Auschwitz

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

NSDAP

Re: Auschwitz

Post by NSDAP » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:13 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:07 am
The Nazis were happy because they had been indoctrinated to to hate Jews, regard them as sub-human and those in the photo at the start of the video, were likely detached from the horrors of an actual gassing.
Thank you for your opinion, I do not agree with it but it gives a context from your perspective. Now, those photos were supposed to be when typhus was also around, so why are they so happy? There are plenty of other clues that need deep reflection and not just stupid reflex did, didn't statements.
Instead of mentioning gassing, there were plenty other other alleged atrocities so just use different words such as suspected murders, suspected torture, suspected medical atrocities etc. There a other issues such a lack of health and well-being, medical attention, cruel sadistic guards, whipping, dog bites, the voltage system of the electric fences, what the real baking facilities were, the camp administration. These photos are at variance with the perception of the camp as put in movies, similar to how the perception of Russia has changed since the World Cup experience.
Last edited by NSDAP on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:18 am

I have not mentioned ovens and you introduced gas chambers to the topic in the OP. I have produced evidence as to how the gas chambers were not "fake memories" or from hindsight bias. The first Polish reports of gassings came out in 1943 and they were ignored.

You are trying to claim the Nazis were happy to be at Auschwitz because it was a lovely place with a swimming pool and Jews are liars. When I introduce evidence to show the gas chamber with shower heads were real and what was going on was being reported at the time and was not believed, you get upset because your propaganda is being shown to be false.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:21 am

NSDAP wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:13 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:07 am
The Nazis were happy because they had been indoctrinated to to hate Jews, regard them as sub-human and those in the photo at the start of the video, were likely detached from the horrors of an actual gassing.
Thank you for your opinion, I do not agree with it but it gives a context from your perspective. Now, those photos were supposed to be when typhus was also around, so why are they so happy? There are plenty of other clues that need deep reflection and not just stupid reflex did, didn't statements.
Are you now claiming there was no typhus because those people are happy? Is it not possible to have lighter off duty moments even during horrific working conditions? Are you going to post a photo of some front line soldiers smiling and ask, was there even a war on?

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:25 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:18 am
I have not mentioned ovens and you introduced gas chambers to the topic in the OP. I have produced evidence as to how the gas chambers were not "fake memories" or from hindsight bias. The first Polish reports of gassings came out in 1943 and they were ignored.

You are trying to claim the Nazis were happy to be at Auschwitz because it was a lovely place with a swimming pool and Jews are liars. When I introduce evidence to show the gas chamber with shower heads were real and what was going on was being reported at the time and was not believed, you get upset because your propaganda is being shown to be false.
No, I did not introduce the gassing, so stop talking about it. Just the witness statements please how they could survive such an event claiming the Nazis ran out of gas. We are not producing propaganda and that is also an attempted derailment (strike number two) as this is about discussion of what other people said, the photos and what you may think. I thought it was important to talk about anything and their claims. If what you speak is about their claim that is fine go ahead if you really know. I mean in 1943 or whatever, was there really a shortage of Zb?? Without talking about ovens we can talk about shortages of Coke. So many topics.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:30 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:21 am
Are you now claiming there was no typhus because those people are happy? Is it not possible to have lighter off duty moments even during horrific working conditions? Are you going to post a photo of some front line soldiers smiling and ask, was there even a war on?
See now that is quite different from your statement from before. You are speaking of fun off duty moments. Personally I would like to know where that Villa was and how far away it was from Auschwitz. I'm not on your case here, it is assumed you have good intelligence so think of questions from those photos, geography, location, weather, body language, uniforms anything which can sorta bring this place from the dead so to speak.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:34 am

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:01 am
... There are photos of SS guards and female staff enjoying themselves as normal people do. The Holocaust Museum are so convinced of the tenacity of their claim, they cannot understand how people can enjoy themselves, eat blueberries at the same times as Juden were taking their last unknown steps to the gas chamber. ....
A reminder for NSDAP of how he introduced gassing to the topic in the OP. He claims it is not possible for Nazis to be happy at Auschwitz when Jews were being gassed. Therefore the Jews are lying, there was no gassing.

He then plagiarises from an Australian news report, a witness report of going into a shower room, expecting gas to come out the showers, but nothing happening. That is supposed to suggest the reports of gassings were false.

The witness reports arriving at the camp, being selected to work and then going for a shower. Those selected to work were sent for disinfection and showers, Birkenau had a Central Sauna for that purpose;

https://www.scrapbookpages.com/Auschwit ... Sauna.html

It would appear she went for an actual shower in an actual shower, but for some reason it failed to work. The happy Nazis had contact with those who had been selected to work. i doubt any in the photo in the OP witnessed a gassing.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:38 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:34 am
It would appear she went for an actual shower in an actual shower, but for some reason it failed to work. The happy Nazis had contact with those who had been selected to work. i doubt any in the photo in the OP witnessed a gassing.
You are not quite as smart as what I had hoped, regarding three attempts at deliberate derailing. This lady claims she was in a gas chamber but was not gassed and released. It is you suggesting she is lying. Are you calling this traumatized lady a lying Jewess Nessie?, "Lüge Jüdin" I hope not, how ungracious and anti-Semitic. Seems she was mistaken about the gas chambers, the showers and the gas. Seems she was mistaken about many things, like perhaps actually ever being there.
Nessie wrote:
i doubt any in the photo in the OP witnessed a gassing.
We doubt if anyone ever did either. ;)

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:47 am

"Witold's Report, also known as Pilecki's Report, is an official report of over 100 pages (in its final version) written in 1943 by Witold Pilecki, a soldier in the Polish Army and a secret agent of the Polish resistance, who entered and escaped from the Auschwitz concentration camp.
How would a young teenager, in custody of the evil Nazis, ever get a chance to read the "Witold's Report"? It wasn't published in any local newspaper and, in fact, the report was filed away by the Allies as unreliable information. More than likely it was a rumor spread by the Polish underground to hopefully create dissent and fear to inhibit the procurement of labor to the camps.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:48 am

NSDAP wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:38 am
Nessie wrote:
You are not quite as smart as what I had hoped, regarding three attempts at deliberate derailing. This lady claims she was in a gas chamber but was not gassed and released. It is you suggesting she is lying. Are you calling this traumatized lady a lying Jewess Nessie?, "Lüge Jüdin" I hope not, how ungracious and anti-Semitic. Seems she was mistaken about the gas chambers, the showers and the gas. Seems she was mistaken about many things, like perhaps actually ever being there.
Nessie wrote:
There are many witnesses who were taken into rooms and where they expected to be gassed, but had showers instead. I think she was mistaken and it was the shower she was in and it malfunctioned. The reason why I say that is she was selected to work.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:48 am
The reason why I say that is she was selected to work.
Indeed there would have been selections. It would not be appropriate to put everyone into a working environment due to age, disability or sickness. This by the way was why there was a camp hospital at Auschwitz. It begs the question why so many children were at the camp if they were unable to work: would it not be easier to steam them, electrocute them, club em, dissect them, shoot them or gas them. Anne Frank was 15 and should have been exterminated within an hour or two at arrival at the camp if that was the policy, but instead she was transferred to Bergen-Belsen where she sadly died of Typhus. For some reason in her stories, her death is implied as Nazi atrocity and not by disease.
Here is the Frank Family holocaust story. There were 14 individuals in this saga; it seems they were mainly transported all over the place. None were murdered, exterminated, gassed or mistreated. In the end due to war, it seems due care could not be appropriated. You can read this here but here are the main points:
“Official history is that non-working Jewish people arriving at Auschwitz were all ‘gassed.’ But of the eight sent to Auschwitz on September 3, 1944 from the Annex, not one of them was killed in a gas chamber. Instead, five of the eight were transported back to Germany-Austria in November 1944.”

Otto Frank
The details of the eight individuals from the Annex are:

Anne Frank– sent to Auschwitz, then transported to Belsen where she died of typhus (in Belsen not Auschwitz).
Otto Frank– left behind in Auschwitz with those in the sick barracks. Survived the War.
Edith Frank-Holländer–left behind in Auschwitz as the Germans retreated.
Margot Frank (Anne’s older sister) died of typhus in Belsen (not Auschwitz).
Fritz Pfeffer, sent to Auschwitz then transported to Neuengamme concentration camp where he died on 20 December 1944. His cause of death is listed in the camp records as “enterocolitis.”
Auguste van Pels born Auguste Röttgen (Hermann’s wife), whose date of death is unknown. Witnesses testified that she was with the Frank sisters during part of their time in Bergen-Belsen. According to German records, van Pels was sent to Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in Germany with a group of eight women on November 26, 1944. Hannah Goslar’s testimony was that she spoke to van Pels through the barbed wire fence “in late January or early February”. Auguste was transferred on February 6, 1945 to Raguhn (Buchenwald in Germany), then to the Czechoslovakia camp Theresienstadt ghetto on April 9, 1945.
Peter van Pels died in Mauthausen (not Auschwitz).
Hermann van Pels died in Auschwitz. It is often claimed that he was “gassed.” However, according to eyewitness testimony, this did not happen on the day of his arrival there. Sal de Liema, an inmate at Auschwitz who knew both Otto Frank and Hermann van Pels, said that after two or three days in the camp, van Pels mentally “gave up.” He later injured his thumb on a work detail, and requested to be sent to the sick barracks. There is no evidence whatever for the assertion that Hermann van Pels was gassed.
The pattern is the same with other groups closely associated with Anne Frank who were also sent to Auschwitz from Holland.

Eva Geiringer — born May 11, 1929. Sent to Auschwitz May 1944 Step-sister of Anne Frank. Survived the War. Married Zvi Schloss, also refugee from Nazi Germany. She is a co-founder of the Anne Frank Trust UK. Her experiences story was made into the play And Then They Came for Me – Remembering the World of Anne Frank.
“Fritzy” Geiringer, mother of Eva, Married Otto Frank. Survived the War.
Heinz Geiringer, brother. Survived Auschwitz but died on a forced march out of the camp.
“Pappy” Geiringer. Survived Auschwitz but died on a forced march out of the camp.
The Geiringers were immigrants from Austria; They too ignored a call up for labor service received July 6, 1942 and went into hiding. They were found out on May 11, 1944, detained and were sent to Auschwitz that month.

Janny Brandes-Brilleslijper. Was arrested for forgery. Was in the Westerbork, Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen concentration camps. Traveled to Auschwitz on the same train as the Frank family and to Belsen with Anne and Anne’s older sister Margot. Survived the War.
Lientje, sister of Janny. Was in the Westerbork, Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen concentration camps with Janny. Survived the War.”
Not one of the group of 14 was gassed or executed.

Anne, Margo, Janny, and Lientje were put on trains and transported back across Poland into Germany. It is pretty obvious that they were not moved around due to their value as workers.

How do Believers in an alleged policy to “Exterminate all Jews” explain this? Rothstein dances around the issue, playing up the tragedy and avoiding the actual history.

“Otto Frank, Anne’s father and the sole survivor of the “secret annex”

Rothstein also skims over the transportation problem with lurid rhetoric, “where the Germans had shipped her from Auschwitz along with other condemned souls in the waning months of the war.”

The point is exactly that the people transported out of Auschwitz were NOT condemned but saved. Their later tragic deaths by disease, cold, etc. may have been negligence (or not) but to bray out that they were “condemned souls” is absurd and dishonest.

Even Rothstein’s “waning months of the War” claim is a conflation. Anne, et al were transported out in November 1944.

The display that Rothstein finds most meaningful in the Exhibit is a “symbolic” wall of children’s clothes: Typical of a Holocaust Believer to worship symbolism and ignore the Truth.

The obvious point is that (whatever German policy was earlier) by September 1944 the policy was not to “exterminate all Jews.”

Here we have 14 Jews who were in Protective Custody, none worked and yet none were dispensed with, except by nature. The real sad fact is that Anne's father benefited financially from the publication of his daughters memoirs, unwittingly he has denounced the official narrative on Auschwitz.
This is a true story. It shows how political policy can turn into calamity when war starts. The gassing story is a pure myth: the Frank narrative lends support to this.