Birkenau queues

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Trolljegeren

Re: Birkenau queues

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:07 am

Nessie wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:00 am
Please stop cluttering up threads with unevidenced assertions.
To date you and your kind have given no evidence of lines of people waiting to be gassed or murdered. The closest you came is one photo of people sitting under trees in the sun to shade them. Those photos look more like a family picnic than a mass murder.

Vertu satt við sjálfan þig og helvíti með heiminum

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:20 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:07 am
Nessie wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:00 am
Please stop cluttering up threads with unevidenced assertions.
To date you and your kind have given no evidence of lines of people waiting to be gassed or murdered. The closest you came is one photo of people sitting under trees in the sun to shade them. Those photos look more like a family picnic than a mass murder.
It is evidence with a logical explanation as to why there was no queue of 1-2000 people entering a krema at any one time, so as to be photographed from the air.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:49 am

Nessie wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:20 am
It is evidence with a logical explanation as to why there was no queue of 1-2000 people entering a krema at any one time, so as to be photographed from the air.
This is not evidence, this is a very unlikely explanation which does not fit the official narrative.

Vertu satt við sjálfan þig og helvíti með heiminum

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:10 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:49 am
Nessie wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:20 am
This is not evidence, this is a very unlikely explanation which does not fit the official narrative.
There is no one official narrative.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:51 pm
The claim is that Jews were gassed up to 2000 at a time in each gassing facility. This is an order of magnitude greater than your group of 300 at a time. Are you implying that a group of 2100 gassed required 7 groups of 300 at a time to fill the chamber? What evidence do you have for that? Where were the 1800 waiting around while the first 300 were marched into a gas chamber? How long did all of this take? How long did that first group of 300 wait around until the chamber filled and gassing commenced?

Your claims are caca.
Yet the aerial photos only show smaller groups moving about the camp. How it then worked, I do not know, there is no other evidence I am aware of. Where is your evidence that 1-2000 were kept as one group and marched directly to the gas chamber? How is that even possible?
The general scenario is that a train of about 3,000 Jews disembarked from the train and were lined up to be selected for gassings. Then those Jews selected for gassing were sent to gas chambers.

You aren't taking this claim of yours very seriously. You haven't fleshed out anything. Your 300 number is simply a random number based on NOTHING. Dig up some supporting evidence for crying out loud.

EDIT: And what in the hell do you mean "How is this even possible?". WTF???? You think it isn't possible to send a group of people off a train to a nearby destination? Are you serious? The whole damned camp was marched out of the camp when it was evacuated. Many of those all the way to Austria! But marching at most some hundreds of yards is impossible for Nessie to conceive.

EDIT 2: The entrance rail line runs right up to K2/K3:
http://remember.org/camps/birkenau

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:00 pm

Blake, my claim about the size of groups moving about the camp is from the aerial images shown here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3427&start=90#p132222

and people queuing to enter a krema would have looked like this;

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:04 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:00 pm
Blake, my claim about the size of groups moving about the camp is from the aerial images shown here;

[img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3nwwuXD-
Those photos are totally meaningless. I do not see 300 entering anywhere but a few dozen walking down a road in the mere vicinity of a krema, Krema II which is the path to the womens section.
The official narrative is that 2000 were processed in one go not your revised claim to fit your narrative. Perhaps you should discuss this with the War Museum and get back to us.
Geteilte Freude ist doppelte Freude, geteilter Schmerz ist halber Schmerz.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:09 pm

I am only saying the groups being moved around the camp were far smaller than 2000 at a time, as evidenced by the aerial photos. Groups can be moved and then gathered at the gas chambers and the gassings are far larger. That the groups moving around the camp were much smaller than a gassing does not alter the narrative of selections and those not selected to work were taken to the gas chambers and gassed.

The denier narrative is that they left the camps. The aerial photos do not show that. Where are the 2000 leaving the camp?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:17 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:09 pm
I am only saying the groups being moved around the camp were far smaller than 2000 at a time, as evidenced by the aerial photos. Groups can be moved and then gathered at the gas chambers and the gassings are far larger. That the groups moving around the camp were much smaller than a gassing does not alter the narrative of selections and those not selected to work were taken to the gas chambers and gassed.

The denier narrative is that they left the camps. The aerial photos do not show that. Where are the 2000 leaving the camp?
They left by trucks to go elsewhere to work at local industries. Monowitz had their own camp eventually. On that basis you will not see people walking out due to the efficient German transport system at the time.
Geteilte Freude ist doppelte Freude, geteilter Schmerz ist halber Schmerz.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:00 pm

Those particular pictures show section BIIe in the drawing I posted (turn that drawing 90 degrees clockwise). K4 and K5 would be to the top and left of your pictures. K2 and K3 would be to the bottom and to the left of your pictures.

These pictures were taken on 8/25/44.

It is not known to me exactly what the alleged gassing schedule was on this particular day. The Hungarian action's alleged gassings were largely over with and I think the alleged gassing rate was much lower in August. Since you are using these particular pictures for this particular day, you should look into what gassings are alleged for this particular day.

I don't think this particular day is sufficient to allege that Jews allegedly gassed at a rate of over 10,000 per day for an extended continuous period of days were sent to the gassing chambers in small groups. I think such a claim is preposterous on its face. The logistics would not work out - as brought up in my prior post(s).

EDIT: Here's a picture lined up the same as yours showing the layout. The top of BIIe (in this picture) is where your pictures are.