Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 7934
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

cancel.
Last edited by Turnagain on Sun May 24, 2020 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 7934
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

From The Jewish Man:
The world has known since the end of WW2 the evils caused by the Nazis. Are you really trying to tell me that the Holocaust never happened and was a hoax? What are you trying to tell me?
So there we have it, folks, straight from the Jew's mouth. The eeevul Narzis murdered gazillions of Jews 'cause the Jews said so and The Jew read it in Wikipedia. Besides, everyone knows it's true so there. What more evidence could we ask for?

The Jewish Man
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 11:37 am
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by The Jewish Man »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:44 am
From The Jewish Man:
The world has known since the end of WW2 the evils caused by the Nazis. Are you really trying to tell me that the Holocaust never happened and was a hoax? What are you trying to tell me?
So there we have it, folks, straight from the Jew's mouth. The eeevul Narzis murdered gazillions of Jews 'cause the Jews said so and The Jew read it in Wikipedia. Besides, everyone knows it's true so there. What more evidence could we ask for?
I linked to the Wikipedia article to give a brief reading and told been-there to also look at the sources referenced.

We know what happened because of different types of evidence ranging from eyewitness accounts, documents, physical evidence, etc.

Similarly arguments from Holocaust deniers have been investigated and refuted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism ... ust_denial

Turnagain
Posts: 7934
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:08 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:44 am
From The Jewish Man:
The world has known since the end of WW2 the evils caused by the Nazis. Are you really trying to tell me that the Holocaust never happened and was a hoax? What are you trying to tell me?
So there we have it, folks, straight from the Jew's mouth. The eeevul Narzis murdered gazillions of Jews 'cause the Jews said so and The Jew read it in Wikipedia. Besides, everyone knows it's true so there. What more evidence could we ask for?
I linked to the Wikipedia article to give a brief reading and told been-there to also look at the sources referenced.

We know what happened because of different types of evidence ranging from eyewitness accounts, documents, physical evidence, etc.

Similarly arguments from Holocaust deniers have been investigated and refuted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism ... ust_denial
Stuff your Wikipedia, Jew. Let's see some of your so-called evidence. Simply claiming that you have it is bullshit.

Edit.
Well, that's interesting. When called on to put up or shut up, The Jew Man disappears from the forum.
Last edited by Turnagain on Sun May 24, 2020 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Jewish Man
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 11:37 am
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by The Jewish Man »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:16 am
The Jewish Man wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:08 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:44 am
From The Jewish Man:
The world has known since the end of WW2 the evils caused by the Nazis. Are you really trying to tell me that the Holocaust never happened and was a hoax? What are you trying to tell me?
So there we have it, folks, straight from the Jew's mouth. The eeevul Narzis murdered gazillions of Jews 'cause the Jews said so and The Jew read it in Wikipedia. Besides, everyone knows it's true so there. What more evidence could we ask for?
I linked to the Wikipedia article to give a brief reading and told been-there to also look at the sources referenced.

We know what happened because of different types of evidence ranging from eyewitness accounts, documents, physical evidence, etc.

Similarly arguments from Holocaust deniers have been investigated and refuted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism ... ust_denial
Stuff your Wikipedia, Jew. Let's see some of your so-called evidence. Simply claiming that you have it is bullshit.
Click on the link and read the sources. Is that too difficult for you to do?

By the way, trying to use ‘Jew’ as an insult is pathetic. I’m Jewish and proud.

Turnagain
Posts: 7934
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

Whoa! The Jew Man has returned. Returned with his Wikipedia as evidence. I have news for you Jew, Wikipedia isn't evidence. Let's see what ya' got besides that drivel.

LMAO! Off topic but where did I try to insult you by calling you a Jew? That's what you claim to be and that's how I addressed you. How does that constitute an insult, Jew?

The Jewish Man
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 11:37 am
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by The Jewish Man »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:38 am
Whoa! The Jew Man has returned. Returned with his Wikipedia as evidence. I have news for you Jew, Wikipedia isn't evidence. Let's see what ya' got besides that drivel.

LMAO! Off topic but where did I try to insult you by calling you a Jew? That's what you claim to be and that's how I addressed you. How does that constitute an insult, Jew?
Here you go:

https://www.ushmm.org/antisemitism/holo ... distortion

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/

https://www.nizkor.org/

The two books I think you should read are Prof Saul Friedlander‘s books Nazi Germany And The Jews: The Years Of Persecution: 1933-1939 and Nazi Germany And the Jews: The Years Of Extermination: 1939-1945: Nazi Germany and the Jews 1939-1945. Those two books will answer any questions any decent person wants to know about the Holocaust.
Have you spoken to a Holocaust survivor in real life? Have you spoken to anyone who lost relatives in the Holocaust?

My username is The Jewish Man, not just ‘Jew’.

Turnagain
Posts: 7934
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

The Jew Man links to three propaganda sites and calls it "evidence". He also recommends that I read a book of his choosing. IOW, what we have going here is a Jew's weasel dodge. The Jew has no evidence. This is akin to me telling the Jew to go read the VHO series of books. Like, read Mattogno and Graf, "Treblinka". Let's see some of what you call evidence or giddoutahere, Jew.

The Jewish Man
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 11:37 am
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by The Jewish Man »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:07 am
The Jew Man links to three propaganda sites and calls it "evidence". He also recommends that I read a book of his choosing. IOW, what we have going here is a Jew's weasel dodge. The Jew has no evidence. This is akin to me telling the Jew to go read the VHO series of books. Like, read Mattogno and Graf, "Treblinka". Let's see some of what you call evidence or giddoutahere, Jew.
You’re just going to dismiss anything as propaganda because it is contrary to the conspiracy theory that the Holocaust was a hoax which you allegedly believe for whatever reason.

Turnagain
Posts: 7934
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

The Jewish Man wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:25 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:07 am
The Jew Man links to three propaganda sites and calls it "evidence". He also recommends that I read a book of his choosing. IOW, what we have going here is a Jew's weasel dodge. The Jew has no evidence. This is akin to me telling the Jew to go read the VHO series of books. Like, read Mattogno and Graf, "Treblinka". Let's see some of what you call evidence or giddoutahere, Jew.
You’re just going to dismiss anything as propaganda because it is contrary to the conspiracy theory that the Holocaust was a hoax which you allegedly believe for whatever reason.
IOW, you can't produce any evidence for your holyhoax so you try to weasel dodge. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 12 guests