What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Cerdic

What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Cerdic » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Here I would like to examine the Achilles heel of Revisionism: Where the so-called "resettled" Jews went.

Hoess wrote that over 1.1 million Jews were deported to Auschwitz, most of whom were not registered. Atleast 800,000 Jews were sent to Treblinka, 430,000 to Belzec and 250000 to Sobibor. Additionally, thousands were sent straight from Germany to the Baltics.

According to Revisionism, these Jews were on their way to the east i.e the occupied Soviet Union. What evidence is there that so many hundreds of thousands of Jews all ended up in the east?

Why in post war trials did no Germans, to my knowledge, cite the supposed deportations to the east (such a huge movement of people must have been known) as a defense? Why do the transportation documents not mention the final destination of the transports? Why was so much property stolen from the deportees, whom would surely have needed this property for their new lives in the east?
„(...) Wenn wir irgendetwas beim Nationalsozialismus anerkennen, dann ist es die Anerkennung, daß ihm zum ersten Mal in der deutschen Politik die restlose Mobilisierung der menschlichen Dummheit gelungen ist.“ Kurt Schumacher 23. Februar 1932

iwh

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by iwh » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:09 pm

I wouldn't bother. I tried asking the same question about a year ago.

Nobody wanted to play.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Cerdic wrote:Why in post war trials did no Germans, to my knowledge, cite the supposed deportations to the east (such a huge movement of people must have been known) as a defense? Why do the transportation documents not mention the final destination of the transports? Why was so much property stolen from the deportees, whom would surely have needed this property for their new lives in the east?
The Reichsfuehrer SS, so he said, had received an order from the Fuehrer to round up all the Jews of Europe and to settle them in the Northeast of Europe, in Russia.
When these Jewish ghettos were emptied, I assumed they were resettled in the northeast of Europe. The chief of the RSHA had definitely told me at the conference in February 1942 that this was the intention.
- Josef Bühler, deputy governor of the General Government; Wannsee Conference attendee, IMT, 23 April 1946
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-23-46.asp
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

iwh

Post by iwh » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Setting aside the fact that all we are seeing here is nothing but hearsay, what proof is there that these millions of Jews actually traveled, arrived and lived there?

Statistical Mechanic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:03 am

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Cerdic wrote:Why in post war trials did no Germans, to my knowledge, cite the supposed deportations to the east (such a huge movement of people must have been known) as a defense? Why do the transportation documents not mention the final destination of the transports? Why was so much property stolen from the deportees, whom would surely have needed this property for their new lives in the east?
The Reichsfuehrer SS, so he said, had received an order from the Fuehrer to round up all the Jews of Europe and to settle them in the Northeast of Europe, in Russia.
When these Jewish ghettos were emptied, I assumed they were resettled in the northeast of Europe. The chief of the RSHA had definitely told me at the conference in February 1942 that this was the intention.
- Josef Bühler, deputy governor of the General Government; Wannsee Conference attendee, IMT, 23 April 1946
Previously discussed a bit here and here and thereafter.
"the Germans had ample justifiable cause to oppose a minority within their society who worked AGAINST their county's interests" -- been-there, 24 April 2014

neugierig

Post by neugierig » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:14 am

Cerdic, this is not a missing persons issue, the charge is mass murder. So, make a solid case for it, provide the appropriate forensic reports, reports issued by independent experts in the field of crime investigations, etc., and we can all go home. To ask this silly question over and over again is another declaration of bankruptcy, you are admitting that you are unable to make a solid, convincing, verifiable case for mass murder.

But then, those of us able to think know that.

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

iwh

Post by iwh » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:00 am

As I said Cerdic......nobody really wants to play the game. I suppose it's why Holocaust Revisionism

......isn't.

Cerdic

Post by Cerdic » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:30 am

theblackrabbitofinlé,

Your excerpts show orders and intent. They do not prove that this resettlement really did take place. The resettlement of 2 million+ people, a group of people very significant to the NS, into the rear area of a active war zone must surely have been noticed by someone at the IMT or elsewhere.

But noone actually brought it up. Nor am I aware any other German Nazi personalities who ever mentioned such a thing as an easy defense.
„(...) Wenn wir irgendetwas beim Nationalsozialismus anerkennen, dann ist es die Anerkennung, daß ihm zum ersten Mal in der deutschen Politik die restlose Mobilisierung der menschlichen Dummheit gelungen ist.“ Kurt Schumacher 23. Februar 1932

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:35 am

I agree, this does appear to be the 'Achilles heel' of revisionism, if we accept the figures given for numbers of missing people.

On the face of it there only appears to be two alternatives:
1. either those people were relocated somewhere,
or
2. they were exterminated somehow.

I wonder though if there are other alternative explanations:

3. a massaging of the figures.
I have read that in many cases Jewish populations have been counted twice to reach an inflated figure of missing persons. If this is so, these numbers of missing persons never existed, so will never be found: not there names in emigration records, nor there names in meticulous KL log books, nor even their bones in excavated alleged burial spots.

4. deaths from epidemics and hardship.
These deaths are not denied by anyone. Erm... except ironically by ill-informed holocaust true-believers, who think everyone was gassed, and to whom mentioning mass deaths affecting ALL camp inmates (including guards and other staff) by typhus, etc, is a form of 'holocaust denial'.

5. emigrations with name changes.
The number of Jews who relocated after the war and changed their names is a topic that I have not seen researched in any detail. Has it? We recently discussed the case of Lili from Hungary. Where did Lili Meier go? As far as I can tell she went to Miami as Mrs. Zelmanovic and then morphed into Lily Jacob. Her name is sometimes Lily Jacob or Jakob. Sometimes Lili Meier. Sometimes Zelmanovic.
Same with Joseph G. Burg or is it Ginzberg? The Jewish witness in the Zundel trials.

6. very young children were adopted and 'Germanised'
This is also a topic I have seen very little detail about. Presumably because it goes against the currently accepted 'holocaust' narratives.
Last edited by been-there on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Ilol'd

Post by Ilol'd » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:02 am

7. they were expelled/escaped to the Soviet Union where they died in GULags as slave labour or were released after the war
No surprise why there's no paper trail.

See Henryk Tauber's brother: http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27446#p27446