The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

NSDAP

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by NSDAP » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:55 am
NSDAP wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:59 am
..... When it comes to evidence, we do not regard race as a factor as you suggest we should do, but the integrity of the witnesses.
So, when are you planning on producing a witness to what denial needs to show its version of no mass gassings is correct?
There are some on that video if you take the time to watch it. There were no mass gassing, though it is understood the concept was tried. When trillions of dollars are at stake, zionism and political will it seems some Jude are like water running into every bottom nook and cranny without any concern for reality. Spielberg used black guys to lie and then use that in his film: they stated gassing in Dachau and Buchenwald, which is more or less totally discredited. He was 300km away and denounced by genuine people who arrived. So once again, before you comment read the information given and do not keep on repeating your silly assertions. If you were a policeman and relied on shit evidence like this, no wonder why you got stuff all prosecutions, unless the beak is as stupid as you were. Say it once or twice, every one here can read.
As mentioned there was a holocaust but not a planned genocide of Jude. Juden make up only 4% of the total deceased in that conflict and yet gain 96% of the wealth in reparations which is continuing, now based on Soviet propaganda. If this genocide did happen there would be more evidence than eyewitnesses to distinguish it from war related deaths and disease. The fact that so many witnesses are caught as paid liars places serious doubt on all of the apparent testimony. So how do you know when holocaust survivor is lying: it is speaking.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:37 am

NSDAP wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:49 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:55 am
NSDAP wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:59 am
..... When it comes to evidence, we do not regard race as a factor as you suggest we should do, but the integrity of the witnesses.
So, when are you planning on producing a witness to what denial needs to show its version of no mass gassings is correct?
There are some on that video if you take the time to watch it.
I cannot, it comes up as not available in my country.
There were no mass gassing, though it is understood the concept was tried. When trillions of dollars are at stake, zionism and political will it seems some Jude are like water running into every bottom nook and cranny without any concern for reality. Spielberg used black guys to lie and then use that in his film: they stated gassing in Dachau and Buchenwald, which is more or less totally discredited. He was 300km away and denounced by genuine people who arrived.
Eh? Are you sure that was Spielberg?

So once again, before you comment read the information given and do not keep on repeating your silly assertions.
I produce evidence to back up my claims.

You make assertions and plagiarise basic sources showing you have little understanding of the complexity of what took place.
If you were a policeman and relied on shit evidence like this, no wonder why you got stuff all prosecutions, unless the beak is as stupid as you were. Say it once or twice, every one here can read.
As mentioned there was a holocaust but not a planned genocide of Jude. Juden make up only 4% of the total deceased in that conflict and yet gain 96% of the wealth in reparations which is continuing, now based on Soviet propaganda. If this genocide did happen there would be more evidence than eyewitnesses to distinguish it from war related deaths and disease. The fact that so many witnesses are caught as paid liars places serious doubt on all of the apparent testimony. So how do you know when holocaust survivor is lying: it is speaking.
That you cannot evidence your version of events is because your version did not happen.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:41 am

Nessie wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:37 am
You make assertions and plagiarise basic sources showing you have little understanding of the complexity of what took place.
As you said the situation was extremely complex with day to day variations. It is within this murkiness Jude have made their holocaust story as it is almost impossible to disprove by normal means. You also rely on this shit to promulgate your version of events.
We have files on the subject you cannot imagine. If we have little understanding you simply have none except rhetoric and lies. You act more like an idiot than a genuine person supporting your view.
That you cannot evidence your version of events is because your version did not happen.
Non facts cannot be evidenced.
Let us look at a witness which once everyone supported. In the clip below, I noticed that no one asked where the "apples" came from. There were no apple trees in Auschwitz. There were outside, If there was an abundance of fruit people could not claim starvation.
So Herman Rosenblat did what he did with good intention and not money. Yeah right
Lets Jim Rizoli give you the version as he sees it.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:26 am

That some witnesses lied does not mean they all lied.

The Achilles Heel of denial is not having any witnesses to back up mass survival, when there would have been millions if they had lived on as alleged.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:06 am

Nessie wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:26 am

The Achilles Heel of denial is not having any witnesses to back up mass survival, when there would have been millions if they had lived on as alleged.
The witnesses to gassings lied and they lied consistently! The vast majority of camp inmates knew nothing of the alleged homicidal gassings until after the war.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:08 am

Nessie wrote:
There was a conspiracy to lie. Supported and encouraged by the Allied forces.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:49 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:08 am
Nessie wrote:
Maybe you could expand on and evidence that claim here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3216#p120722

This thread is the Achilles Heel of the Holocaust, which for deniers is that no witness has ever been found to support the claim those not selected to work were not gassed.

Instead deniers claim they were rehoused, somewhere (deniers have no idea where) whereby the Nazis kept millions in camps, to be liberated and off they went to live somewhere (deniers have no idea where).

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:49 am

Maybe you could expand on and evidence that claim here
This is based on probabilities; this is allied propaganda perpetrated by MI 7b,d
MI7 was organised in a series of sub-sections distinguished by lower-case letters in brackets. The precise duties of these sub-sections varied with time, but may be roughly summarised as follows.

MI7 (a) - censorship.
MI7 (b) - foreign and domestic propaganda, including press releases concerning army matters.
MI7 (c) - translation and (from 1917) regulation of foreign visitors.
MI7 (d) - foreign press propaganda and review (part of subsection (b) until subsection (d) was formed in late 1916).

The only intelligence unit remaining is MI6 or the SIS. These people are also responsible for the Douma red flag which almost put the world on the brink of nuclear annihilation. We will also bring them to Justice.
This thread is the Achilles Heel of the Holocaust, which for deniers is that no witness has ever been found to support the claim those not selected to work were not gassed

I have shown you whole movies of witnesses denying this so please stop trolling and stop asking the same dumb questions which have been answered.
Instead deniers claim they were rehoused, somewhere (deniers have no idea where) whereby the Nazis kept millions in camps, to be liberated and off they went to live somewhere (deniers have no idea where).
They were kept in the camps duh. No where in the threads have I recalled that anyone said they were rehoused. This is your own scenario. Perhaps they also went on the so called "death march", where is your evidence they did not. Any of us can say any shit like you and then ask for evidence to the contrary.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:08 am
This conspiracy to lie continues to this day and supported by Spielberg. It has nothing to do with reality or truth nor for the benefit of mankind only for a few.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:13 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:53 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:49 am

Maybe you could expand on and evidence that claim here
This is based on probabilities; this is allied propaganda perpetrated by MI 7b,d
MI7 was organised in a series of sub-sections distinguished by lower-case letters in brackets. The precise duties of these sub-sections varied with time, but may be roughly summarised as follows.

MI7 (a) - censorship.
MI7 (b) - foreign and domestic propaganda, including press releases concerning army matters.
MI7 (c) - translation and (from 1917) regulation of foreign visitors.
MI7 (d) - foreign press propaganda and review (part of subsection (b) until subsection (d) was formed in late 1916).

The only intelligence unit remaining is MI6 or the SIS. These people are also responsible for the Douma red flag which almost put the world on the brink of nuclear annihilation. We will also bring them to Justice.
You can explain in more detail how the hoax was supposedly perpetrated in the relevant thread.
This thread is the Achilles Heel of the Holocaust, which for deniers is that no witness has ever been found to support the claim those not selected to work were not gassed

I have shown you whole movies of witnesses denying this so please stop trolling and stop asking the same dumb questions which have been answered.
You have never produced a witness who was

1 - in one of the Auschwitz-Birkenau kremas who say they saw a morgue/air raid shelter/delousing chamber instead of a gas chamber
2 - who was selected not to work and left the camp with all the rest who not selected to work
3 - who was sent to TII, Sobibor, Belzec and was not selected to work and was showered, accommodated and sent on elsewhere
They were kept in the camps duh. No where in the threads have I recalled that anyone said they were rehoused. This is your own scenario. Perhaps they also went on the so called "death march", where is your evidence they did not. Any of us can say any shit like you and then ask for evidence to the contrary.
Rehoused in camps. Show me evidence of the camp system population under the Nazis and particularly on liberation. If denialism was correct, there would have been millions.

Instead of being the Achilles Heel for the Holocaust, eye witnesses (forget those who did not actually see what happened) at camps such as TII, Sobibor, Belzec and Chelmno speak exclusively to a mass gassing operation. The same is true with those who were inside the Birkenau kremas.

Deniers just find witnesses who were at camps such as Dachau, claim there was mass gassing without saying they saw it happen, who has since shown to be wrong/lying and claim therefore all the witnesses lied. Instead of evidence, deniers use flawed logic.