Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26692
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Nessie » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:29 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:05 am
Nessie wrote:
What does not make sense is your illogical argument, whereby you take witnesses who you do not believe, you then take what they said literally, with no cognisance of potential errors and exaggerations and create an argument from incredulity. You then demand belief in what you cannot evidence.
(sigh) No, I take what the witnesses say and challenge their credibility. The witnesses say this or that and I prove that they are lying. You are saying that I should make allowances for their lies. Wiernik built a model that bears no relationship whatsoever to the real world and you say that it's "just a matter of scale". I should make an "allowance" while the most obvious explanation is that he lied. He didn't see any mass graves and stockpiles of ex.
That is you making an assumption, without any evidence. Mere opinion that someone is lying is not enough, especially when another perfectly reasonable explanation is that he was not concerned about making a precisely to scale model.
You say that some unspecified giant excavator dug the graves and built the 45-50 foot high stockpiles of ex.
Since we do not have definitive grave sizes and specific details about the excavations, I am saying we do not know the size of the stockpile.
It was shipped into T-2 to dig the graves and exhume the bodies and was then shipped out. Why wouldn't the eeevul Narzis simply use their perfectly serviceable draglines to dig a series of more reasonably sized graves away from the totenlager and the well, their source of drinking water? The wacky claims of the so-called eyewitnesses and your attempts to substantiate them are ludicrous.
Maybe they did and all that has happened is that the grave sizes were over estimated by the witnesses. The point is, we just do not know and you are trying to fill in the gaps with mere opinion.
No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
That is where the answer lies. If there really were no graves, no cremations and no gassings, there would be evidence. There would be witnesses who worked at the mass showers at TII, or who saw daily trains loaded with people leaving the camp. There would be a negative result from GPR and other ground penetrating scans. Walkover surveys, excavations and sampling would find no cremains.

Since there is no evidence to show there were no excavations etc at TII, then no matter your opinion on the evidence for gassings, it stands as what happened.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5854
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:23 am

Nessie said:
That is you making an assumption, without any evidence.
Nope, I'm just going by what the alleged eyewitness said. YOU are the one making the assumption that the witness just made a (heh-heh) little "mistake". Wiernik is a known liar so why should I suppose that he is just making a little "mistake"?
Since we do not have definitive grave sizes and specific details about the excavations, I am saying we do not know the size of the stockpile.
Wiernik said that the graves were 10X25X50 meters. Rajchman said that they were 12X30X50 meters with one large enough to contain 250,000 cadavers. Suuuuure, they COULDA' made a (heh-heh) little "mistake" so we don't REALLY know how big the graves were alleged to be. Uh-huh, and the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon.
Maybe they did and all that has happened is that the grave sizes were over estimated by the witnesses. The point is, we just do not know and you are trying to fill in the gaps with mere opinion.
Suuuure, Nessie, and the eeevul Narzis buried ~750,000 cadavers in CS-C's little rabbit holes. Of course my using direct quotes from the alleged eyewitnesses is just my opinion while your claim that they COULDA' just been making a (heh-heh) little "mistake" is a rock solid fact. Geez, why didn't I think of that?

You can turn and squirm from now til forever but the fact remains that you have no proof of human cremains consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 bodies and no proof of any 10X25X50 meter or larger graves.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:50 pm

Turnagain repeats the same crap and takes no notice of what people are trying to get through to his thick skull about his stupid arguments.

Turnagain’s anti-semitism is the reason why he has come up with his flawed arguments about Treblinka and his incredulity to accept what happened at the extermination camps so he posts like an autistic child by posting the same shit over and over again.

In a nutshell, Turnagain is a half-wit.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Turnagain
Posts: 5854
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Turnagain’s anti-semitism is the reason why he has come up with his flawed arguments about Treblinka and his incredulity to accept what happened at the extermination camps so he posts like an autistic child by posting the same shit over and over again.
If my argument is that flawed, you should point out and prove its deficiencies, KnowItAll. Stamping your feet and shrieking, "Is not, is not" doesn't make you look very adult. Neither is it very convincing.

I've shown that it was impossible for either one of the M&H draglines from T-1 to both dig and stockpile the ex from the graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses. Stamping your little feetsies and shrieking doesn't disprove my thesis. I contend that the eyewitnesses were lying about seeing any mass graves at Treblinka. Nessie claims that the Germans sent a giant excavator to Treblinka for the express purpose of digging the graves and building the 45-50 feet high stockpiles of ex. After it had done that and exhumed the bodies, it was sent away and the M&H dragline from T-1 was brought in to tidy up the site. Not a very convincing scenario but apparently you agree with Nessie.

From your first post:
As far as I know, the only available evidence we have is that an excavator was used, but the exact model and other specifics are unknown. Do you know otherwise? If so, present your evidence.
I don't know of any eyewitnesses who give the make an model of the excavator used to dig the mass graves at T-2. Neither do they say that any large equipment was shipped to T-2 via rail, unloaded at either T-1 or T-2, reassembled and used to build the 45-50 feet high stockpiles of ex from the mass graves. The JVL, Y. Arad and ARC all claim that the M&H draglines from T-1 were used to dig the mass graves. You and Nessie appear to be the only two individuals who claim that there was an excavator large enough to excavate the 10X25X50 meter or larger graves and stockpile the ex in 45-50 feet high stockpiles around the perimeters of the graves.

It's my contention that no excavators dug any mass graves at T-2. I have shown the claims by the JVL, Arad, ARC et al. to be wrong. Stamping your feet and shrieking, "Did not, did not" makes you look half-witted, KnowItAll.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4668
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:50 pm
Turnagain repeats the same crap and takes no notice of what people are trying to get through to his thick skull about his stupid arguments.

Turnagain’s anti-semitism is the reason why he has come up with his flawed arguments about Treblinka and his incredulity to accept what happened at the extermination camps so he posts like an autistic child by posting the same shit over and over again.

In a nutshell, Turnagain is a half-wit.
The abuse of anyone here is not accepted and adds nothing to the discussion. If you think for some reason the arguments are stupid then please explain why this is; perhaps you have an inability to understand the finer points and technical details presented. If so this may say more about you and your ability to comprehend, your literacy standards as opposed to the argument presented.
The statement of antisemitism is a typical Jude ploy, a distraction and a very bad argument.

If you have something to add, or seek clarification then do so; the above shows a profound lack of ability and self control.
𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖆̈𝖙𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖐𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖊𝖓.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

Turnagain
Posts: 5854
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:07 pm

Huntinger wrote:
If you have something to add, or seek clarification then do so; the above shows a profound lack of ability and self control.
KnowItAll and Nessie are a pair on ill-educated innumerate fools. Nessie offers fantasy and KnowItAll offers invective as a rebuttal to my thesis. Both lack the mental wherewithal to even understand the rationale for my argument. Nessie claims that it's just little "mistakes" by the allege eyewitnesses while KnowItAll blames the math on "anti-semitism". The hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, the mass graves and the magic Jew barbeque are figments of the Jew's imagination and didn't and don't exist.

User avatar
TheGodfather
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by TheGodfather » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:33 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:33 pm
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:50 pm
Turnagain repeats the same crap and takes no notice of what people are trying to get through to his thick skull about his stupid arguments.

Turnagain’s anti-semitism is the reason why he has come up with his flawed arguments about Treblinka and his incredulity to accept what happened at the extermination camps so he posts like an autistic child by posting the same shit over and over again.

In a nutshell, Turnagain is a half-wit.
The abuse of anyone here is not accepted and adds nothing to the discussion. If you think for some reason the arguments are stupid then please explain why this is; perhaps you have an inability to understand the finer points and technical details presented. If so this may say more about you and your ability to comprehend, your literacy standards as opposed to the argument presented.
The statement of antisemitism is a typical Jude ploy, a distraction and a very bad argument.

If you have something to add, or seek clarification then do so; the above shows a profound lack of ability and self control.
''Mr.KnowItAll'' is clearly a sockpuppet account, and it's solely used to troll. I'm genuinely surprised it's not banned yet.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4668
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:01 am

TheGodfather wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:33 pm
''Mr.KnowItAll'' is clearly a sockpuppet account, and it's solely used to troll. I'm genuinely surprised it's not banned yet.
Thank you, I am sure you are totally correct. The individual attempts distractions with abuse hoping to destroy the thread. I am sure that DC will deal with this poster in due course in his own way. In the interim could it be suggested that we ask for clarification from Turnagain regarding his excellent posts. I know nothing about excavators, except while at work I see them and think, is that an arm or a leg I see in the dirt falling out? The real issue is that if there were thousands of dead cremains in their as claimed a simple core sample at various random locations in the target area would determine the truth or lack of it. As this has not been done and never will be by independent investigators Jude will continue to cry, beat their chest regarding the untimely deaths of their imaginary families and imaginary friends.

As for Nessie we know what it is going to say as it said all the same last week, every week going back 7 years or so. No great surprises there.

It is simple, we would all believe if there were facts, but there are not.
𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖆̈𝖙𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖐𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖊𝖓.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26692
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Nessie » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:23 am
Nessie said:
That is you making an assumption, without any evidence.
Nope, I'm just going by what the alleged eyewitness said. YOU are the one making the assumption that the witness just made a (heh-heh) little "mistake". Wiernik is a known liar so why should I suppose that he is just making a little "mistake"?
Since you say he was a liar.....
Since we do not have definitive grave sizes and specific details about the excavations, I am saying we do not know the size of the stockpile.
Wiernik said that the graves were 10X25X50 meters. Rajchman said that they were 12X30X50 meters with one large enough to contain 250,000 cadavers.
...and you have variations in the size of graves...
Suuuuure, they COULDA' made a (heh-heh) little "mistake" so we don't REALLY know how big the graves were alleged to be. Uh-huh, and the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon.
...you cannot then say that you have a definitive and 100% accurate size of the graves to then work off and produce your figures for the size of stockpile. You can only estimate and you have to accept your estimation is wrong, because the figures you SAY the figures you are working from ARE wrong.
Maybe they did and all that has happened is that the grave sizes were over estimated by the witnesses. The point is, we just do not know and you are trying to fill in the gaps with mere opinion.
Suuuure, Nessie, and the eeevul Narzis buried ~750,000 cadavers in CS-C's little rabbit holes. Of course my using direct quotes from the alleged eyewitnesses is just my opinion while your claim that they COULDA' just been making a (heh-heh) little "mistake" is a rock solid fact. Geez, why didn't I think of that?

You can turn and squirm from now til forever but the fact remains that you have no proof of human cremains consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 bodies and no proof of any 10X25X50 meter or larger graves.
I have witnesses and physical evidence which is verified by the lack of evidence all those people left the camp.
No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
There is physical evidence of a large area of disturbed ground at TII, best shown in the aerial photo. I believe that there is space in that area of TII to have dug graves that were estimated as 10x25x50m and to have buried approximately 850,000 bodies.

You have no evidence to show that area is of undisturbed ground with no graves, that contains no cremains and there were no gassings.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26692
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Nessie » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:29 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:07 pm
Huntinger wrote:
If you have something to add, or seek clarification then do so; the above shows a profound lack of ability and self control.
KnowItAll and Nessie are a pair on ill-educated innumerate fools. Nessie offers fantasy and KnowItAll offers invective as a rebuttal to my thesis. Both lack the mental wherewithal to even understand the rationale for my argument. Nessie claims that it's just little "mistakes" by the allege eyewitnesses while KnowItAll blames the math on "anti-semitism". The hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, the mass graves and the magic Jew barbeque are figments of the Jew's imagination and didn't and don't exist.
I offer evidence of graves and the use of an excavator to dig them and then exhume the bodies and later cover up the camp to hide the evidence.

You offer an argument from incredulity which starts with you taking the figures of people you call liars as 100% accurate. You repeatedly show you are unable to recognise the logical and evidential flaws in your argument.

You then, ironically (which again you do not understand), make a claim you cannot evidence at all! But you demand we believe in your claim.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSN [Bot], Werd and 9 guests