The Christchurch mosque shooting

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
AirfixGeneral

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:14 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:41 am
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:36 am
gestapos and paki terrorists are a bands of brothers, they loves each others cos hitlers was a paki lover too . they l;oves each others cos they shares the hatred of the ju-ju . but secretly the gestapos hate the pakis too, but for now they do a germo-russia pact type things, until the time is rights and then the gestapo pump up the volumes of their gay disco musics and have a massif dance off against the curly toed bhangra boys in bethnal greens high streets, then all shit breaks loose
All you speak of is of no consequence, no remorse for those who were murdered but your perceived notion of sexuality. I am Gestapo. Most men of ours if not all live a life of love and austerity and yes some on the gay side of the Kinsey Scale. This was always the case and always will be. We are in New Zealand now conducting an investigation. There should be arrests, if not there will be indictments for which we will be the prosecutors of the alleged impropriety. The NZ police have not given support of the Gestapo to operate on their turf but we will act according to civilian laws and powers which are identical to theirs.
so you thinks you are in new zealands in your gestapo uniforms , axings aborigines if they no any goods gay brothels. but reallys you are in your bedsits talking to your action men, all lined up on your tables, and you walkings up and down wearing ridiculous pantaloonys goose steppings and reprimandings trolljegerens for not payings attentions. then your moms shouts up the stairs, "konsy baby, your teas ready - fish fingers today my likkle baby konsy pops"

then yous rush downs the stairs and tell mommy all about your adventures, and eat you fish fingers likes a good likkle boys

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:30 am

Werd wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:41 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:44 pm
... Rotherham...
has nothing to do with the Muslims in New Zealand. If THOSE Muslims were gang rapists or clit choppers, then I wouldn't give a shit. If they didn't do that, they clearly didn't deserve to die. Otherwise, killing them accomplishes nothing except to empower the machine to further crack down on free speech and guns.
I expected more from you, Werd. No invader/colonist is innocent and every last one of them deserves to be sent to hell in a hail of bullets. It turns out the clergy and congregation of the Al Noor mosque are not quite as innocent as Huntinger, StatMech and Jeffk1970 would have the rest of us believe. The System will come for the guns whether these lonewolf acts of resistance occur or not. Better to start killing now than later or never.

Many here have suggested Brenton Tarrant is some type of agent or dupe of Zionist Jews. For now I'm taking that as a sign we have an infestation of Hasbara trolls on the forum. Produce hard evidence for your theories or shut the fuck up.

Until shown otherwise Brenton Tarrant is a hero!

Christchurch, New Zealand Mosque Recruited Al Qaeda Jihadists Killed in Drone Strikes

weev
Daily Stormer
March 16, 2019

Christchurch was once a sleepy town. With a population under four hundred thousand, it never had any of the categories of political violence that plague much larger cities in much more populous countries.

Then the Moslems came.

You see, Friday’s events are not Christchurch’s first time being connected to mass murder and violence involving Moslems. That came earlier. Five years ago, Christchurch, and specifically the Al Noor mosque which was targeted by Brenton Tarrant was being mentioned in the news for being the source of not one, but two international terrorists: Daryl Jones and Christopher Havard.

No media anywhere is covering this. They want this story buried fast.

Newsub:

A Christchurch mosque has been linked to the drone killing of New Zealand al-Qaida suspect Daryl Jones.
The parents of an Australian killed alongside Jones say their son was taught radical Islam in Christchurch, where he also met Mr Jones.
Christopher Havard was killed alongside Mr Jones by a US drone in Yemen last year.

His parents, Neill and Bronwyn Dowrick, say their son told them he was first taught radical Islam at the Al Noor mosque.
Mr Havard moved from Australia to New Zealand in 2010. He’s remembered at the mosque by the name of Saleem Khattab.

It isn’t just his parents saying that the mosque had radical speakers. A previous investigation revealed that the Mosque hosted speakers which encouraged active engagement of violence in the struggle of jihad against the infidels.

Stuff.co.nz:

Jones was killed alongside Australian Christopher Havard, whose parents said he was introduced to radical Islam at the Al-Noor mosque in Christchurch.

Mosque leaders confirmed Havard stayed there and studied in 2011, but denied radical teaching took place. But a man who attended a converts’ weekend at the mosque 10 years ago said a visiting speaker from Indonesia talked about violent jihad and plenty shared his views. “Most of the men were angry with the moral weakness of New Zealand. I would say they were radical.”

Incidentally, this piece from Stuff.co.nz was wiped from the Internet by the publisher while I was writing this article, forcing me to hunt down an archive link to have a reference for this story. Which means the lying media is not merely in blackout mode on this story. They’re actively trying to cover up the this mosque’s history of producing international terrorists. This censorship effort is happening in real time.

There’s maybe twelve dozen Moslems in Christchurch, and they already produced not one, but TWO one high level Al Qaeda operatives. Two so deeply involved in mass murders and entrenched in territory held by terrorist Sunni militias that they had to die at the hands of a US drone strike. And the AQAP, the Yemeni branch of Al Qaeda that Jones and Havard were involved with? They were the ones that trained the Charlie Hebdo killers, no joke.
Full article here
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:09 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:30 am
It turns out the clergy and congregation of the Al Noor mosque are not quite as innocent as Huntinger, StatMech and Jeffk1970 would have the rest of us believe.
Who is StatMech?

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:39 am

torus9 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:09 am
Charles Traynor wrote:
It turns out the clergy and congregation of the Al Noor mosque are not quite as innocent as Huntinger, StatMech and Jeffk1970 would have the rest of us believe.
Who is StatMech?
Statistical Mechanic used to post here at RODOH but he left because he kept getting his ass handed to him in the holocaust forum. These days he hangs out at the "Skeptics" Society Forum. I guess you could call him their chief rabbi. He is terribly narcissistic and has regular temper tantrums over non issues. He is a documented liar and supports censorship. All in all he is an extremely unpleasant individual.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

zionist-occupation

Post by zionist-occupation » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 am

Tarrant wrote:Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the “melting pot” pipe dream.
Divide & Conquer PSYOP in Tarrant's own words.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:54 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:53 pm
Werd wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:44 pm
Do you mean me, instead? And not Charles?
Forgive me if I screw up, I have been on a non stop flight of some 15 hours. I arrived in Auckland a few hours ago with other members of the team now in Wellington and Christchurch. Another section is in Australia. We have identified ourselves to NZ authorities as Polizei. geheime Staatspolizei
You are such a lying little fantasist. You have been posting here on a regular basis over the time from the shooting to that post. The time stamps on your posts show that and how you could not have gone to NZ. You are pathetic. :roll:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:38 pm

Then there was:

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:22 pm

"Synagogue"

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:54 pm
You are such a lying little fantasist. You have been posting here on a regular basis over the time from the shooting to that post. The time stamps on your posts show that and how you could not have gone to NZ. You are pathetic. :roll:
I'm inclined to agree with Nessie here.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:

Mosque leaders confirmed Havard stayed there and studied in 2011, but denied radical teaching took place. But a man who attended a converts’ weekend at the mosque 10 years ago said a visiting speaker from Indonesia talked about violent jihad and plenty shared his views. “Most of the men were angry with the moral weakness of New Zealand. I would say they were radical.”

Incidentally, this piece from Stuff.co.nz was wiped from the Internet by the publisher while I was writing this article, forcing me to hunt down an archive link to have a reference for this story. Which means the lying media is not merely in blackout mode on this story. They’re actively trying to cover up the this mosque’s history of producing international terrorists. This censorship effort is happening in real time.

There’s maybe twelve dozen Moslems in Christchurch, and they already produced not one, but TWO one high level Al Qaeda operatives. Two so deeply involved in mass murders and entrenched in territory held by
I would suggest then you come to New Zealand and talk to the NZ Police and NZSIS if you have such knowledge. However, I suspect you would most likely end up in Paparoa Prison. If you have intelligence relating to high level al qaeda operatives then I am sure they would be willing to listen.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙