Free Speech and the Monika Schaefer trial

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
blake121666

Free Speech and the Monika Schaefer trial

Post by blake121666 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:07 am

I just came across word of what Alfred Schaefer has been doing and has done on the first day of the Monika Schaefer trial in Germany.

Look at this video of what he has been up to:

https://www.bnaibrith.ca/hate_crimes_tr ... n_siblings
"It's time to exterminate the kikes". What in the hell is this he's doing? Is this a joke? This is not a rhetorical question.

And what he did at the very beginning of the trial
"There was an incident right at the beginning that was really sort of horrible," Wild said. "When Alfred Schaefer was brought into the room, and he was joined by his sister who was brought in, he showed the Nazi salute three times in a row. This is really an outrageous incident in the courtroom.

"His sister, she was laughing at it, she was laughing."
So it's either lunacy or contempt we're seeing here. Such wouldn't be so bad if he weren't going around advocating extermination of the kikes! :?

This is clownish behavior.

I consider Alfred Schaefer to have a naively childish understanding of the world and correspondingly eccentrically half-baked conspiracy theories. This sort of behavior here is just nutty. Does he think he is being some kind of martyr or something? Is he shooting for some sort of insanity plea? What's to come of this? Will this be good, bad, or indifferent to any Revisionist cause? Or any cause for that matter?

Will Germans end up being allowed full free speech on such matters as these on consideration of how harmless this eccentric is?

Any thoughts?

NSDAP

Re: Monika Schaefer trial

Post by NSDAP » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:59 am

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:07 am

Will Germans end up being allowed full free speech on such matters as these on consideration of how harmless this eccentric is?

Any thoughts?
It is exactly these behaviours which the laws were designed to stop. I think he should be thrown in the nearest loony bin. This is almost a red flag kind of incident, but this man is too stupid to work for Merkel. At least he is not stupid enough to wear a uniform. :oops:
We find it disgusting this man giving "the peoples salute" in an inappropriate manner. He is in our opinion a stupid neo nazi and an ignorant racist; he appears on the other end of the moral spectrum to us. We however, find his sister innocent and should be free to say what she feels is correct.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Considering the source of this is B'Nai B'Rith, I'd say that what is presented here is heavily distorted at best, and does not even come close to any points that Mr. Shaefer made or wished to make about the present Orwellian legal system in the once-proud Fatherland.

This is part of the context of the so-called "Optics" debate. As a propagandist you have to control the narrative. You can't just rely on or expect the news media to report accurately or honestly to get your views across. You have to drive your own narrative and not be naïve about what you are trying to accomplish.

A torchlight procession at the Jefferson statue at the University of Virginia (below) is cool. A shirtless neo-Confederate with a beer-gut and tattoos (not pictured) the day after at Lee Park, not so much. "Optics" is important. (The avuncular guy in the torch picture below, "Azzmador," who hosts an amusing podcast, gets it.)

What starts with Confederates like General Lee will end up dishonoring other White leaders like Thomas Jefferson and maybe even George Washington himself. So, for example, in August of 2017 when a Mr. Jason Kessler of Charlottesville, Virginia--home of the University of Virginia, which was founded by a Mr. Thomas Jefferson, a White, slaveholding yahoo who wrote the Declaration of Independence in 1776, that contains the line "all men are created equal," and who was both Governor of that state and later President of the United States--got a government permit to hold a "Unite the Right" rally in protest of the cultural-Marxist establishment's plans to remove the statue of the venerable General Robert E. Lee from Lee Park, renamed "Emancipation Park," the news media lied shamelessly about what happened there.

I was on vacation in Idaho at the time to watch the Total Solar Eclipse (see my photo above) so with limited Internet I was watching the mainstream media response on television to what has become known as the "Charlottesville Massacre."

Predictably the media focused on the one guy carrying a swastika flag and the one neo-Confederate with a beer belly whose T-shirt got ripped off by an Antifa counter-protester. These are the Rednecks that the media and the cat-lady Thought Police keep warning us about.

The police refused entry to the Alt-Right protesters scheduled by permit to speak in Lee Park until the counter-protesters had gathered around the protesters en masse and then the police had the excuse they needed to declare the demonstration hazardous for the sake of public safety, whereupon the protesters were made to march through the gauntlet of violent counter-protesters to egress--and clearly the Charlottesville authorities hoped it would become a bloodbath. In spite of fights and Antifa doing things like throw rocks and frozen feces, shoot mace, and even throw ammonia into the face of one of the Alt-Right guys which took a month of recovery to fully get his eyesight back, it mostly wasn't a bloodbath. The idea that the Alt-Right went there for violence is clearly a lie.

The election of Trump has scared the Left silly, and the corporate news media now openly tries to sell fake content. Incompetent police wrecked a police helicopter a few miles from the Charlottesville event and two officers were killed, and the media at first tried to sell this as a Nazi terror attack, but that was a narrative-fail.

What got more traction in the news was the "Heather Heyer murder by a WN terrorist in a Dodge Challenger."

There was an attempt to block in some naïve young guy wearing a white polo shirt for the event when he tried to leave alone in his car and a traffic accident ensued when BLM (Black Lives Matter) thugs started beating his car with sticks and tried to do a Reginald Denny.

The White kid, James Fields is now facing Hate Crimes charges and is still in jail, but my prediction is that unless he takes a plea bargain he will win his case and sue the city. All he did was to attend a legal rally which had a judge-sanctioned permit, and then try to leave when it was cancelled by the police.

The first rule that I learned in the Army was 1) never to leave your post without being properly relieved, and 2) use the Buddy System. There is safety in numbers and you cannot depend on the police to help you. The press has been calling Charlottesville "a deadly Hate Crime event" ever since. One Communist professor at a teach-in even admits to having brandished an AR-15 rifle at James Fields in his car right before the accident.

The bottom line is that some fat SJW (social justice warrior) girl named Heather Heyer, who came to counter-protest the Nazis protesting the removal of the General Lee statue, had a heart attack in the excitement and died, but she was not even struck by Fields' car.

Uncle Adolf said in Mein Kampf that Leftists were cowards on the street--and in my limited experience in watching them come to disrupt David Irving book-chat events, that is true--but they can be dangerous, just the same.

We have become a degenerate society and it will not end well, I am sure. However, Britain (or at least London) is much worse, and so is Germany with its Orwellian legal system.

The Alt-Right calls corporate media virtue-signalling and Globalization-shilling the "Globo-Homo-Gay-Plex," and they are soooo not wrong. The President is visiting the UK and this is the best that the Left can do against him--the Drumpf Balloon Baby.

:lol:

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:39 am

I hope Alfred Schaefer enjoys prison food because he is going to be eating a lot of it for many years to come.

Morally Herr Schaefer is quite correct...The Jews need to be exterminated.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:39 am
I hope Alfred Schaefer enjoys prison food because he is going to be eating a lot of it for many years to come.

Morally Herr Schaefer is quite correct...The Jews need to be exterminated.
I think the worldwide crime syndicate of old Freemason/Jesuit Italian and German mafia families who practice satanism, child sacrifice and also have hands in the world wide banking system with British and American fronts would be better suited for life in prison or trial and execution by the state for their crimes...as opposed to say a synagogue full of Jews that is three blocks from my house. :roll:

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:39 am
The Jews need to be exterminated.
We think the religion is morally corrupt as well as their philosophy. However, individuals are often nice people. It is their system that needs exterminating not the people.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:30 pm

I agree with gassing violent criminals and traitors--with full due-process--and I am extremely skeptical about organized religion. No reform will ever come from Christianity with its universalism and doctrine of pathological altruism. We did not catch the "Pozz" overnight and Faith-based ideologies played a big role as an original problem. I also think that there should NOT be close diplomatic ties to theocracies like Iran and Israel--certainly no foreign aid or dual citizenship.

And Saudi Arabia and Muslims are cancer. Sure, they can be nice people when they are minorities, but when they run the show there is no 1st Amendment or Separation of Church and State, and they will just cut your heads off, soy-boys, or throw acid in your face, cat-ladies. And they are far too tolerant of sodomy (an unrecommended vice but not an unconscionable one to them, like fornication) unless one actually "identifies" in a Freudian sense as a "Queer." Also, people who came up with the "White Sharia" meme to fight Liberalism and the Joos should be sent to a reeducation penal camp or something, assuming that you can cure stupidity.

One thing about Israel is that the Orthodox Jews there (maybe not the ultra-Orthodox) break from their co-religionists in the Diaspora and do support Trump. This is not surprising since Trump has been pro-Israel without endorsing the usual spate of Neo-Conservative wars in the Middle East that characterized the Jr. Bush administration and philo-Semitic Internationalism since Democrat Lyndon Johnson or FDR. I can readily imagine that a Barack Hussein Obama would have covered up an attack on a U.S. warship as instructed by the Jewish Lobby, and such Interventionist wars would have easily featured in a Hillary administration.

In any case, I think the danger is that the old system will somehow retain control of the GOP. We have to be very careful of "Patriotard" movements that have a propensity to "Cuck." We will have to see how many RINOs (Republicans in Name Only, of which John McCain is a perfect example) or crypto-"Never Trumpers" like Mitt Romney there are that get elected to Congress in November. "Lolbertard" or Chamber-of-Commerce Republicans like Jeff Flake have to absolutely be removed from power--with extreme prejudice--and more real patriots put in office before the borders become unalterably overflowed with swarthy Democrat voters. "Kosher" Conservative or tax-and-wage Libertarian idiots like these are making Arizona into a racial-demographic Purple state while their pro-business counterparts import more apparatchiks from Blue states to teach us Rednecks the "Tao of Globohomo."

Before the Baby Boomers die off there is a chance to turn this thing around electorially. The Democratic Party has lost the White working class--including Irish and Italian Catholics--and they are not getting their votes back. Michael Moore and Bill Maher are the only Democrat White males who seem to get this disconnect as the DNC doubles down on Brown and grievance-Feminism.

Bill Clinton was nothing if not a Globalizer with a neo-Liberal vision on economic policy, which meant free trade and busting labor unions by foreign outsourcing. I used to be an IBEW shop steward and remember the Clintonista years quite well. Today, you are expected to support Labor only if and unless they are in reality about organizing "People of Color" or Queers as a big Lumpenproletariat of "voting cattle," as I believe it was H.L. Mencken would say. Hillary Clinton would have rabidly continued that neo-Liberal agenda, with a big emphasis on toxic gender-Marxism, as well as have pushed neo-Conservative foreign policy instead of "America First" as Trump called it. Of course the Jewish Lobby calls "America First" a dog-whistle for anti-Semitism and fascism, but they are the ones with the disconnect. America First is in reality the only authentic American foreign policy, which was given for posterity with Alexander Hamilton by George Washington in the President's Farewell Address. Moving away from this authentic policy was high treason, but it was a long path in getting where we are today, and it won't be fixed overnight. To paraphrase George McGovern on a now-banned Saturday Night Live skit, the trains will not start running to the camps anytime soon, and there is still time to repent.

What the Democrats want now is open borders where one need not even be a citizen to vote--any Brown person will do--and they then run Spoils System political "machines" to pay out gimmies and sportsball circuses to control their political and economic powerbase that benefits a 1 percent elite, half of whom will be ethnic or religious Jews. Trump seems to have hedged his bets a little bit by marrying into the Tribe with his descendents. I think he sees what is coming.

A beleaguered, mostly White working- bureaucratic or "bug man" -class will be expected to pay for the degenerate Globo-Homo-Gay-Plex Welfare State, and to function in a system that is meant to exploit them as a race. Eventually the System might be able to replace this demographic with compliant and obedient Asians or Mulattoes as worker bees and bureaucrats, but the dominant voting blocs will be parasitic Third Worlders who will reliably vote Democrat for their gimmies, and for whatever the Party machine tells them.

The RINO Republicans will do what they always have done and worship at the altar of cheap labor and voicing an ineffectual controlled-opposition. A few Mormons will continue their roles as apparatchiks of the Deep State and the Intelligence services, and the rank and file will obsess about bringing the new Jesus Gospel to the Third World. I also think that they will join the mainstream churches and fully embrace homosexuality and trans-genderism and race-mixing evangelism--but hopefully not in my lifetime. Most of my extended family are pro-Trump and I don't want to have to disown any more. Many of them used to be Democrats, half a lifetime ago when the Democrats actually supported progressive and working-class interests and were not the anti-White male party. Today, over 90 percent of American Jews vote Democrat and 99 percent of Mormons vote GOP, but the wealthier elites lean more towards the Deep State rather than White populism--something anathema to Jews according to retired Evolutionary Psychologist Kevin MacDonald. Jews have also supported race-mixing and open-borders, while mostly only the Mormon elites do. Cuckservative like John McCain and Jeff Flake and Orrin Hatch are nearly out of office but we will have to see who they are replaced with.

If you look at the media elites and the journalists, they are literally scared at the White populism that has surfaced after the Trump election. One sees more and more "Resist" bumper stickers too, and they are not just Gay Pride activists anymore but ordinary looking White cat-ladies, who literally fear the "deplorables." I have to be careful about mentioning publicly that I am a card-carrying NRA member these days. I am looking forward to seeing what happens with the midterm election in November. I am sure that the Democrats will get another "shellacking," as Obama put it in 2010, but I don't know about the GOP not losing to the RINOS. I am mildly optimistic in that the 2nd Amendment has fared well with the law in recent years. Hillary Clinton and B.H. Obama did more for gun sales to White people than Cuckholds like Reagan or Bush ever could have hoped for. In spite of the setbacks to the 1st Amendment that we have seems with things like the Charlottesville protest, and the campaign on the Left to criminalize "Hate Speech" in Orwellian style, I am optimistic. Now even milquetoast "Christian Patriot" groups are brazenly being physically attacked by Antifa. This along with crime and Black rioting, as well as screwing over the working class economically, pushing Global-Homo values in your face, and importing Third World workers or refugees--all of this has awakened the silent (White) majority. The Left, including the 99 percent Jewish media elites, have overplayed their hand--as they historically do.

Btw, being an atheist and not being interested in hypocritical moral-crusading, I was mildly supportive of domestic Gay partnerships. But as soon as Rainbow Marriage & Adoption was mandated by law, the Social Justice Warrior field has moved onward to other, more evangelical forms of degeneracy like trans-Genderism, and who knows what else. This is not an organic cultural or healthy racial development in my view, but the way or "Tao of cultural-Marxism," and it has to be stopped with an iron hand inside a velvet glove. Capitalism and Marxism are inextricably two sides of the same Globalization coin. The Antifa are just Establishment head-thumpers at this point, and they are often just well-to-do Shït-Lib college dropouts.

Also, I don't support the "Alt-Lite" Gavin McInnes' Proud Boys movement or the Daily Stormer contingent without qualifications. For example, I think Andrew Anglin's "White Sharia" meme is Gay as fück, and a lot of is is in reality only an obvious cover for Christ-cucking. The Alt-Right might go that way but so far they are not Cucking. There is a recent article in the Atlantic on Anglin that is meant for character assassination, but I think on balance that they somehow nailed it. (Yes, I'm sure that the article contains much fake news and many outright lies.) He is a professionaL troll, and probably a latent something else. (If anybody wants to come here and debate it they can.)

In any case, you should check out the viral video of the Patriot Prayer group's guy, Rufio, who decked an Antifa creep who was swinging a tire iron or something. But Rufio holds back on the Dyke that was supporting the Antifa attack since she never threw a punch. This was last month in Seattle when the Communists attacked the Patriot Prayer group holding a prayer vigil, which of course I don't support--but they do have an inviolable right to free-speech, and Antifa gets their dues paid back on this one in spades. The word is that the Commie has brain damage--too bad--if only the police in the People's Republic of Seattle (and Charlottesville) were doing their jobs and got back to enforcing the law and upholding the Constitution. Trump has been making some promising Supreme Court picks, so things are looking good right now.

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
historian – England

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Just a comment here. I have an issue with viewing the world in terms of labels and placing people in nice, neat little packages who are supposed to possess the qualities the label is alleged to give them. Doing so eliminates rational analysis.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:11 pm

I don't disavow the "NaXalt" narrative in toto (not all X are like that).

Also, I will support Christians against attacks from the Left as long as they respect their own principle of the Separation of Church and State, and that includes Mormons, who are 99 percent of my extended family anyway. I also don't consider myself anti-Semitic--although there are issues like the JQ (Jewish Question) and their systematic promoting of race-mixing and immigration--just as there is also an MQ of sorts, with Mormon apparatchiks supporting Deep State things like onerous NSA surveillance and CIA and Zionist meddling and military Interventionism.

Also, I don't think all of these issues are necessarily of equal importance. I do think that of prime concern now is Free Speech-issues and Orwellian Thoughtcrimes Laws. Even in the Hard Sciences, there are no issues that are inherently Truth nor beyond the pale of Open Debate.

historian – England

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:09 am

Scott wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:30 pm
And they are far too tolerant of sodomy (an unrecommended vice but not an unconscionable one to them, like fornication) unless one actually "identifies" in a Freudian sense as a "Queer."
National Socialist Sturmabteilung was originally the first to advocate for gay rights. This was due to Ernst Julius Günther Röhm SA-Stabschef, being gay. It was recognized back then that sexual orientation was on a normal distribution graph; this recognition is now accepted by most western countries due to the scientific research and backing. Ernst had petitioned Hitler to advocate for gay rights for his SA. Prior to "Hummingbird" gay love was considered normal. However, after Ernst sudden demise due to the actions of SS-Brigadeführer Theodor Eicke and SS-Obersturmbannführer Michael Lippert on 1 July 1934 (aged 46) at Stadelheim Prison, Munich (they shot him) Hitler decided to accept the religious norms of the mob and outlaw homosexuality. Those few members left in the NSDAP support gay rights as the scientific evidence supports the notion that people have no choice over their sexuality.
We do not support any marriage let alone gay marriage as that is a relic of religious ideologies and totally unnecessary. I see little point of a gay couple copy a heterosexual pathway which is based on the myths of religious ideologues: few marriages last more than 5 years. However, if people wish to do anything that is their business. The countries in the red are the only ones that oppose gay rights. The UN Human rights council give
Protection against violence and discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity (adopted 30 June 2016) - A/HRC/RES/32/2. The significant country that has opted out of this is the United States. This speaks volumes. The United States used to be a world leader in the advancement of human rights but since Mr Trump has taken significant steps backwards.
The NSDAP support all resolutions of the United Nations.