Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Loog

Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Loog »

thought a new topic would be best for this discussion (follow the thread):

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4124&start=590
Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:42 pm
Himmler's order was for all Jews in GG, including to wind down the activity of workers. Sauckel and other economy people intervened with Hitler and convinced him that Jewish workers are needed in GG. And so he said that they're staying where they are. Source: Hitler-Speer meeting minutes. There were, on any appreciable scale, more than zero Jews in GG besides residual workers in designated collection camps on December 31, 1942. Himmler and other state organs issued more orders in the interim period - who'd have thought that? 'Fire and forget' government just doesn't work.

But that's off-topic... back to Reinhardt nomenclature, in use in early June. Isn't the July order a little late? Whoops.
Dear Admiral,

Firstly, can you quote from the exact minutes?

I also don't see where Himmler said Jewish workers (those in "collection camps") had to wind down activity or leave the GG

"From December 31, 1942, no persons of Jewish origin may remain within the Government-General, unless they are in collection camps in Warsaw, krakow, Czestochowa, Radom, and Lublin. All other work on which Jewish labor is employed must be finished by that date, or, in the event that this is not possible, it must be transferred to one of the collection camps."

It seems he is making an exception here, no?

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Admiral E. Rastus

Re: Did "Resettlement" Even Happen?

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

Sure, I can find the exact text, but I already said precisely what he said and if you're having problems with the Himmler order I'm not going to play the game where you fish for info while tactically making a show of not acknowledging it. Of course, there's additional context you didn't bother to learn such as Himmler's plans, around the time of his GG order, to bring non-German Jews in the heart of Germany to work in secured factories.
Loog wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:30 am
What do you make of Himmler's order from July 19, 1942?
I herewith order that the resettlement (Umseidlung) of the entire Jewish population of the Government-General be carried out and completed by December 31, 1942.

From December 31, 1942, no persons of Jewish origin may remain within the Government-General, unless they are in collection camps in Warsaw, krakow, Czestochowa, Radom, and Lublin. All other work on which Jewish labor is employed must be finished by that date, or, in the event that this is not possible, it must be transferred to one of the collection camps.

These measures are required with a view to the necessary ethnic division of races and peoples for the New Order in Europe, and also in the interests of the security and cleanliness of the German Reich and its sphere of interest. Every breach of this regulation spells a danger to quiet and order in the entire German sphere of interest, a point of application for the resistance movement and a source of moral and physical pestilence.

For all these reasons a total cleansing is necessary and therefore to be carried out. Cases in which the date set can not be observed will be reported to me in time, so that I can see to corrective action at an early date. All requests by other offices for changes or permits for exceptions to be made must be presented to me personally.

Heil Hilter!

https://training.ehri-project.eu/sites/ ... n%20DE.pdf
You can start with the first sentence, slowly. Then you can try to figure out how GG's economy worked and what the "collection camps" were.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:15 am
Sure, I can find the exact text, but I already said precisely what he said and if you're having problems with the Himmler order I'm not going to play the game where you fish for info while tactically making a show of not acknowledging it. Of course, there's additional context you didn't bother to learn such as Himmler's plans, around the time of his GG order, to bring non-German Jews in the heart of Germany to work in secured factories.
Loog wrote:
What do you make of Himmler's order from July 19, 1942?
I herewith order that the resettlement (Umseidlung) of the entire Jewish population of the Government-General be carried out and completed by December 31, 1942.

From December 31, 1942, no persons of Jewish origin may remain within the Government-General, unless they are in collection camps in Warsaw, krakow, Czestochowa, Radom, and Lublin. All other work on which Jewish labor is employed must be finished by that date, or, in the event that this is not possible, it must be transferred to one of the collection camps.

These measures are required with a view to the necessary ethnic division of races and peoples for the New Order in Europe, and also in the interests of the security and cleanliness of the German Reich and its sphere of interest. Every breach of this regulation spells a danger to quiet and order in the entire German sphere of interest, a point of application for the resistance movement and a source of moral and physical pestilence.

For all these reasons a total cleansing is necessary and therefore to be carried out. Cases in which the date set can not be observed will be reported to me in time, so that I can see to corrective action at an early date. All requests by other offices for changes or permits for exceptions to be made must be presented to me personally.

Heil Hilter!

https://training.ehri-project.eu/sites/ ... n%20DE.pdf
You can start with the first sentence, slowly. Then you can try to figure out how GG's economy worked and what the "collection camps" were.
Sammellager quite a different entity to konzentrationslager. :|

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Loog

Post by Loog »

Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:15 am

So there was a Nazi plan to use foreign labor including Jews, which predated Himmler's order by 4 months, what's the relevance? https://ghdi.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cf ... nt_id=1555

They needed forced labor. Able bodied Jews were just as good as anyone else. Others were "non-employable" and these were the Jews that were deported east. This is all in line with Goebbels statement of spring 42, 40% of Jews can be used for labor, 60% will be liquidated.
March 27, 1942 (pp. 147-148)

Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government are now being evacuated eastward. The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.
But maybe I'm not understanding your point. Plz explain to me like I'm a two year old lol. What do you think he means by 'collection camps'? Clearly work can be done in them. "All other work on which Jewish labor is employed must be finished by that date, or, in the event that this is not possible, it must be transferred to one of the collection camps."
Last edited by Loog on Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Loog wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:44 pm
Others were "non-employable" and these were the Jews that were deported east.
This is absolute nonsense, the Schmelt und Todt Organizations used fit people for working in their factories, roads, railways and airport constructions in Ostland. Juden were used by the SS und Wehrmacht for labour in the military basis numbering in thousands of essential jüdische workers; they were even employed by der Einsatzgruppe D. On top of that they were used in fields for food production, dairy milking, forestry and shale oil.

If you are talking about Aktion 14f13 which was the elimination of sick and elderly then this did happen, with 15 thousand lives taken, all people not just juden.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Admiral E. Rastus

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

Himmler came to your aid and explained it like you're two years old, that's why the lead paragraph contains his main idea:
Loog wrote:
If the remainder is that difficult to comprehend, just skip it instead of using modifiers like "clearly" to compensate. The narrow exception implied a severe winding down of employing Jewish labor in the entire GG area. While a lot of effort was placed into modernizing GG's economy, what exactly should make one think the Nazis revolutionized "working from home" in the 1940s? What do you figure Jews were doing back then, web design?

Loog

Post by Loog »

winding down employment outside of "collection camps", so what? Orthodoxy agrees with you here

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Holocaust deniers can't name any Jews who spoke about being transited and resettled in the Russian east. They can't name any of the locations in the Russian east.

The best thing someone like Turnagain can post is that he doesn't give a shit what happened to the Jews after they arrived at the AR camps. He often refers to a tiny percentage of Jewish people who were selected to work at other Nazi camps and concludes that is what happened to all of the Jews even though the Nazi camps weren't in the Russian east and there is no evidence that is what happened to the rest of the Jews who arrived at the AR camps. Oh, and he also likes to claim that the records of mass departures were lost or destroyed by the Soviets, lol.
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
The best thing someone like Turnagain can post is that he doesn't give a shit what happened to the Jews after they arrived at the AR camps.
Quit your lying, Israel. You've been told several times that I don't care what happened to the kikes AFTER they left Treblinka. They weren't steamed/gassed/asphyxiated at Treblinka so why should I give a shit where they went? You've been told that before so you're conscious of the fact that you're a lying little kike. Give it a rest.

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:35 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
The best thing someone like Turnagain can post is that he doesn't give a shit what happened to the Jews after they arrived at the AR camps.
Quit your lying, Israel. You've been told several times that I don't care what happened to the kikes AFTER they left Treblinka. They weren't steamed/gassed/asphyxiated at Treblinka so why should I give a shit where they went? You've been told that before so you're conscious of the fact that you're a lying little kike. Give it a rest.
Do you see what I mean Loog? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turnagain, we are all dying to read the superior knowledge that you allegedly have, what are you waiting for little boy? ;)
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.