The Recent Mass Banning

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Sandhurst

The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Sandhurst »

Depth Check wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:34 pm
Having returned after a couple of days absence I was dismayed to find many individuals have gone out of their way to ignore the recent multiple requests by Scott Smith and myself for posters to improve their behaviour in this forum.

Trolling, off topic trolling, name calling, general abuse of opponents and nonstop anti-semitism are not permitted in the Holocaust Forum. Those of you who are unwilling or unable to follow RODOH’s very simple posting guidelines should begin looking for somewhere else to post in future.

The following individuals are banned until Tuesday 24th March.

Asher Cohen
been-there
Huntinger
Jeffk1970
Lupus Rothstein
turnagain
Should be quiet around here a few days. Stormfront is a good option if one wishes to heed the moderators advice.
Last edited by Sandhurst on Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Never argue with the data." - Sheen, Jimmy Neutron

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

quietus

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by quietus »

Werd wrote:Does he want to talk about Lenin, Trotsky and other Jewish revolutionaries? Does he want to talk about the Jews who ran the Cheka and the NKVD? Who murdered innocent Russians and later Ukranians? Probably not!
Interesting.
Last edited by quietus on Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Die Definition von Langeweile liegt etwa 268 Millionen Jahre auf dem Meeresboden.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Sandhurst wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:49 pm
This is pathetic, ban yourself.

Right here!
viewtopic.php?p=166604#p166604

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Depth Check wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:34 pm
Having returned after a couple of days absence I was dismayed to find many individuals have gone out of their way to ignore the recent multiple requests by Scott Smith and myself for posters to improve their behaviour in this forum.

Trolling, off topic trolling, name calling, general abuse of opponents and nonstop anti-semitism are not permitted in the Holocaust Forum. Those of you who are unwilling or unable to follow RODOH’s very simple posting guidelines should begin looking for somewhere else to post in future.
I suggest if you want a "smooth running forum" then you ban permanently individuals who have shown over many months that they clearly have NO interest whatsoever in rational and respectful discussion and debate of the Jewish experience during WW2, and who are also very clearly here ONLY to provoke and irritate. Airfixgeneral and his sockpuppet/doppelganger Asher Cohen is clearly one such individual. Why allow them freedom to provoke and insult with their inanities? They add NOTHING to discussion except deliberate semi-english provocation. Yet you temporarily ban the people who after months of it respond one time???!!

I therefore respectfully suggest you seriously reconsider your accusation that those who you banned — who regularly and normally discuss on-topic — were deliberately upsetting the "smooth running of the forum" and went "out of their way" to do so.
That accusation to me makes no sense, when we have trolls whose sole purpose is to do just that, yet whom are allowed to do that with impunity for months on end.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

Wows , been-there is wantings to ban peoples who wants to shows Holocaust deniers how silly they are bys claiming that’s asking for evidence is “ trolling “ . Would you rather just posts your antisemitism, racism , Holocaust denial and others vile crap and gets a congratulations from crazy people ?

Holocaust deniers cry abouts Holocaust denial being a criminal offence in some countries and is takings away their freedom of speech , but wants to shut up anyone who asks thens to provides evidence for their whacky conspiracy theories and others craps , really MENTALS . Wows , the irony !

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Asher Cohen wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:06 pm
Wows , been-there is wantings to ban peoples who wants to shows Holocaust deniers how silly they are bys claiming that’s asking for evidence is “ trolling “ . Would you rather just posts your antisemitism, racism , Holocaust denial and others vile crap and gets a congratulations from crazy people ?

Holocaust deniers cry abouts Holocaust denial being a criminal offence in some countries and is takings away their freedom of speech , but wants to shut up anyone who asks thens to provides evidence for their whacky conspiracy theories and others craps , really MENTALS . Wows , the irony !
Asher you have said nothing related to the topic. You are taunting without the slightest contribution. We all know you are AfG it not being acceptable you are allowed to continue on this path.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Sandhurst

Re: The Recent Mass Banning

Post by Sandhurst »

been-there wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:03 am
I therefore respectfully suggest you seriously reconsider your accusation that those who you banned — who regularly and normally discuss on-topic — were deliberately upsetting the "smooth running of the forum" and went "out of their way" to do so.
That accusation to me makes no sense, when we have trolls whose sole purpose is to do just that, yet whom are allowed to do that with impunity for months on end.
He won't of course; the heavy handedness has probably put this forum into disrepute, they are talking about it on other forums. It is clear that the trolls set this scenario up.

Remember this "Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary)."

Not applicable as banning happens anyway showing the integrity of the process.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

I am not long home and I am feeling very tired therefore I will reply to any complaints about the mass banning in this topic tomorrow. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who believes they are innocent and didn't deserve being told to sit on the bench.

Sandhurst

Post by Sandhurst »

Depth Check wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:41 pm
I am not long home and I am feeling very tired therefore I will reply to any complaints about the mass banning in this topic tomorrow. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who believes they are innocent and didn't deserve being told to sit on the bench.
I think you were heavy handed and out of touch. Listening to trolls and not regular members is a disgrace.

Lupus Rothstein

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Depth Check wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:41 pm
That would be me.

To make matters worse I was told I had received a 'permanent ban'. I had to contact Scott who told me the term 'permanent ban' was a generic term but I still couldn't log in after my ban was up. Scott had to sort it out and manually "un-ban" me.