Not all camps dig to the same depths in the same spots for the same reasons. Belzec for example has also has large haphazardly arranged disturbed earth areas. If you want to show a gpr study of T1 that will be interesting.
There are no mass graves evidenced at treblinka and no executions by carbon monoxide ever took place there. The evidence used for A-B , poverty stricken as it is, is even worse for the AR camps.
There is evidence of mass graves at TII from
- every single witness who worked at the camp - All liars with no documentary support
- local Poles who saw excavators inside the camp - They saw draglines
- archaeology and geophysics - Disproves the holocaust
- an aerial photo - Disproves the holocaust
- circumstantial evidence of AR - Disproves the holocaust
A denier called Richard Kreige did a GPR survey and tried to claim no sign of ground disturbances, but even other deniers rejected his work!!! - Because deniers reject shoddy or partial information no matter what side its coming from.