German Engineers at Auschwitz Birkenau

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
rollo the ganger

Re: German Engineers at Auschwitz Birkenau

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:23 am

Nessie wrote:The German engineers, Jewish prisoners and Nazis who worked INSIDE the kremas and SAW with their own eyes what happened provides evidence, which along with the documents about constructing gas chambers and the mass cremations is the evidence to prove gassings and cremations.
By your own definition this is rumor and hearsay.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:32 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:23 am
Nessie wrote:The German engineers, Jewish prisoners and Nazis who worked INSIDE the kremas and SAW with their own eyes what happened provides evidence, which along with the documents about constructing gas chambers and the mass cremations is the evidence to prove gassings and cremations.
No.

If someone sees what happened and then relates what happened in testimony, that is eye witness evidence. The person who saw what happened is a witness.

If a witness tells another person what happened and that other person then relates what happened, that is hearsay evidence. It is evidence that has not come directly from the witness.

If people relate something they themselves did not see, but they heard about it from others, that is a rumour.

The German engineers who worked inside the kremas and saw what happened, they are witnesses.

Any document that they wrote about what they saw, that is a primary source document.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:09 pm

dedacted.
Last edited by rollo the ganger on Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:11 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:32 am
rollo the ganger wrote:
No.

If someone sees what happened and then relates what happened in testimony, that is eye witness evidence. The person who saw what happened is a witness.

If a witness tells another person what happened and that other person then relates what happened, that is hearsay evidence. It is evidence that has not come directly from the witness.

If people relate something they themselves did not see, but they heard about it from others, that is a rumour.

The German engineers who worked inside the kremas and saw what happened, they are witnesses.

Any document that they wrote about what they saw, that is a primary source document.
Why can't he see it?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:22 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:11 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:32 am
rollo the ganger wrote:
No.

Why can't he see it?
Wrong way round, it is you cannot see due to your lack of understanding of witnesses.

The German engineers saw what happened inside the kremas. Gassings and cremations.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:24 am

Nessie wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:22 am
The German engineers saw what happened inside the kremas. Gassings and cremations.
The poster keeps on saying this, throwing crumbs, but never shows any hard evidence of this conjecture. Put up or shut up.. please Jude.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:20 am

Nessie wrote:Wrong way round, it is you cannot see due to your lack of understanding of witnesses.

It is because I understand what you are saying is why I'm saying what YOU said here:
The German engineers, Jewish prisoners and Nazis who worked INSIDE the kremas and SAW with their own eyes what happened provides evidence, which along with the documents about constructing gas chambers and the mass cremations is the evidence to prove gassings and cremations.
... is why I say, by your definition, that what YOU said above is hearsay and/or rumor.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:16 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:20 am
Nessie wrote:Wrong way round, it is you cannot see due to your lack of understanding of witnesses.

It is because I understand what you are saying is why I'm saying what YOU said here:
The German engineers, Jewish prisoners and Nazis who worked INSIDE the kremas and SAW with their own eyes what happened provides evidence, which along with the documents about constructing gas chambers and the mass cremations is the evidence to prove gassings and cremations.
... is why I say, by your definition, that what YOU said above is hearsay and/or rumor.
I am using the standard definition of witness, hearsay and rumour. Those who worked inside the kremas and saw with their own eyes what was happening, provide witness evidence, not hearsay or rumour.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:19 am

Nessie wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:16 am
I am using the standard definition of witness, hearsay and rumour. Those who worked inside the kremas and saw with their own eyes what was happening, provide witness evidence, not hearsay or rumour.
You only have book evidence. You have never met these witnesses personally to verify their integrity or lack of. At best all you have Jude, is anecdotes.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:24 am

Nessie wrote:I am using the standard definition of witness, hearsay and rumour.
And I'm using yours. See it yet?