Racism

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Turnagain

Racism

Post by Turnagain »

Asher wanted to derail the Baddiel thread with his inane accusation of "racism" so I'll answer him here.

Asher Cohen wrote:
So you is basicallys a vile racist .
You damn straight I'm a "racist", Asher, and don't you forget it. I do not, repeat NOT, buy into the insane rantings of Jews such as Noel Ignatiev or Susan Sontag. Race is not a "social construct". There are genetic differences between races. For proof of that go here:
https://www.wired.com/2007/12/ps-dna/

Care to show what's "vile" about science, Asher? What about math? Do you question the 13/52 meme? That 13% of the population in the US commits 52% of crimes? Gee, guess who that 13% is? Going to dispute the FBI records? Let's see what ya' got, Asher.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Asher Cohen

Re: Racism

Post by Asher Cohen »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:11 pm
Asher wanted to derail the Baddiel thread with his inane accusation of "racism" so I'll answer him here.

Asher Cohen wrote:
So you is basicallys a vile racist .
You damn straight I'm a "racist", Asher, and don't you forget it. I do not, repeat NOT, buy into the insane rantings of Jews such as Noel Ignatiev or Susan Sontag. Race is not a "social construct". There are genetic differences between races. For proof of that go here:
https://www.wired.com/2007/12/ps-dna/

Care to show what's "vile" about science, Asher? What about math? Do you question the 13/52 meme? That 13% of the population in the US commits 52% of crimes? Gee, guess who that 13% is? Going to dispute the FBI records? Let's see what ya' got, Asher.
Straw man .

I means , are you reallys so stupids yo thinks the link you said justifies your hatred of Jews , blacks and others ? :lol: :lol: :lol: that’s nots scientific racism as wells , which is what’s you apparently believes in which is just pseudoscience to try’s and establish racial superiority and racial inferiority , alls debunked nonsenses . Perhaps you should try’s readings some books and watch some documentaries abouts race . You isn’t clued ups abouts science as much as you thinks you is .

I never saids anythings abouts race only beings a social construct . By the ways , there is as much mixtures between peoples of the same “ race “ as there is between different “ races “ .

Buts , you hate jews , black people and others for no reason . That’s got nothings to do withs “ science “ that’s to do with your prejudice views . Somethings wents wrongs for you to starts hating peoples you don’t even knows , denting a historical event ( the Holocaust ) happened , etc . What caused the switch ? Was you a bits lonely as a youngster and gots involved with neo-Nazis or something’s ? I’m all’s ears so please do tells me what was the turnings point in your shit life .

Anyone’s with a brain knows that’s you get good and bad peoples in every race . I means , you are a bad “ white “ or “ Caucasian “ person .

By the ways , does it upset you to know that Ashkenazi Jews are genetically European ? I bets that really hurts your numbskull brain !

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

Alsos , I replied that quote you quoted in your first post to your post :

viewtopic.php?p=166866#p166866

I don’t wants to copy the text because I finds it disgusting .

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Cohen wrote:
Anyone’s with a brain knows that’s you get good and bad peoples in every race .
Right, since not all people are "bad" we must love all people. I notice you don't have anything to say about the Jew's conniving for the Federal Reserve act, the Immigration Reform act of 1965 or their efforts to abrogate the 2nd amendment through more conniving. Nothing to say about how they've connived to gain control of the media.

Nothing about nigger crime statistics and the ragheads jihad and sharia for everyone. Can't pay any attention to any of that because not 100% of those populations are "bad". Got any more trite and moronic Politically Correct claims to make, Asher?

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:18 pm
Asher Cohen wrote:
Anyone’s with a brain knows that’s you get good and bad peoples in every race .
Right, since not all people are "bad" we must love all people. I notice you don't have anything to say about the Jew's conniving for the Federal Reserve act, the Immigration Reform act of 1965 or their efforts to abrogate the 2nd amendment through more conniving. Nothing to say about how they've connived to gain control of the media.

Nothing about nigger crime statistics and the ragheads jihad and sharia for everyone. Can't pay any attention to any of that because not 100% of those populations are "bad". Got any more trite and moronic Politically Correct claims to make, Asher?
More straw mans . Sell your far-right racist crap to someone who thinks likes you cause any decent human being will nots take any notices of you . Enjoy messaging yourself . Bye .

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Cohen wrote:
More straw mans .
LOL! Little Asher has no rebuttal. Gee, whoda' thunk it? Aren't you going to try to tell us that the Jews are only doing what's good for us goyim? Niggers are crime prone because of White oppression? The ragheads are only exercising their first amendment rights? Don't want to try any more of your moronic Politically Correct crap?

Werd

Post by Werd »

Europe has a right to close its borders, Asher. Shut your anti-white mouth.

No-Go Zones
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3098

Racist Swedish Police bigots lie about no go zones (sarcasm)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3950

More about no go zones in Sweden
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3421

A complete list of "fake" Muslims
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829

Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)
viewtopic.php?p=105259#p105259

Wilman1960 claims Islam has "no problems with gays"
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3740

Serious question: Do liberals love rape and oppression?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3841

Remember liberals, all cultures are equal and can't be judged
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3704

So many liberals STILL DON'T GET IT!!!
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3700

Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3633

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

Werd wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:33 pm
Europe has a right to close its borders, Asher. Shut your anti-white mouth.

No-Go Zones
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3098

Racist Swedish Police bigots lie about no go zones (sarcasm)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3950

More about no go zones in Sweden
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3421

A complete list of "fake" Muslims
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829

Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)
viewtopic.php?p=105259#p105259

Wilman1960 claims Islam has "no problems with gays"
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3740

Serious question: Do liberals love rape and oppression?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3841

Remember liberals, all cultures are equal and can't be judged
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3704

So many liberals STILL DON'T GET IT!!!
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3700

Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3633
Don’t tells me what’s to do .

More straw men .... ZZZZZZZzzzzz , BORING .

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Cohen wrote:

Hey, Asher, don't you Jews consider yourselves to be the "Chosen People"? Aren't all us goyim (cattle) here just to serve you Jews? That's what your Talmud and your rabbis say.

As far as your "strawmen", stamp your feet and shriek louder when you don't have a rebuttal. It doesn't actually help but it gives the rest of us a good giggle.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:34 am
Asher Cohen wrote:

Hey, Asher, don't you Jews consider yourselves to be the "Chosen People"? Aren't all us goyim (cattle) here just to serve you Jews? That's what your Talmud and your rabbis say.

As far as your "strawmen", stamp your feet and shriek louder when you don't have a rebuttal. It doesn't actually help but it gives the rest of us a good giggle.
The person prior to Asher going ZZZZZZZzzzzz was no other than Aryan Jew.
The other one who used the word boring with regular monotony was no other than the Marxist Corey followed by
Kleon XYZ Contagion then Bunim Abend then Wilman1960. Last but certainly not the least is
AirfixGeneral

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗