Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
TheGodfather

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by TheGodfather » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:40 pm

SnakeDoctor wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:21 pm
Nessie, if the Nazis went to such great lengths to cover up their mass genocide, excavating, then cremating, and sprinkling ashes everywhere, why didn't they just forge some departure documents of the millions of people they gassed?
Never thought of that, nice!

SnakeDoctor

Post by SnakeDoctor » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:17 pm

Nessie's whole world view is predicated on the belief that while the Nazis were fighting a two front war against practically the whole world they also allocated enough of their resources to try and hide the evidence for what they were already being accused of. Either they were going to win the war or not. So in the event that they didn't win the war they were just going to get rid of the cookie jar completely and be like, I don't know what happened to all of those cookies. They never thought in the midst of their diabolical plan a meticulous (which we know the Germans were about records) allibi for the whereabouts of the people they had gassed, nor did they have the foresight to get rid of the arrival records of the people they gassed even when the realization of certain defeat set in.

Could it be that it never occurred to them because there was nothing nefarious, or out of the ordinary outside of
a world war, going on?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:39 am
Nessie stamps his feet and shrieks, "Fallacy, fallacy". He don't need no steenkin' proof.
All you do is promote fallacies and we both need evidence to prove our claims, but only I provide evidence.
No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
No evidence of that either.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:37 pm

SnakeDoctor wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:21 pm
Nessie, if the Nazis went to such great lengths to cover up their mass genocide, excavating, then cremating, and sprinkling ashes everywhere, why didn't they just forge some departure documents of the millions of people they gassed?
Probably because they would also then need to forge documents showing they accommodated, fed and clothed those people. But then they would run into the problem of where was all that accommodation, food and clothing and why were those people not liberated at the end of the war? The bigger the lie, the harder it is to maintain. Best keep it simple and just cremate the bodies so at least no body count, identification and cause of death can be established.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SnakeDoctor

Post by SnakeDoctor » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Excellent observation Nessie, they could have just forged documents of feeding and clothing them too. Why didn't they think of that?

Maybe it's because every documentation that the Nazis kept about every article of clothing and every loaf of bread we don't have access to. Maybe we don't have certain documents about a lot of things, including certain departure records, none of which prove a planned or evolving genocide.
Last edited by SnakeDoctor on Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:44 pm

SnakeDoctor wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:17 pm
Nessie's whole world view is predicated on the belief....
My beliefs are dictated by what can and cannot be evidenced and proved.
... that while the Nazis were fighting a two front war against practically the whole world they also allocated enough of their resources to try and hide the evidence for what they were already being accused of.
What takes more resources?

1 - keeping 6 million people alive, accommodated, fed and clothed (many who could not work), starting with the 33,771 Jews reported shot at Babi Yar in September 1941 to the end of the war. If, as some deniers claim, they were not shot, then potentially many were kept by the Nazis for the next 3 to 4 years before liberation.

2 - shooting and gassing those people.
Either they were going to win the war or not. So in the event that they didn't win the war they were just going to get rid of the cookie jar completely and be like, I don't know what happened to all of those cookies. They never thought in the midst of their diabolical plan a meticulous (which we know the Germans were about records) allibi for the whereabouts of the people they had gassed, nor did they have the foresight to get rid of the arrival records of the people they gassed even when the realization of certain defeat set in.

Could it be that it never occurred to them because there was nothing nefarious, or out of the ordinary outside of
a world war, going on?
Well, how about you go and find some evidence and show me what did happen to those people?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:45 pm

SnakeDoctor wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:39 pm
Excellent observation Nessie, they could have just forged documents of feeding and clothing them too. Why didn't they think of that?
Read the rest of my post.

SnakeDoctor

Post by SnakeDoctor » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:50 pm

They ended up in Spielberg documentaries or went on to write books and become movie stars

SnakeDoctor

Post by SnakeDoctor » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:55 pm

So the Nazis were just being prudent gassing all of these people. Let's make all of these detainment camps not to house and feed prisoners but to gas them. In addition to being prudent they were also just lazy about the consequences except for digging up, cremating, then burying those cremains back in the original burial grounds. Got it

SnakeDoctor

Post by SnakeDoctor » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:08 pm

Jesus rose from the dead Nessie. I know because several witnesses saw him, plus his body is unaccounted for and his tomb was empty. Are you a Christian Nessie? If not, why not?