Why do they come?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there

Why do they come?

Post by been-there »

So many of the true-believer defenders of the flawed but protected ‘holocaust’ narrative posting here seem to be the exact same four or five people with sock-puppet accounts.

But why?

First why does a true-believer defender need to be anonymous at all?

And secondly, why do they spend so much time here with literally unintelligent arguments that rather pathetically attempt to make historical revision of this protected topic, look bad?

Any of you out there reading this honest enough to answer this basic question?

Please do answer. I’m genuinely curious. :)
Huntinger

Re: Why do they come?

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote: 06 Jun 2021, 11:18 So many of the true-believer defenders of the flawed but protected ‘holocaust’ narrative posting here seem to be the exact same four or five people with sock-puppet accounts.

But why?

And secondly, why do they spend so much time here with literally unintelligent arguments that rather pathetically attempt to make historical revision of this protected topic, look bad?

I have wondered this myself. I think it is more than 4 or 5 socks but closer to 15.

It is noticed that when inroads are made into the emerging new evidence of 256 camps in Belarus, which could hold half a million people, the thread is taken back to ground zero talking about pits, draglines etc. Without thinking, some of the 'revisionist' posters fall for it hook line and sinker.. The conversation always goes back to the same starting point.

Nessie wrote this at Klowns.
A lot of the time, it is just me passing the time, whilst listening to music. I have a high-end headphone system and posting at RODOH is like a fidget spinner for the brain, whilst I concentrate on the music. Plus, not needing much sleep, I have hours to kill each day, where I need to do something quiet around the house. My real joy is finding a new album or band that I can listen too repeatedly. Latest is the Swedish prog rock duo Carptree. I like a lot of Swedish bands, so there was a horror moment when music videos were available to view and I thought, {!#%@}, what if he is one of those bands! Thankfully, not :lol:

I started off online on hifi forums, until the nonsense about cables and other components making a difference resulted in some research, followed by posting the results, followed by various bans from said forums! There are a couple where I am still allowed, so I bounce between hifi/music and denial.
This may give insight into one. Nessie insists he has only one account, but either there is a personality change or others have access to his login at times. Excluding Nessie, the troll has some form of disorder, taking medication and alcohol for it, so it seems. This accounts for the attempting personality changes such as 'Enigma Charlies" and 'Fireman Sam' attempted, pretending to be new to the discourse but soon revert back to their Goody67 type characters.
Now that Fireman Sam has gone we will just have to hold our breath and wait for the emergence of Postman Pat.
It is noticed they all arrive at the same time, to cause maximum disruption often in Nthn Hemisphere holidays. Some come as "revisionists" to spam the threads with unwanted junk and questions. I strongly suspect Bobcat is a hoaxer pretending to be Gerdes to spam the threads for instance.
Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

They come here for many reasons. Some are low intelligence fanatics like Goody67 and JeffK who dribble and go down on bended knee in the presence of vile child abusers like Kitty Hart Moxon. The likes of Goody67 and JeffK truly believe human blood is a flammable liquid like benzin because “survivors” said so, and the SS were evil magicians because they made the corpses of millions of their coreligionists miraculously disappear never to be seen again.

Others, slightly more intelligent than the aforementioned, understand the holohoax is a vile racist lie which is becoming ever more intellectually bankrupt as the years go by. Its enforcers now resorting to using draconian laws and a nonstop barrage of media propaganda to keep the lie alive in the age of the Internet. This also explains why Jews have gone all out, no expense spared, to buy control of what the masses of goyim are allowed to see, say, and do online over the past two decades. I would place the likes of StatMech, Balmoral and NexGen586 (drug addict) in this latter category.

The reasons and motivations which bring the exterminationist trolls here merge into one purpose, and that purpose is to destroy RODOH.

been-there wrote: 06 Jun 2021, 11:18 So many of the true-believer defenders of the flawed but protected ‘holocaust’ narrative posting here seem to be the exact same four or five people with sock-puppet accounts.

But why?

The True Believer activists trolling RODOH know the behaviour they regularly engage in comes within a whisker of being illegal and occasionally crosses the line. They also feel ashamed for what they are doing, fearing friends, family, and work colleagues should ever learn of their pathetic hate filled online activities.
Jeff 8675309

Post by Jeff 8675309 »

But why?

I’m here for the lulz, been-there.

:)

But I have no sock puppets so you are not referring to me. Well, maybe I do but you wouldn’t know who they are. Maybe I post completely different than how I normally post. Perhaps I joined as a denier to join in the knee slapping. Or maybe I didn’t. Who’s to know? You won’t.

:lol:

I do resent you blocking me on your YouTube channel. I am a fan and I would think you would show more appreciation.

In any case, see ya.
been-there

Post by been-there »

Jeff 8675309 wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 22:26 ...I have no sock puppets...
Well, maybe I do but you wouldn’t know...
...Or maybe I didn’t. Who’s to know? You won’t. :lol:
:?
Er... ok?

Jeff 8675309 wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 22:26 I do resent you blocking me on your YouTube channel. I am a fan and I would think you would show more appreciation.
In any case, see ya.
I really don’t know what you are talking about. I have never blocked anyone from anything in my life!
Jeff 8675309

Post by Jeff 8675309 »

OK, been-there. It’s fine. You don’t have to fess up. I am still a little hurt but I’ll soldier on.

But I know nothing about sock puppets and who may or may not have one. I have no sock puppets running around at this time. If I was inclined to have a discussion here I would do so with this account.

I joined in 2016 because Holocaust denial interested me at the time. But my interest faded over the last couple of years so I don’t see the point. If one pops up at Skeptics I engage but other than that...or if someone requests my help on Twitter...there’s really not a lot left to say. I left all the denier pages on Facebook I was a member of because I started to see it as a time suck.

But you kids have fun denying away to your heart’s content. I’ll pop by on occasion to see how things are going.
Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeff 8675309 wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 22:26 I’m here for the lulz
Embarrassment has a lot to do with thinking too much. Let it go. Nobody cares as much as you think they do.
TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

I regard DasPrussian (the one and only with the sock-puppets) as a true-believer of low intelligence who comes here to troll and play clever. It's a different story with Nessie, though. That guy is either a SICK weirdo, or a paid troll.
Jeff 8675309

Post by Jeff 8675309 »

Huntinger wrote: 08 Jun 2021, 03:53
Embarrassment has a lot to do with thinking too much. Let it go. Nobody cares as much as you think they do.
Yet you spend an inordinate amount of time hunting for imaginary sock puppets. Talk about embarrassing.
Ostmark

Post by Ostmark »

Jeff 8675309 wrote: 08 Jun 2021, 14:30
Huntinger wrote: 08 Jun 2021, 03:53
Yet you spend an inordinate amount of time hunting for imaginary sock puppets. Talk about embarrassing.
It seems to go over deniers' heads that ordinary people laugh at them for their way of life i.e. spending most of their day online posting debunked Holocaust denial arguments. :lol: