¡ “Sysop Laptop Emergency Fund” !

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Sysop

¡ “Sysop Laptop Emergency Fund” !

Post by Sysop » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:46 am

Perhaps we could organize some type of “Sysop Laptop Emergency Fund” since I actually am in a rather serious pinch at the moment. It is very difficult to work efficiently via the current setup I have. :x
Here are some scarce details: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2923#p111504

Maybe somebody can help me with a final solution. If you can spare some dollars, then you can contact Scott Smith for options or send me a private message for available options as well! :)
Sysop

Sysop

Re: ¡ “Sysop Laptop Emergency Fund” !

Post by Sysop » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Maybe we should move this to the public forum section for more traction? What do you think, fellow administrators and moderators of RODOH?
Sysop

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Nothing ventured nothing gained. As far as I am concerned you can make a public appeal for funds. [DELETION]

DC

Sysop

Post by Sysop » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Thumbs up for that, Depth Check. Can you or Mr. Smith move this topic to another section? I hope it will receive some more attention since more people are reading the public forums more than our little corner :) . I am looking for used machines and the prices are quite fair. I just need something newer, with more power; the CPU is most important for me as I can always easily upgrade disk and memory later.
Sysop
Depth Check wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:02 pm
Nothing ventured nothing gained. As far as I am concerned you can make a public appeal for funds. [DELETION]

DC

Sysop

Post by Sysop » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:19 pm

There we go. I thought this part of RODOH was most suitable. Let me know if I should do any revisions or additions.
Sysop

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Sysop wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:46 am
Perhaps we could organize some type of “Sysop Laptop Emergency Fund” since I actually am in a rather serious pinch at the moment. It is very difficult to work efficiently via the current setup I have.
Maybe somebody can help me with a final solution. If you can spare some dollars, then you can contact Scott Smith for options or send me a private message for available options as well! :)
Sysop
How does "fuck off" sound ? ......You scrounger.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:02 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:21 pm
Sysop wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:46 am
Perhaps we could organize some type of “Sysop Laptop Emergency Fund” since I actually am in a rather serious pinch at the moment. It is very difficult to work efficiently via the current setup I have.
Sysop
How does "fuck off" sound ? ......You scrounger.
Don't be such a dick head. This is the only impartially run holohoax forum on the entire Internet. EVERYONE here has a say and that costs money.

I will send a donation to you at the end of the month, Sysop. Thank you for looking after RODOH.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Who is sysop? Why is he an administrator? Who would like to send me money for an upgraded laptop?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:07 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:05 pm
Who is sysop? Why is he an administrator? Who would like to send me money for an upgraded laptop?

It's that twat, Konsl.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:44 pm

I would happily send you some money if you had actually provided me (or other people) with anything considered to be of value for the community as a whole.
As it is, what have you provided to the community to warrant me sending you any amount of money? :)

-k0nsl
Nessie wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:05 pm
[...] Who would like to send me money for an upgraded laptop?
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)