To all rodoh board members in THE LOUNGE

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

To all rodoh board members in THE LOUNGE

Post by Werd »

Ashar Israel has seen to put me on ignore because he cowardly refuses to answer these questions as a liberal:
Do you acknowledge what Israel has done to the Palestinians?
Do you acknowledge what Muslims have done criminally in disproportionate levels in Europe to women?
Do you acknowledge what Muslims have done criminally in disproportionate levels in Europe to Jews and synagogues?
So does anybody else want to keep asking him those questions every place he makes a post on my behalf? Or your own behalf? Don't worry. I'm on ignore so he won't see this. Or any other topic I create. :lol:
Werd

Re: To all rodoh board members in THE LOUNGE

Post by Werd »

It all started here on page 140 in the US election topic when race was the topic of discussion.

viewtopic.php?p=185375#p185375

He then got offended and called me an anti-semite for daring to check his possible double standards.

viewtopic.php?p=185404#p185404

Since then, he has repeatedly falsely claimed I said "all Jews" about what only a certain number of communist Jews do when pushing for mass open borders and anti-white bigotry, but seemingly not in Israel. I simply asked for his views on immigration in Europe versus immigration in Israel and on the Palestinian crisis. He refused to answer for days. At one point he even said that there was nothing worth replying to. Now I'm on ignore. hahahaha