The big Belsen girls testify

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
theblackrabbitofinlé
Posts: 2094
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 pm
Contact:

The big Belsen girls testify

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Following are some photos of Belsen trial prosecution witnesses I recently found in an archive and a few gathered from the web:

Image
Hanka Rozenwayg, Polish Jew, aged 24, pictured on Sept 28, 1945

Image
Ilona Stein, Hungarian Jew, aged 21, pictured on Sept 27, 1945

Image
Helen Hammermasch, Polish Jew, aged 25, pictured on Sept 27, 1945

Image
No names are given on the back of this photo, and the only ones I can identify for certain are Sophia Litwinska, Polish Jew, aged 29 (carrying her coat) and Helen Klein, Polish Jew, aged 21 (checked-dress).

Image
Sophia "I was a bit-gassed at Auschwiz" Litwinska, pictured Sept 24, 1945.

Image
Helen Klein

Image
Ada Bimko

Image
NY 20...4/2/51..NEW YORK... MRS. ANNIE GOLDSTEIN, BELIEVED TO BE THE ONLY WOMAN EVER TO SURVIVE "EXECUTION" IN A NAZI GAS CHAMBER, ARRIVED HERE TODAY ABROAD THE SS DE GRASSE. MRS. GOLDSTEIN WAS THE CHIEF WITNESS FOR THE PROSECUTION IN THE NUREMBERG TRIALS OF THE COMMANDERS OF THE INFAMOUS BERGEN-BELSEN CONCENTRATION CAMP. SHE WAS PUT INTO A GAS CHAMBER BY THE NAZIS, BUT SOMEHOW SURVIVED....IRP SOUND PHOTO BY ARTHUR SASSE..........TIME
- reads the text on the reverse the photo
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1951-Press-Phot ... 0991880710

No one of that name testified at the Belsen trial (the Nuremberg ref. is erroneous of course), but Sophia Litwinska was the only witness who actually testified in person at the trial who claimed to have escaped from a gas chamber (or to be precise: let out of the gas chamber by the Nazis mid-gassing), and her testimony was further notable for her hysteria in the witness box (which was reported by the press and was mentioned by the Judge Advocate C.L. Stirling in his trial notes). Perhaps it's Litwinska 6 years, a marriage, a new name and a lot more pies later, or perhaps not.

Image
Image

Image

This is Major T. C. M. Winwood, the brave defence counsel of Joseph Kramer, looking far more like a typical Belsen survivor than most of the Belsen survivors pictured above.
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: The big Belsen girls testify

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Many thanks to Blackrabbit for his enormously important post above with those powerful images. It is the images of emaciated corpses, those are the ones everyone usually sees, that are the most "persuasive" and "undenaible" evidence, even "proof." for the holocaust hoax. The pictures in this OP undermine the hoax extremely well.

Please give more info as to the sources for those images. I had never seen them before even though I had tried to find such images.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!!
There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!
Please visit and support generously: http://www.Gaschamberhoax.com
http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The big Belsen girls testify

Post by Nessie » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Photos of those who did not suffer as others did is not evidence of no suffering. :roll:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
theblackrabbitofinlé
Posts: 2094
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: The big Belsen girls testify

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Nessie wrote:Photos of those who did not suffer as others did is not evidence of no suffering. :roll:
No one claimed it was. :roll:

Your fallacy is:

Image
Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Many thanks to Blackrabbit for his enormously important post above with those powerful images. It is the images of emaciated corpses, those are the ones everyone usually sees, that that are the most "persuasive" and"undenaible" evidence for the holocaust hoax. The pictures in this OP undermine the hoax extremely well.

Please give more info as to the sources for those images. I had never seen them before even though I had tried to find such images.
Thanks Fritz.

Unless otherwise stated, the photos are from: Private papers of C.L. Stirling, IWM London, Documents 17014, box 09-44-4.

Individual photos of Klein and Litwinska are from alamy.com; the photo of Goldstein (possibly Litwinska) was found on eBay, a the still of Bimko is from a video that's all over the web.
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The big Belsen girls testify

Post by Nessie » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:04 pm

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Nessie wrote:Photos of those who did not suffer as others did is not evidence of no suffering. :roll:
No one claimed it was. :roll:

....
"The pictures in this OP undermine the hoax extremely well." FP Berg in the post directly above mine.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
theblackrabbitofinlé
Posts: 2094
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: The big Belsen girls testify

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:20 pm

Nessie wrote:
theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Nessie wrote:Photos of those who did not suffer as others did is not evidence of no suffering. :roll:
No one claimed it was. :roll:

....
"The pictures in this OP undermine the hoax extremely well." FP Berg in the post directly above mine.
And? Where did he claim no one suffered at Belsen?
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The big Belsen girls testify

Post by Nessie » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:26 pm

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Nessie wrote:
theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Nessie wrote:Photos of those who did not suffer as others did is not evidence of no suffering. :roll:
No one claimed it was. :roll:

....
"The pictures in this OP undermine the hoax extremely well." FP Berg in the post directly above mine.
And? Where did he claim no one suffered at Belsen?
Your fallacy is

Image
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The big Belsen girls testify

Post by Werd » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Nessie says, "BROi, how dare you insinuate that I insinuated that Berg claimed no one suffered at Belsen. I never said that Berg said that, so drop the rhetorical question."

The problem is that Nessie, you implied it yourself with your own words written in a sarcastic tone.
https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic. ... 810#p57810
Nessie wrote:
theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Nessie wrote:Photos of those who did not suffer as others did is not evidence of no suffering. :roll:
No one claimed it was. :roll:
"The pictures in this OP undermine the hoax extremely well." FP Berg in the post directly above mine.
BROI says Berg never claimed such a thing, but then by furnishing a quote from him, you are acting like he did claim such a thing. Why else would you get that quote in response to BROI's question?

BROi caught you and now you are attempting to disown what you can not. That is why you are falsely accusing him of arguing against a strawman. To cover your own ass.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The big Belsen girls testify

Post by Nessie » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Werd wrote:Nessie says, "BROi, how dare you insinuate that I insinuated that Berg claimed no one suffered at Belsen. I never said that Berg said that, so drop the rhetorical question."....
I have cut the rest of your drivel because you start off with a ....


Image
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The big Belsen girls testify

Post by Werd » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Actually, this post of yours
https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic. ... 818#p57818
disproves your last post.

Because in that other post, you posted the strawman picture to imply BROI should NOT have argued that you were claiming that Berg claimed no Jews suffered. And as my last post demonstrated, that is exactly what you did so now you are backpeddling after being proven wrong. In other words, you left this out
BROI says Berg never claimed such a thing, but then by furnishing a quote from him, you are acting like he did claim such a thing.

Why else would you get that quote in response to BROI's question?

BROi caught you and now you are attempting to disown what you can not. That is why you are falsely accusing him of arguing against a strawman. To cover your own ass.
in order to dodge my question. Why? As I just said, you were busted flip flopping.

MORE PAGES!


[Edit: Image of hasbara troll removed from post ~ DC]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests