What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Henry » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:34 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:21 am
This issue is being dodged;
Nessie wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:46 am
That does not answer the question. In 1943 where were those Jews accommodated?
There are records showing Jewish transports to the AR camps, Hofle records arrivals up to the end of 1942 and Korherr confirms that in his report early in 1943.

So, where are the c1.24 million alleged survivors being accommodated?
c1.24 million homeless Jews right here.....

Image

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23096
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:46 am

Henry wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:34 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:21 am
This issue is being dodged;
Nessie wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:46 am
That does not answer the question. In 1943 where were those Jews accommodated?
There are records showing Jewish transports to the AR camps, Hofle records arrivals up to the end of 1942 and Korherr confirms that in his report early in 1943.

So, where are the c1.24 million alleged survivors being accommodated?
c1.24 million homeless Jews right here.....

Image
WWII was from 1939 to 1945. That is about the post war situation. I am asking about 1943 which was when the war was still ongoing. This was the extent of Nazi occupation in September 1943;

Image

Where were the c1.24 million Jews deniers claim had been transported onwards from the AR camps?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 5287
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:12 am

Nessie wrote:Korherr himself confirmed he was the author of the report in his name when he wrote to a newspaper in 1977 denying he knew special treatment was about killng;
Well duh!!! I assume when you say "he" you are referring to Korherr himself... Yes?... No?

Of course he was the author of the report. Did anybody say he wasn't?
Nessie wrote:Clearly the Nazi heirarchy wanted reports on the progress of the Final Solution and Hofle was tasked to gather numbers sent to the AR camps and report back. Korherr was tasked to then report on the numbers. They corroborate each other.
They don't "corroborate" each other. One, if it is genuine, is the source of the other. It is not "parallel" data, independent and corroborating, but "linear". One totally dependent upon the other. In fact it is the same data. The only people who had access to that data were key members of the SS and Korherr was not an SS member. He requested the data and the SS gave it to him. Most likely via that telegram.
Nessie wrote:The Hofle Telegram is the name given to an intercepted radio message that was decrypted and translated by the British. There is no actual telegram. The document is the British decrypted message.
Like the British, the communication staff of the intended recipients would have transcribed the messages (telegrams) and sent the messages off to whom it was addressed. The sender, Hoefle, would have had handed his communication staff a memo (telegram) containing the information for them to send. There should have been at least three paper copies of this message somewhere with the Germans.

An issue with the Hoefle Telegram is that it is without context. There are no messages, at least none made available, of anyone asking for the data or any series of reports prior or hence if the data was supposedly part of updates. The message appears "out of the blue" in the message stream compiled by the British.

User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Henry » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:32 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:46 am
Henry wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:34 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:21 am
This issue is being dodged;
Nessie wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:46 am
That does not answer the question. In 1943 where were those Jews accommodated?
There are records showing Jewish transports to the AR camps, Hofle records arrivals up to the end of 1942 and Korherr confirms that in his report early in 1943.

So, where are the c1.24 million alleged survivors being accommodated?
c1.24 million homeless Jews right here.....

Image
WWII was from 1939 to 1945. That is about the post war situation. I am asking about 1943 which was when the war was still ongoing. This was the extent of Nazi occupation in September 1943;

Image

Where were the c1.24 million Jews deniers claim had been transported onwards from the AR camps?
"The European continent" (as Wise put it) extends to the Urals and was in a state of flux both during and after the war. However, you try to depict the historic movement of Jews as coming to an end at 4 or 5 transit camps. Then tell me, Nessie, how did 1.25-1.5 million Polish Jews end up outside Poland "homeless on the European continent" if they hadn't, by some means of locomotive direction, been transited to their subsequent place of "homelessness" during the war?

rollo the ganger
Posts: 5287
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:34 am

Here's a paper, written by a Jewish researcher, documenting what happened to at least a million Jews. Note the high death rates of the evacuees:

http://researchfellowships.americancoun ... port_0.pdf

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23096
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:48 am

Henry wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:32 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:46 am
.......
WWII was from 1939 to 1945. That is about the post war situation. I am asking about 1943 which was when the war was still ongoing. This was the extent of Nazi occupation in September 1943;

Image

Where were the c1.24 million Jews deniers claim had been transported onwards from the AR camps?
"The European continent" (as Wise put it) extends to the Urals and was in a state of flux both during and after the war. However, you try to depict the historic movement of Jews as coming to an end at 4 or 5 transit camps. Then tell me, Nessie, how did 1.25-1.5 million Polish Jews end up outside Poland "homeless on the European continent" if they hadn't, by some means of locomotive direction, been transited to their subsequent place of "homelessness" during the war?
I have repeatedly said I have no idea where the number and information in the book you posted comes from. In any case, it deals with the post war situation.

Back on topic, where were the c1.24 million Jews deniers claim were transited onwards from the AR camps being accommodated in 1943.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23096
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:50 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:34 am
Here's a paper, written by a Jewish researcher, documenting what happened to at least a million Jews. Note the high death rates of the evacuees:

http://researchfellowships.americancoun ... port_0.pdf
That is the Jews who were under Soviet control. In this topic, we deal with the Jews under Nazi control. The ones they sent to the AR camps, for alleged resettlement according to deniers. So, where were they in 1943?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Henry » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:07 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:48 am
Henry wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:32 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:46 am
.......
WWII was from 1939 to 1945. That is about the post war situation. I am asking about 1943 which was when the war was still ongoing. This was the extent of Nazi occupation in September 1943;

Image

Where were the c1.24 million Jews deniers claim had been transported onwards from the AR camps?
"The European continent" (as Wise put it) extends to the Urals and was in a state of flux both during and after the war. However, you try to depict the historic movement of Jews as coming to an end at 4 or 5 transit camps. Then tell me, Nessie, how did 1.25-1.5 million Polish Jews end up outside Poland "homeless on the European continent" if they hadn't, by some means of locomotive direction, been transited to their subsequent place of "homelessness" during the war?
I have repeatedly said I have no idea where the number and information in the book you posted comes from. In any case, it deals with the post war situation.

Back on topic, where were the c1.24 million Jews deniers claim were transited onwards from the AR camps being accommodated in 1943.
In the circumstance I think it's fair to ask: are you completely insane or just taking the piss out of this forum?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23096
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:16 am

Henry wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:07 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:48 am
.....

Back on topic, where were the c1.24 million Jews deniers claim were transited onwards from the AR camps being accommodated in 1943.
In the circumstance I think it's fair to ask: are you completely insane or just taking the piss out of this forum?
Neither. I am just making the point that deniers cannot evidence the mass resettlement from the AR camps they think happened. Eric Hunt admitted it did not happen, after thinking he could evidence it did. He was brave enough to admit he was wrong.

There is no evidence of mass resettlement by the Nazis in 1943, because it did not happen.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:56 am
Location: Schönau im Schwarzwald
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Huntinger » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:00 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:16 am
There is no evidence of mass resettlement by the Nazis in 1943, because it did not happen.
There were thousands of camps with thousands or millions of people. Most of those camps were over run by the Soviet War Machine. The Nazis did not mass settle anyone unless you refer to internment situations. This is the 6th time this has been said. Warning, there will not be a 7th.
Geteilte Freude ist doppelte Freude, geteilter Schmerz ist halber Schmerz.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests