Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd
Posts: 8370
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?

Post by Werd » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Carlo Mattogno: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories—Genesis, Missions and Actions.
(author's review completed; due to all the changes and additions, we proofread the whole thing one more time.)
ca. 830 pp. pb, 6"×9", bibliography, index

Werd
Posts: 8370
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?

Post by Werd » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:40 am

Hans wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:34 pm
Werd,

I'm not the right "anti-denier" to discuss Einsatzgruppen shootings or the Jäger report series, as it's not "my topic". I'm more an Auschwitz and by now even more Chelmno and gas van guy (also gas vans among the Einsatzgruppen, of course). I should stick to that and leave the other killing fields like BTS and EG shootings to those who know better.
I hereby congratulate the HC team for forcing Rudolf to further develop his list of "open issues" to Mattogno that apparently already existed before I sent the HC clips to Rudolf that I did (see the beginning of this topic for what I sent specifically to Rudolf to send to Mattogno). From what I posted in this topic, they did indeed find at least SOME genuine errors. They did in fact stall the publication of the English version. When the book comes out, I will be biding my time, holding back my purchase of the hard copy, as the holocaust controversies team will undoubtedly pick through it to see what else, if anything, can be said about the book.

Werd
Posts: 8370
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?

Post by Werd » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:55 pm

Carlo Mattogno: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories—Genesis, Missions and Actions.
(Final stage of author's review.)

Werd
Posts: 8370
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?

Post by Werd » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:07 am

Carlo Mattogno: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories—Genesis, Missions and Actions.
ca. 830 pp. pb, 6"×9", bibliography, index
(Preflight; this will take only a few days.

Book description used to say this:
Before invading the Soviet Union, the German authorities set up special units meant to secure the area behind the German front. Orthodox historians claim that these unites called Einsatzgruppen primarily engaged in rounding up and mass-murdering Jews. This study tries to shed a critical light into this topic.
Now it says this:
Before invading the Soviet Union, the German authorities set up special units meant to secure the area behind the German front. Orthodox historians claim that these unites called Einsatzgruppen primarily engaged in rounding up and mass-murdering Jews. This study sheds a critical light into this topic by reviewing all the pertinent sources as well as material traces. It reveals on the one hand that original war-time documents do not fully support the orthodox genocidal narrative, and on the other that most post-“liberation” sources such as testimonies and forensic reports are steeped in Soviet atrocity propaganda and thus utterly unreliable. In addition, material traces of the claimed massacres are rare due to an attitude of collusion by governments and Jewish lobby groups.
Wow. Mattogno and Rudolf really aren't pulling any punches. :o

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 7790
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?

Post by been-there » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:17 am

Werd wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:07 am
Carlo Mattogno: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories—Genesis, Missions and Actions.
ca. 830 pp. pb, 6"×9", bibliography, index
(Preflight; this will take only a few days.

Book description used to say this:
Before invading the Soviet Union, the German authorities set up special units meant to secure the area behind the German front. Orthodox historians claim that these unites called Einsatzgruppen primarily engaged in rounding up and mass-murdering Jews. This study tries to shed a critical light into this topic.
Now it says this:
Before invading the Soviet Union, the German authorities set up special units meant to secure the area behind the German front. Orthodox historians claim that these unites called Einsatzgruppen primarily engaged in rounding up and mass-murdering Jews. This study sheds a critical light into this topic by reviewing all the pertinent sources as well as material traces. It reveals on the one hand that original war-time documents do not fully support the orthodox genocidal narrative, and on the other that most post-“liberation” sources such as testimonies and forensic reports are steeped in Soviet atrocity propaganda and thus utterly unreliable. In addition, material traces of the claimed massacres are rare due to an attitude of collusion by governments and Jewish lobby groups.
Wow. Mattogno and Rudolf really aren't pulling any punches. :o
Wow! :o

Thanks for sharing that.

So, yet another key aspect of this pseudo-historical narrative is upon closer inspection shown to be bogus!! Amazing.

And what are we left with?
No empirical evidence for mass-gassings, mass-burials, and mass-open-air-cremations.
And now, documentary evidence showing bogus/exaggerated Soviet-forged reports of massacres by the Einsatzgruppen.

Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3079
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?

Post by DasPrussian » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:37 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:17 am


Wow! :o

Thanks for sharing that.

So, yet another key aspect of this pseudo-historical narrative is upon closer inspection shown to be bogus!! Amazing.

And what are we left with?
No empirical evidence for mass-gassings, mass-burials, and mass-open-air-cremations.
And now, documentary evidence showing bogus/exaggerated Soviet-forged reports of massacres by the Einsatzgruppen.

Why don't you ever say this about the 'transit camp' theory ? ie
No empirical (or any sort of) evidence for mass transits, mass resettlement, and surviving witnesses of resettlement.
Maybe it's because you do have such evidence, I dunno. But if so, when will you be likely to produce it ? If you give me some advance warning i'll book a day off work.


Incidentally, considering you claim to be a 'don't know' and therefore one would expect impartial, you don't really come across as such. However what you do come across as being, is more like the sinister liar and con-merchant shown in the photo , Josef Goebbells. He was full of shit too.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:55 am

DasPrussian wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:37 pm

Incidentally, considering you claim to be a 'don't know' and therefore one would expect impartial, you don't really come across as such. However what you do come across as being, is more like the sinister liar and con-merchant shown in the photo , Josef Goebbells. He was full of shit too.
This is not up to the standard required on this forum.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3079
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:11 am

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:55 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:37 pm

Incidentally, considering you claim to be a 'don't know' and therefore one would expect impartial, you don't really come across as such. However what you do come across as being, is more like the sinister liar and con-merchant shown in the photo , Josef Goebbells. He was full of shit too.
This is not up to the standard required on this forum.
Sorry, I forgot that stating the truth is frowned upon here . I will duly send myself to Siberia for this gross violation .
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Hans
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?

Post by Hans » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:34 am

Werd wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:40 am
Hans wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:34 pm
Werd,

I'm not the right "anti-denier" to discuss Einsatzgruppen shootings or the Jäger report series, as it's not "my topic". I'm more an Auschwitz and by now even more Chelmno and gas van guy (also gas vans among the Einsatzgruppen, of course). I should stick to that and leave the other killing fields like BTS and EG shootings to those who know better.
I hereby congratulate the HC team for forcing Rudolf to further develop his list of "open issues" to Mattogno that apparently already existed before I sent the HC clips to Rudolf that I did (see the beginning of this topic for what I sent specifically to Rudolf to send to Mattogno). From what I posted in this topic, they did indeed find at least SOME genuine errors. They did in fact stall the publication of the English version. When the book comes out, I will be biding my time, holding back my purchase of the hard copy, as the holocaust controversies team will undoubtedly pick through it to see what else, if anything, can be said about the book.
It's out and unfortunetely for "Revisionists", and despite Rudolf's comments about submitting open issues to the "author for his review" and then "entering the author's corrections", Mattogno refused to address his critics with the lame excuse that it was blogged and would have postponed the publication (sure, if you do not do your homework and study well, you have to take extra lessons).

My recent devastating critique of his writing on Sonderkommando Lange is of course also ignored (as almost anything else I posted on gas vans since November 2015 and SK Lange in May 2017 - so more enough time for him to realize and discuss - already anticipating and refuting a lot of arguments in his gas van chapter). He only silently dropped the Saurer = Diesel claim, of course without acknowledging my complete debunking of this canard. Interesting error handling (he did the same here).

Or he finally admits in the Einsatzgruppen book (already in the Italian edition) "I mistakenly wrote: 'The designation ‘Sonderkommando 1005’ was invented by the Soviets.'" of course without acknowledging Sergey's prior debunking and explaining why he wrote such in the first place (namely, that he had not studied the issue at all). He still argues that "Gaswagen" (gas van) "in the sense of 'mobile homicidal gas chamber,' was coined only after the end of the Second World War" (p. 324), although already in September 2016 I posted a report from an SD insider to the Swiss intelligence of February 1944 calling the mobile gas chambers precisely "Gaswagen" (plus multiple perpetrator testimonis confirming that the term was used at the time). One can already bet that whenever Mattogno insists that something was invented by the Soviets or after the war that the very opposite is true. The same posting also already addresses Mattogno's hypothesis that the "gas vans" in the motor pool of Einsatzgruppe B were "in all probability just Generatorgaswagen" (p.326). etc. pp.

Mattogno's arrogance to think he can afford to ignore the only medium that actually cares a bit about what he has to say is stunning.

Well, that's gonna be too easy.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:56 am

Hans wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:34 am
He still argues that "Gaswagen" (gas van)
How convenient it is Hans to not discuss head bashers, suffocation systems, atomic bombs and ray guns finally to arrive at execution by gas and the gas vans. You know as well as I that fermented pig and chook shit was the way to get primary produce to market. This was an essential industry, crucial in fact. The only gas was methane or fart gas to power the vehicles. This was used in England also during WWII, and well documented in the TV series Dads Army. Seems you are full of the produce that made that methane.
Image
Wood gas cars were not the only answer to the limited supply of gasoline in World War One and Two. An even more cumbersome alternative came in the form of the gas bag vehicle.

The old-timers on these pictures are not moving furniture or an oversized load. What can be seen on the roof is the fuel tank of the vehicle - a balloon filled with uncompressed gas.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 14 guests