Airfix

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Turnagain
Posts: 4029
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Airfix

Post by Turnagain » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Uh-huh, you still speak baby-talk but know all about the film, "Deliverance." Are you claiming to be the banjo playing kid?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2708
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Airfix

Post by Huntinger » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:53 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:42 pm
Uh-huh, you still speak baby-talk but know all about the film, "Deliverance." Are you claiming to be the banjo playing kid?
It must be him.
Image
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Airfix

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:23 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:42 pm
Uh-huh, you still speak baby-talk but know all about the film, "Deliverance." Are you claiming to be the banjo playing kid?
what has the way i talk have anythings to do with my awareness of films ????

no i am nots claimings to be banjo boys, why you thinks this is a mysterys. i'm just suggestings you are of banjo boys ilk, cos you talks like him and his mad familys.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2708
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Airfix

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:44 pm

Nah nah nah your head injury affected your sexuality, so you are just a banjo boy playing your string thing like him. That is fine but you should get in touch with our inner self. Did you know all people of the world are bisexual. Where are you on the Kinsey scale mr brain dead.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Airfix

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:28 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:44 pm
Nah nah nah your head injury affected your sexuality, so you are just a banjo boy playing your string thing like him. That is fine but you should get in touch with our inner self. Did you know all people of the world are bisexual. Where are you on the Kinsey scale mr brain dead.
maybe all the peoples in your little world are bisexuals, like yous, nsdps, vfxs , trolljegerens and k0nsls. although i suspects you are all 100% bottyboys who dance to european disco muzak, in the bum clubs of hamburgs and san franciscos

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2708
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Airfix

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:30 am

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:28 am
maybe all the peoples in your little world are bisexuals, like yous, nsdps, vfxs , trolljegerens and k0nsls. although i suspects you are all 100% bottyboys who dance to european disco muzak, in the bum clubs of hamburgs and san franciscos
We know all about sexuality, at least enough not to constantly play with our boy toys like you do. Try self sucking, as it is the only oral pleasure you may get. You stated that you speak and write the same way so your orgasmic throws should be a fountain of personal pleasure for eternity. :)
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Airfix

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:58 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:30 am
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:28 am
maybe all the peoples in your little world are bisexuals, like yous, nsdps, vfxs , trolljegerens and k0nsls. although i suspects you are all 100% bottyboys who dance to european disco muzak, in the bum clubs of hamburgs and san franciscos
We know all about sexuality, at least enough not to constantly play with our boy toys like you do. Try self sucking, as it is the only oral pleasure you may get. You stated that you speak and write the same way so your orgasmic throws should be a fountain of personal pleasure for eternity. :)
so you recommends self suckings, but just cos you enjoys it doesnt mean to says others will.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2708
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Airfix

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:27 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:58 am
so you recommends self suckings, but just cos you enjoys it doesnt mean to says others will.
You cannot as your elevator injury made you non mobile and you are too fat around the middle, like your head and your ego. Huff puff and...........nothing.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Airfix

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:32 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:27 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:58 am
so you recommends self suckings, but just cos you enjoys it doesnt mean to says others will.
You cannot as your elevator injury made you non mobile and you are too fat around the middle, like your head and your ego. Huff puff and...........nothing.
you can copes with self suckings very wells , cos to be succesfuls at it you have to be spineless. guffaws , and you is an invertabrates, likes a slugs

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Airfix

Post by Trolljegeren » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:44 pm

Tee Hees

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest