Why raze TII to the ground and destroy records?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Nisco
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Why raze TII to the ground and destroy records?

Post by Nisco » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Nessie:
Demanding more and more detailed evidence is one of your tactics.

If you do not believe there are large areas of ground containing human remains from Jewish people, you should produce your evidence to show there are no remains at the camps.
I for one would be more than happy to do that Nessie:
It is alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II - hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were buried in numerous “huge mass graves” at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II. However, despite all the deceptive allegations to the contrary, the truth is; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the - one hundred - graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically proven to currently exist at these sites, in which verified human remains have been tangibly located via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology; contained the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE.

...

WHAT PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? - Shermer is intentionally ignoring the inconvenient fact that, over the years, there have been no less than five claimed so-called “crime scene investigations” of Treblinka II, and a number of claimed investigations at the other four sites as well - yet to date, it can still be categorically stated that; archaeologists / forensic investigators have not proven the existence of even one mass grave at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor or Treblinka II that contains so-much-as - 1 / 1,000 of 1% - of the alleged buried remains - NOT ONE!


http://nafcash.com/

Nisco
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Why raze TII to the ground and destroy records?

Post by Nisco » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:54 am
Nessie wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:52 am

I was answering them and then I stopped when he kept on adding more questions and refused to answer any of mine.
As this is all linked it is pertinent you answer his questions. Take your time.
What are you waiting for Nessie?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3443&start=280#p135487

What are you so afraid of?

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Why raze TII to the ground and destroy records?

Post by Trolljegeren » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:04 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
No excavation was carried out and the ground was not disturbed, which would be a violation of Jewish law and tradition, banning the exhumation of the dead.
How incredibly convenient. If as suspected there is no dead there, how would this be a violation of Jewish protocol.?
However, no geophysical methods will reveal conclusively what is below the soil - they do not detect human remains.
To be honest this all sounds of Jewish holodollars. You won't get anything from Nessie as he knows the hoax has been exposed.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24084
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Why raze TII to the ground and destroy records?

Post by Nessie » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:39 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:39 pm
You should be here to present your point of view not continually ask questions. You only wish to discuss evidencing.
It is my point of view, based on the evidence, that TII was razed to the ground and records destroyed, to try and cover up as much as possible how many people had been killed at the camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
VFX
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:54 pm
Location: München, Deutschland
Contact:

Re: Why raze TII to the ground and destroy records?

Post by VFX » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:50 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:39 pm
It is my point of view, based on the evidence, that TII was razed to the ground and records destroyed, to try and cover up as much as possible how many people had been killed at the camp.
The point of this seems futile? From whom were they trying to hide the evidence from? Like the Auschwitz transit camp there does not seem to be documented files only for concentration camps.
“The unforgivable sin of Hitler’s Germany was to develop a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits.”
— Winston Churchill

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 24084
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Why raze TII to the ground and destroy records?

Post by Nessie » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:00 am

VFX wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:50 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:39 pm
It is my point of view, based on the evidence, that TII was razed to the ground and records destroyed, to try and cover up as much as possible how many people had been killed at the camp.
The point of this seems futile? From whom were they trying to hide the evidence from?
The Allies. Wiernik in his 1945 memoir about TII reported that the Nazis panicked after Katyn and realised that if a massacre that they did not do would be blamed on them, then massacres they did commit would cause them serious trouble.
Like the Auschwitz transit camp there does not seem to be documented files only for concentration camps.
Auschwitz was left with many files, in particular files from the construction office, which is where all the records of constructing a gas chamber for a special action at the Kremas come from. There are also records of transits, deaths from disease, registration of workers. There was no need to destroy innocuous records of the day to day workings of the camp.

But no record of any type from TII or any other AR camp exists. That is very suspect and evidences that the Nazis were keen to hide what went on at those camps. Like a murderer destroying a murder weapon, or a fraudster destroying all records, the actions of a person after a crime can be used to establish guilt.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
VFX
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:54 pm
Location: München, Deutschland
Contact:

Re: Why raze TII to the ground and destroy records?

Post by VFX » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:37 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:00 am
There was no need to destroy innocuous records of the day to day workings of the camp.
Instead of comparing these transit camps with concentration camps, the question should be if other German transit camps had documentation that can be located. What other transit camps apart from these were razed?
That is very suspect and evidences that the Nazis were keen to hide what went on at those camps. Like a murderer destroying a murder weapon, or a fraudster destroying all records, the actions of a person after a crime can be used to establish guilt.
Another explanation is that there was a destruction of files to hide other criminal activity, such as wanton looting. Konrad Morgan for instance confronted Wirth with the rumors that he had allowed Jewish weddings to take place at Sobibór and Treblinka. Perhaps evidence was destroyed to prevent Konrad from getting access: it is not the allies these men were scared of perhaps but the SS. The SS probably did not realize that the war would be lost, though it is clear with hindsight.
“The unforgivable sin of Hitler’s Germany was to develop a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits.”
— Winston Churchill

rollo the ganger
Posts: 5653
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Why raze TII to the ground and destroy records?

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:14 am

VFX wrote:Another explanation is that there was a destruction of files to hide other criminal activity, such as wanton looting.
Since the content of these files were sent back to headquarters via radio, in code, what would have been the point in keeping paper copies in the field? Protocol may have demanded the files be destroyed after being telegraphed back to headquarters and the camp position abandoned. And that could have been true for all camps.

Even if the information was as innocuous as personnel records there is a good reason to get rid of these files in the field after they had been sent via radio in code. Unknown to the Germans the British had broken the Enigma code. However, they would have realized that probably every message sent, in code, had been recorded by the enemy and what was needed was a "key" to decode them. If a large set of files such as what may have existed at Treblinka and they were found, captured, discovered, etc., during the war then comparing the dates of messages sent to radio messages in code recorded on those dates would provide that "key" to crack the Enigma code.

Now the Enigma code machine had different settings for the wheel positions which were changed every day. However, even those setting are finite so if someone had messages for many hundreds of days, and thus hundreds of machine settings, a good code breaker could figure out the settings and thus have a means of reading future messages. It didn't matter what information the original messages contained.

I'm sure the Germans would have made this protocol, to destroy the records as such, for security reasons if anything else.

Nisco
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Why raze TII to the ground and destroy records?

Post by Nisco » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:22 am

Nessie:
It is my point of view, based on the evidence, that TII was razed to the ground and records destroyed, to try and cover up as much as possible how many people had been killed at the camp.

You have yet to prove that so-much-as one single jew was killed at Treblinka II.

Let's see the empirical evidence for your unsubstantiated "point of view."


THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Mass Graves / Buried Remains - Forensic Evaluation Form

PART ONE


#1 - List all of the Belzec graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#2 - List all of the Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#3 - List all of the Ponary graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#4 - List all of the Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#5 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.


#6 - List all of the Belzec graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.

#7 - List all of the Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.

#8 - List all of the Ponary graves / cremation pitsin question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.

#9 - List all of the Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.

#10 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.


#11 - List all of the Belzec graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.

#12 - List all of the Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.

#13 - List all of the Ponary graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.

#14 - List all of the Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.

#15 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.


#16 - Of the 33 alleged Belzec graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

#17 - Of the 21 alleged Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

#18 - Of the 7 alleged Ponary graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

#19 - Of the 24 alleged Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

#20 - Of the 15 alleged Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.


#21 - Of the 100 alleged graves / cremation pits of Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

The maps showing Nessie's 15 so-called "proven" graves / cremation pits in question can be seen here:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=224 ... count=2827

Remember, Nessie alleges that he can prove, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method, that Treblinka II is the burial site of "at least" 813,000 jews. (813,000 ÷ 15 = 54,200)

Nessie:
There are buried cremains.

The evidence is at the camps.

I have always said there is proof of mass graves.

I have criminal investigatory, legal and court experience.

I do have proof mass graves were dug at TII and the cremated remains are still there.

Archaeological and forensic studies at the camp have found areas of buried cremated remains.

The gpr at TII by Staffs Uni shows that the original graves were not emptied and refilled without disturbing them.

Once the bodies had been cremated they were dumped back into pits.

The contents of the pits are still at the camps.

CS-C said they have found graves containing remains.

The archaeological work done has been scrutinised, cited and accepted by other archaeologists.

I produce forensic, archaeological evidence.

I have accepted the burden of proof.
What are you waiting for Nessie?

What are you so afraid of?

rollo the ganger
Posts: 5653
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Why raze TII to the ground and destroy records?

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:28 am

Nisco, could I suggest that instead of posting this long list of questions every time you post, which is a bit distracting, you simply say something like:

"Nessie, answer my questions here: viewtopic.php?p=135652#p135652"

The link will take him back to the list of questions.

Thank you in advance.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Goody67, Google [Bot] and 8 guests