Exterminationism

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

NSDAP

Exterminationism

Post by NSDAP » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:59 am

I really do think the whole Exterminationism position is incorrect for multivariate reasons, not the least being that I do not think respectable German people, SS or otherwise could commit such heinous alleged crimes. The pieces of this puzzle do not fit together but what does fit in is "Capitalism" with influence from Juden: a global conspiracy? perhaps but certainly something untoward going on. This is not because we hate individual Juden, but just the opposite: we feel that like the rest of the world they too have been duped. The idea of this thread is to act as the "Devils Advocate" and look at evidence from the oppositions side. I will start with Treblinka and the apparent rather recent forensic investigation. I would appreciate it if we can look at the bigger picture without getting bogged into minutae. We have nothing to lose by at least listening. I notice on You Tube that when videos like the one below supporting exterminationist ideas, there is no censoring, but those that oppose are censored to the extent that you need to confirm you will not be offended.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

NSDAP

Re: Exterminationism

Post by NSDAP » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:26 am

I feel in this documentary she has an opinion and is merely seeking confirming evidence: this is not how forensic scientists work. I really doubt if a brooch clip and a few other artefects found is any evidence of a "death camp". Somewhat biased documentary.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

NSDAP

Re: Exterminationism

Post by NSDAP » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:26 pm

This is a bit outlandish but worth looking at.