Why did the Nazis hate and kill Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Why did the Nazis hate and kill Jews?

Post by Turnagain »

The Jewish Man wrote:
How about the regular posters on here answer the the question of the thread?
Do I qualify as a "regular poster"? If so, what exactly is your question? Is it that I contend that the holyhoax didn't happen? If so, that's exactly what I contend. Show me why I'm wrong.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

The Jewish Man

Post by The Jewish Man »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:57 am
The Jewish Man wrote:
How about the regular posters on here answer the the question of the thread?
Do I qualify as a "regular poster"? If so, what exactly is your question? Is it that I contend that the holyhoax didn't happen? If so, that's exactly what I contend. Show me why I'm wrong.
Since you have nearly 7900 posts, I would say so.

My question is: why did the Nazis hate and kill Jews?

What do you mean when you claim that the “holyhoax” never happened?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

The Jewish Man wrote:
I meant exactly what I said. The holyhoax, aka the "holocaust", didn't happen as advertised. Six million Jews were NOT steamed, gassed or asphyxiated in vacuum chambers. What can't you understand about that, Jew?

The Jewish Man

Post by The Jewish Man »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:58 am
The Jewish Man wrote:
I meant exactly what I said. The holyhoax, aka the "holocaust", didn't happen as advertised. Six million Jews were NOT steamed, gassed or asphyxiated in vacuum chambers. What can't you understand about that, Jew?
No one has ever claimed that six million Jews were “steamed, gassed or asphyxiated in vacuum chambers”.

You’re still avoiding answering the question of the thread.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

The Jew Man wrote:
No one has ever claimed that six million Jews were “steamed, gassed or asphyxiated in vacuum chambers”.
Like hell it wasn't claimed. The minutes of the Nuremberg IMT are quite explicit. Do you need quotes from the Avalon project? Alleged eyewitnesses explicitly mention the vacuum chambers. Bomba and Rajchman for example.
I don't know how to be more plainly spoken about the holyhoax. It didn't happen. It's a hoax. What can't you understand about that?

The Jewish Man

Post by The Jewish Man »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:15 am
The Jew Man wrote:
Like hell it wasn't claimed. The minutes of the Nuremberg IMT are quite explicit. Do you need quotes from the Avalon project? Alleged eyewitnesses explicitly mention the vacuum chambers. Bomba and Rajchman for example.
As far as I know, no one has ever claimed that six million Jews died by “steamed, gassed or asphyxiated in vacuum chambers”.

Did you not know that the Nazis deliberately starved Jews, forced them to work to death, shot them, etc?
I don't know how to be more plainly spoken about the holyhoax. It didn't happen. It's a hoax. What can't you understand about that?
Are you okay in the head? I don’t believe you were being serious when you posted that.

So let me get this clear, do you think that the Holocaust was a conspiracy by Jewish people who have conned the whole world into believing that the Nazis killed some six million Jews? That’s one crazy conspiracy theory.

You’re not even going to answer the question of the thread, are you?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

The Jew Man wrote:
As far as I know, no one has ever claimed that six million Jews died by “steamed, gassed or asphyxiated in vacuum chambers”.
Then you know exceedingly little. For the record of the IMT, go here: https://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/imt.asp
Are you okay in the head? I don’t believe you were being serious when you posted that.
Serious as a heart attack. Here is your quote from your initial post.
Does anyone on this forum genuinely deny that the Nazis killed millions of Jews?
What don't you understand about I don't believe such horse frocky.

MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:22 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:15 am
The Jew Man wrote:

Did you not know that the Nazis deliberately starved Jews, forced them to work to death, shot them, etc?

So let me get this clear, do you think that the Holocaust was a conspiracy by Jewish people who have conned the whole world into believing that the Nazis killed some six million Jews? That’s one crazy conspiracy theory.

You’re not even going to answer the question of the thread, are you?
I suppose the better question is, what makes you think that you know the Nazis starved and killed etc etc?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:22 am
If the poster had bothered to read threads before defecating and starting a new thread he or she might realize that Juden are of little importance to humanity, let alone Nationalsozialisten. This sneaky one is trying to gain attention but has no battery life; Nessie for example who is also Jude is on atemporal energy on perpetual motion, that revolves, the centripetal forces throwing detritus out.

Juden are the enemy of mankind as the Tsar of the Russias found out including 30 million others.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

The Jewish Man

Post by The Jewish Man »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:36 am
The Jew Man wrote:
Then you know exceedingly little. For the record of the IMT, go here: https://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/imt.asp
Serious as a heart attack. Here is your quote from your initial post.
Does anyone on this forum genuinely deny that the Nazis killed millions of Jews?
What don't you understand about I don't believe such horse frocky.
You’re twisting what you initially posted. No one has ever stated those were the only ways the Nazis killed people.

“ To date an estimated four and a half million Jews murdered in the Shoah have been commemorated in the database.”

https://www.yadvashem.org/archive/hall- ... abase.html

Four and a half million = millions

Do you understand?