The Dutch Jews

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23687
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Nessie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:42 pm

OK, you have no evidence as to the resettlement of the Dutch Jews. That in itself is evidence they were not resettled.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23687
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:09 am

Hi, Depth Check, the evidence the Dutch Jews were not resettled is from the Dutch Survivors, the Nazis at Sobibor, the Poles who drove the trains and the documents that have been traced, none of which mention c34,000 people leaving the camp in mass transports on a daily basis in 1943.

Edit - why did you delete your question?

Image
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2643
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:45 am

Nessie wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:42 pm
OK, you have no evidence as to the resettlement of the Dutch Jews. That in itself is evidence they were not resettled.
The Jewish communities continuous efforts to censor the Internet are clear evidence the holocaust never happened.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3422

Where do you think they were?
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23687
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:55 am

Charles, there is no evidence the Dutch Jews were resettled. That c34,000 of them left no trace at all of resettlement is evidence they were not resettled. That lack of evidence is why you go off topic and resort to a non sequitur.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:54 am

They are among the 1.5 million mentioned by Henry and taken to the USSR . Perhaps some emigrated. At the end of the day who cares.

Vertu satt við sjálfan þig og helvíti með heiminum

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23687
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:54 am
They are among the 1.5 million mentioned by Henry and taken to the USSR . Perhaps some emigrated. At the end of the day who cares.
That misses out that they will have had to remain in Nazi custody from June 1943 to July 1944 when the Soviets started to find and liberate the camps.

Where did the Nazis accommodate them during that period?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:14 pm

Which camps, seems they went here there and everywhere according to some of your witnesses. A pair of sisters went to 7 and 8 camps respectively.

Vertu satt við sjálfan þig og helvíti með heiminum

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23687
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:05 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:14 pm
Which camps, seems they went here there and everywhere according to some of your witnesses. A pair of sisters went to 7 and 8 camps respectively.
On leaving Sobibor the witnesses who were in the group selected to work report they went to Auschwitz. Some did go to other camps.

The issue you dodge is where did those not selected to work go? They did not leave the camp. So what happened to them?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by NSDAP » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:11 am

Nessie wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:05 am


On leaving Sobibor the witnesses who were in the group selected to work report they went to Auschwitz. Some did go to other camps.

The issue you dodge is where did those not selected to work go? They did not leave the camp. So what happened to them?
I think the overwhelming message Nessie is that they like most people either died somehow or ended up in the Soviet Union. Remember, Anne Frank died of typhus and so did thousands of others. I am looking at culpability here: I was inclined to blame Churchill but there is no reason for the Reich to remove Jews from Holland or Hungary only Germany.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23687
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:17 am

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:11 am
Nessie wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:05 am


On leaving Sobibor the witnesses who were in the group selected to work report they went to Auschwitz. Some did go to other camps.

The issue you dodge is where did those not selected to work go? They did not leave the camp. So what happened to them?
I think the overwhelming message Nessie is that they like most people either died somehow or ended up in the Soviet Union. Remember, Anne Frank died of typhus and so did thousands of others. I am looking at culpability here: I was inclined to blame Churchill but there is no reason for the Reich to remove Jews from Holland or Hungary only Germany.
The problem you keep on ignoring is the gap between arriving at Sobibor in 1943 and liberation, whether by the Soviets or the western Allies was at least a year away.

Where were all those Dutch Jews you say were not gassed accommodated? It was not in Sobibor. Only some went to Auschwitz. There is no record of the rest going anywhere at all.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests