Why don’t Holocaust deniers provide evidence for their claims?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 5996
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Why don’t Holocaust deniers provide evidence for their claims?

Post by Turnagain » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:31 am

Kola the Klown went to Belzec and drew some little pencil pictures. What don't you understand about that, papasha? Got anything to support your claim that ash and crushed bone was discovered in quantities consistent with ~500,000 cadavers being cremated during the original excavation by the Poles in 1945? Nah, didn't think so.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6207
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: Why don’t Holocaust deniers provide evidence for their claims?

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:45 am

Nessie wrote: OK, so I should have said "would not". If you do not understand my point, it is no wonder you contribute so little to the debate here.
Better to contribute a little than nothing at all like you Nessie. Maybe if you made an effort to write with more comprehension people could understand what you are trying to say and respond accordingly. As it is it just looks like incoherent babble and like a drunk slurring his words and saying: "You... you... 'hic'... know what I'm talkin' about". Ummmm.... no I don't understand your point. However, you do have one mantra down pat: "There are witnesses! There is evidence!"
Nessie wrote: There is no denier who has the qualifications to genuinely critique, peer review or otherwise offer expert opinion on the historical and archaeological investigation of the Holocaust.
That person wouldn't refer to themselves as a "denier".
Nessie wrote: Someone like been-there, who repeatedly reveals how poorly read he is and who has no relevant qualifications, is not in a position to check any work by a qualified expert.
If that's the case then you are in no position to say the work is correct.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4949
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Why don’t Holocaust deniers provide evidence for their claims?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:34 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:45 am
Better to contribute a little than nothing at all like you Nessie. Maybe if you made an effort to write with more comprehension people could understand what you are trying to say and respond accordingly. As it is it just looks like incoherent babble and like a drunk slurring his words and saying: "You... you... 'hic'... know what I'm talkin' about". Ummmm.... no I don't understand your point. However, you do have one mantra down pat: "There are witnesses! There is evidence!"
I actually think you are right. I think it is retired and likes a wee dram or two (or three or four or five) of some of the great single malts they produce in the Highlands. It wont be here for a while and can slurr his fingers at home. I do think it is this addiction to the ethanol that is creating the myopic thinking of witnesses and evidence with no cohesion of thought.

It is noticed that posts are made here with credible evidence, the same topic is brought up again on another thread and the same evidence is demanded over and over again; they do not even read the evidence let alone take cognizance; this is trolling and sadly Papasha and Lupus are going down that track. Flipper has provided a bad example of how to discuss. They think at every turn we are trying to deny gaskammers etc when in fact issues are being discussed not even related. An example is the works of Alexander Solzhenitsyn and his claim the Soviets murdered millions of Christians; these troll attempt to bring it back to the alleged jüdisch holocaust as though that is the only alleged genocide in the world.

What is the point of providing evidence if the trolls do not read it.? Genuine people ask in a different way to these Hasbara idiots who just wanna come here to throw some stones while stoned, or in the case of Flipper, drunk.

While evidence is always given in initial posts, the posts are always open to discussion on that evidence, not to continually demand more and more evidence to minute detail. Hasbara trolls like Papasha, Lupus, Flipper and others are easy to spot. Now and again they might find some important point missed but most of the time they have little interest and nothing to add. Flipper has admitted at Klowns he only comes here to rub mud by demanding evidence. People who may disagree, who are uncertain behave in different ways to trolls; these people will be treated with great accord with links given etc. The trolls can just be reported.

papasha
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Why don’t Holocaust deniers provide evidence for their claims?

Post by papasha » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:56 am

you can always tell when Huntinger is really mad, he starts calling people Jews and referring to them as "it" (cause Jews aren't human, just like the Nazis said, but they totally didn't kill them, right? ;) ) followed by a rambling walltext with zero content about how stupid and wrong everyone is and how they don't contribute anything and anyone who disagrees is a Hasabra troll or a drunk :lol: a guy who roleplays as a Reich-era Gestapo official on an internet forum

papasha
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Why don’t Holocaust deniers provide evidence for their claims?

Post by papasha » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:05 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:31 am
Kola the Klown went to Belzec and drew some little pencil pictures. What don't you understand about that, papasha? Got anything to support your claim that ash and crushed bone was discovered in quantities consistent with ~500,000 cadavers being cremated during the original excavation by the Poles in 1945? Nah, didn't think so.
"nah didn't think so" :lol: why do you set yourself up like this?

straight from Mattogno's book
On October 12, 1945, the Regional Investigative Judge of the district court of Zamosc, Czeslaw Godzieszewski, presented an "Account of the diggings in the cemetery of the Belzec extermination camp," in which he set down the findings from the inspection of the Belzec camp he had made that day, aided by 12 workers. In this context, he wrote: "The opening labeled No. 1 was taken down to a depth of 8 m and a width of 10 m and attained the bottom level of the graves. During the operation, at a depth of about 2 m, we struck the first layer of ash stemming from incinerated human bodies, mixed with sand. This layer was about 1 m thick. The next layer of ash was discovered at a depth of 4 – 6 meters. In the ash removed, some charred remains of human bodies were found, such as hands and arms, women’s hair, as well as human bones not totally burnt. We also recovered pieces of burnt wood. In trench No. 1, the layer of human ash stopped at a depth of 6 meters. The opening labeled No. 2 was taken down to a depth of 6 meters. In this trench, the layer of human ash began at a depth of 1.5 m and continued down to a depth of some 5 m, with occasional breaks. Here, too, the ash contained human hair, part of a human body, pieces of clothing, and remnants of incompletely burnt bones. Openings labeled Nos. 3 and 4 were freed to a depth of 3 meters. In hole No. 4, at a depth of 80 cm, we found a human skull with remnants of skin and hair, as well as two shinbones and a rib. Furthermore, at a level of between one and three meters, these holes yielded human ash mixed with sand and fragments of incompletely burnt human bones. Openings labeled Nos. 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 were dug to a depth of 2 m, but showed only human ash mixed with sand and human bones, such as jawbones and shinbones...
i'm not going to spam up the thread and you won't read it anyway, but anyone else can follow the link

basically, the 1945 inspections corroborate exactly what Kola found, meters thick layers of ash and unburned remains (all mixed up from different people) buried at multiple levels under the area of the camp. I don't know if that's 500,000 people but i bet there's ways of estimating that based on the the total surface area, but to me and any normal person it seems like a shitload of people, not just a few "coincidental" remains of a few people who died from natural causes while transitting through to ??? and tossed into a mass grave at the site, it in fact confirms the official story that these bodies were deliberately dug up when the Sonderaktion cover-up operation moved there in November 1942, burned (but not completely, cause they didnt have a lot of time and it was a lot of bodies), dumped into a deep pit, covered in a layer of dirt, then they burn more bodies, dump those in, etc, just like how the actual Nazis said in the 1960s Belzec trial (one of the few ones where the "i had to do it or i would be executed for not following orders" defenses worked, so most of those SS men got off and they all died of old age, never sent in an anonymous revealing letter of this being a hoax and these 500k Jews actually got transited to Russia and are alive and well, only Huntinger has the courage to speak the truth about this :lol: )

really, the more you read about this, the more you realize the holocaust happened. this is why you'll say the 1945 investigation was faked, just like Kolas, because you HAVE to, you have no choice, even when I inb4 you on this and warn you that I'm going to make fun of this, you still need to disregard this evidence cause it looks so bad. here it comes ...

Turnagain
Posts: 5996
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Why don’t Holocaust deniers provide evidence for their claims?

Post by Turnagain » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:32 am

Uh-huh, and there's photos of the investigation, samples were taken and analyzed all with 3rd party observers on hand. Just like the Germans did at Katyn. Giddoutahere, moron.

papasha
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Why don’t Holocaust deniers provide evidence for their claims?

Post by papasha » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:39 pm

:lol: like clockwork

also it's so funny how you have to add this "third party observer" throw away line from your holocaust denier clown script. Do you have even understand what that means? So if the 1st and 2nd party are the regular mainstream holohoax researchers (under Jewish control, of course) and the woke skeptical internet "Revisionists", irrespectively.. who the hell is a third party? aliens? :lol: I mean, even if it was a Holocaust denier observing, the way you people turn on your Revisionist figureheads and heroes if they allow the smallest concession, if they would grudgingly confirm the samples are real you would say "obviously the jews got to them" :lol:

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4949
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Why don’t Holocaust deniers provide evidence for their claims?

Post by Huntinger » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:55 pm

papasha wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:39 pm
:lol: like clockwork

also it's so funny how you have to add this "third party observer" throw away line from your holocaust denier clown script. Do you have even understand what that means? So if the 1st and 2nd party are the regular mainstream holohoax researchers (under Jewish control, of course) and the woke skeptical internet "Revisionists", irrespectively.. who the hell is a third party? aliens? :lol: I mean, even if it was a Holocaust denier observing, the way you people turn on your Revisionist figureheads and heroes if they allow the smallest concession, if they would grudgingly confirm the samples are real you would say "obviously the jews got to them" :lol:
Jude Papasha has added zero content to the thread. It writes many words but says nothing. It was explained that no one is going to provide evidence to jüdisch Untermensch any more than one would feed an unwanted stray rat.

Turnagain
Posts: 5996
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Why don’t Holocaust deniers provide evidence for their claims?

Post by Turnagain » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:48 pm

papasha wrote:
also it's so funny how you have to add this "third party observer" throw away line from your holocaust denier clown script. Do you have even understand what that means? So if the 1st and 2nd party are the regular mainstream holohoax researchers (under Jewish control, of course) and the woke skeptical internet "Revisionists", irrespectively.. who the hell is a third party? aliens? :lol:
The 3rd party is the neutral i.e. unbiased, observers you dimwit. The Gdziszewski investigation in 1945 is about as reliable as the 1944 Burdenko investigation into the Katyn forest massacre. To read the Burdenko report, go here. https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=57175 It contains all of the elements of the Gdziszewski investigation. Simple minded little fools such as yourself take such claptrap as the gospel truth. Moron.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4949
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Why don’t Holocaust deniers provide evidence for their claims?

Post by Huntinger » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:48 pm
The 3rd party is the neutral i.e. unbiased, observers you dimwit. The Gdziszewski investigation in 1945 is about as reliable as the 1944 Burdenko investigation into the Katyn forest massacre. To read the Burdenko report, go here. https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=57175 It contains all of the elements of the Gdziszewski investigation. Simple minded little fools such as yourself take such claptrap as the gospel truth. Moron.
I think all of the names you are calling the Jude are on the ball but keep in mind it is hasbara and its intent is to disrupt and cause issues. It is more than a coincidence that three Juden, the above, Lupus and Mitzvah appear suddenly together with similar claptrap; they are of course the same clone. They are not interested in discussion but only disruption. As Depth Check said do not enable them (ignore) but simply report them.
They are not interested in evidence, not even the evidencing queen herself, flipper is interested.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 11 guests