samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Sasquatch

Re: samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Post by Sasquatch » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:34 am

been-there wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:16 am

I agree, I also thought the Churchill quote seemed dubious.
I also thought the same initially concerning the Rabbi Harry Waton quote.
The alleged Rabbi Harry Waton appears to be from John MacMurray in his book The Clue to History.
I invite you to question why?
1. Why would you think the Churchill quote admitting Germany was fought against due to world-economic reasons is "dubious"?
2. Why wouldn't you be interested to check the sources that ARE referenced of Rabbi Paton admitting "the Jews" started the world war against Germany?
Could it be to do with 'confirmation bias'? :ugeek:
It stood out the most because I have read a lot of biographies of Churchill and had never seen the quote before.

There is no evidence that "the Jews" started a world war against Germany.

No, just honesty and general knowledge.
Think about it. It would seem that you are only looking for evidence that fits with what you already believe. I.e. You suspected the quote was fake because it doesn't fit with your belief system. Then you looked for a source that told you it was fake. Then when you found one, you just accepted it as true without checking it. So this again looks like 'confirmation bias' in operation.

I have already explained why this one stood out the most.
Now there is no doubt. Definitely confirmation bias in operation.
You have a tendency to always get person instead of staying on topic.

For someone that constantly repeats 'confirmation bias', it is strange that you posted quotes that you had never even verified. Why? Because they suit your narrative.
Because firstly, who said this was uttered in Parliament? :roll:
When was it said? Provide some proof.
And secondly, in the same discussion that you linked to, there is this that you have ignored:
"It is clear to me now that we have slaughtered the wrong pig".
In the news journal The New Statesman and Nation, volume 35, page 373, dated 28th August 1948.
It alludes to Churchill's touring bombed-out German cities in 1945.
I did and there is no reference. The quote is often misquoted because there is no original reference. There is no proof Churchill said or wrote it.
Can you learn from this? Are you willing to try a different approach?
Instead of ONLY looking for information that fits the victor-propaganda conditioning that we have ALL been subjected to since childhood, instead try the empirical approach of attempting to falsify our beliefs.
Are you kidding me? I always look to verify things. Do you remember when you claimed that the Poles had massacres ethnic Germans before WW2? I asked for sources and you failed to provide any (the truth is that there were no massacres). Whenever I am in doubt something, I always try and verify it.
Here is what I suggest you just did. You wanted this to be fake, and so looked for evidence that said it was fake. And you even ignored evidence that didn't support your belief-system. Once you found 'evidence' that fitted what you wanted to find, you stopped looking further.
You may be able to play mind games with some imbecile, but you do not fool me. Once I had found out it was fake, there was no reason to look any further. It's a fake quote used by revisionists to support their agenda.
Reality is more important and more useful than our beliefs. Do you agree?
Indeed. So, stop using fake quotes to suit your beliefs.
The image-quote — like much on the internet — is sloppily repeating something. Sure its sloppy, so doubting it is good, if your 'doubting' is consistently and impartially applied.
The question we SHOULD be asking is whether Churchill really did express something like this. We SHOULD NOT just be asking whether its in the parliamentary record, or whether a biased body dedicated to lionising the man includes it in its archive.
Try thinking more objectively, more logically, more scientifically. Less partisanly.
You so badly want the quote to be real to suit your own agenda. :D Perhaps you should take your own advice and start thinking "more objectively, more logically, more scientifically". What kind of idiot copies and pastes quotes without verifying them first? :lol:

It's impossible for someone to have a civil debate with you since you always try and get personal.
The reality then is seen to be that the internet-meme/image-quote appears to be based on two different, genuine, and verifiable, sources but just worded innaccurately and given a wrong date.
Wishful thinking.
A source for the 'wrong butchered pig' expression I have given you above.
The "Germany's unforgivable crime" apparently is from a conversation with Lord Boothby:
"Germany's unforgivable crime before the second world war," Churchill said “was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit."
-- Churchill to Lord Robert Boothby,
quoted in the Foreword, 2nd Ed. Sydney Rogerson, Propaganda in the Next War 2001, orig. 1938.
Are you prepared to check these citations?
I have checked every single source that is referenced for the two quotes. However, both are fake.
1. We butchered the wrong pig
According to numerous neo-Nazi websites, Winston Churchill later regretted his role in taking down the Nazis. The real enemy? The Soviet Union.

This quote was sent to me recently:

Germany’s unforgivable crime before the second world war was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world’s trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit. We butchered the wrong pig.

The claim made here by neo-Nazis is that Churchill didn’t want to go to war with Germany and was forced to do so by shadowy financial figures (read: Jews). With “butchered the wrong pig” we’re meant to assume that Churchill would’ve preferred fighting the Soviets. But the quote is completely fake.

This quote appears to have been invented in 2001 and inserted into the foreword to a new edition of a book first written in 1938, Propaganda in the Next War. Since the book is out of copyright and the original author is dead, the new foreword could’ve been written by any lunatic with an account on a self-publishing site.

All we know for sure is that the quote doesn’t appear anywhere before 2001.
https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/9-quote ... 1790585636
"Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:49 am

Here's a link:
A PROGRAM FOR THE JEWS. New York, March 28th 1939. By Harry Waton.
been-there wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:06 am
[Here is] a damning and contemporary 1930's quote from a Jewish Rabbi that supports the thesis of this topic thread.

The American Jew and Rabbi strikes me as having a great many ideas that make me seriously question his grip on reality. Plus his viewpoint seems infected with the rampant anti-German Jewish propaganda that the Polish ambassador reported on at the time.

Consequently I have selected only those views of his that have a bearing on the subject of this topic-thread which since the end of WW2 has been strictly taboo, viz. the involvement of Jews worldwide in a war against Hitler and Germany beginning in 1933.
Plus the apparently commonly held view among Jews of the time — shared and articulated by Albert Einstein and Samuel Untermeyer to name just two others — that "the Jews" were “the aristocrats of the world”

This is all being exposed and circulated today thanks to the internet breaking the complete stranglehold on free-access to information that publishing houses, media companies and the TV and film undustry previously exerted.

Rabbi Harry Waton was a prodigious writer and he admitted much that is today denied and falsely discredited as an ‘anti-semitic hate trope’. The following admissions coming from him disproves that Orwellian smear. And keep in mind that this was published five months before — according to the British PM — international Jews and America forced Britain to declare war against Germany. The following was published in March of 1939.

From: A PROGRAM FOR THE JEWS. Dated: Belle Harbor, New York, March 28th 1939. By Harry Waton.
Harry Waton wrote:“When the Jews declared war against Nazi Germany and fascism, I saw that that was a suicidal policy...”... [pg.8]
Harry Waton wrote:The Jews declared war against Nazi Germany, and by means of the boycott they believed that they would destroy the Nazi power in Germany, and would restore Germany to its former state*.” [pg.10]
*Students of history will know what that "former state" is referring to. Mass-poverty, mass-unemployment, starvation, deprivation, increased suicides, increased corruption, and unrepresentative over-dominance in all avenues of economic and institutional life by 'Jews'.
Harry Waton wrote:The Jews are not the only ones involved in this world situation, but the whole human race is involved in it. The Jewish question is really a question for the whole human race. [pg.12]
Harry Waton wrote:“In the life and death struggle between the fascists and the Jews, and the great noise of them that shout with victory and of them that cry from defeat, one voice is not heard that, above all, should have been heard first, and that is the voice of history.” [pg.15]
Harry Waton wrote:“The communists are Marxists, bolshevists, internationalists, Jews, enemies of the Aryans and their culture; Soviet Russia is ruled by Jews.” [pg.22]
Harry Waton wrote:“...anti-Semitism is not an essential characteristic of fascism. The proof of this is Italy. Until recently, Fascist Italy was not anti-Semitic. It became recently anti-Semitic, first, because the Jews carried out a world struggle against the fascists; and, secondly, because Italy became an ally of Nazi Germany.” [pg.37]
Harry Waton wrote:for what can the Jews fight? The Jews have no country, they have no economic and political position in the world, they have no government of their own, and they have no institutions of their own. All that the Jews can fight for is private capitalism and a dying democracy. [pg.38]
Harry Waton wrote:By carrying on a war against Nazi Germany and fascism, the Jews aggravated the situation for themselves and for this they must suffer
Harry Waton wrote:the Jews furnish a concrete illustration of nationalism identified with internationalism. The Jews are true nationalists and true internationalists. The Jews are internationalists, because they live everywhere, because they lived everywhere, because they are acquainted with all nations, all cultures, all languages and all religions. At the same time they are intense nationalists. They are nationalists in a double sense. On the one hand, they love the country in which they live, and identify themselves with the nation of the country. Let the anti-Semites say what they please, the Jews love the country and the people where and among whom they live. But at the same time the Jews are also nationalists as Jews. The Jews all over the world, no matter where they live, what language they speak, what mode of life they have, and what customs they follow — all Jews are identified with one another as one people. [pg.80]
Harry Waton wrote:In truth, we can say with Nietsche that the Jews are the highest aristocrats in the world. [pg.154]
Harry Waton wrote:We saw before that the Jews are the highest cultured people, and now we see that the Jews are the highest aristocrats. [pg.162]
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:23 am

The quote:
[T]he leader of the German people has no doubt in his mind that the Jewish problem is the center of all problems, not merely in Germany, but in the world. It is useless to dismiss this as an illusion, because if it is, it demands explanation. But it is no illusion. It is the truth. Hitler’s declaration that the Jewish consciousness is poison to the Aryan races is the deepest insight that the Western world has yet achieved in its own nature; and his capacity to realize this is the proof of his genius.
Appears to be from John MacMurray in his book The Clue to History rather than the Rabbi Harry Waton.
"Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:14 pm

been-there wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:16 am
I agree, I also thought the Churchill quote seemed dubious.
So why did you use it?
Are you prepared to check these citations?
If you present a citation, quotation, anything, it is up to YOU to check it.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:54 am

As in the past, now again in our present.
Perfidious Albion together with international jewry (i.e. Jews in Israel, America and Britain) are AGAIN fomenting wars to serve their own self-interest.

Anyone who has followed this topic-thread’s collection of credible, verifiable, authoritatively confirmed, referenced but historically omitted information will now know of the predominant and key role of Jews — together with British and American pro-zionist politicians — in prolonging WW1 and in fomenting WW2.

This time, discussion of the same forces performing the same operation has been — in our information age and global-sharing society — silenced in advance by the preparatory mass-manipulation with trigger words that the masses have been programmed to react to in a specific way:
— Call someone a 'conspiracy theorist' and their views and information are dismissed by the masses with derision.
— Call someone an 'anti-semite' and their views and information are dismissed by the masses with disgust.

Try to point out that Jews in many countries are conspiring with pro-zionist/zionist-controlled governments to start conflicts and you personally will get attacked with the double whammy of BOTH ad hominem epithets PLUS any credible, verifiable information presented will be dismissed completely.

The Russian warning over Syria

26th August 2018

...Today I was informed by my contacts that the Russians have delivered a demarche to the State Department, warning the Americans to desist from their plans to attack Syria. Russian intelligence learned that eight tanks containing chlorine have been delivered to Halluz village of Idlib province where the group of specially trained militants has already been deployed in order to simulate the rescue of the victims of chemical attack. The militants were trained by the British private military company Olive (which had merged with the American Constellis Group).

The operation, the Russians say, had been planned by the British intelligence services to justify an impending airstrike directed against Syrian military and civil infrastructure. For this strike, USS The Sullivans guided missile destroyer with 56 cruise missiles onboard arrived in the Persian Gulf, and the US Air Force bomber B-1B with 24 cruise Air-to-Surface Missiles had been flown to the Al-Udeid air base in Qatar.

The idea is Israeli, the operational plans are British, weapons and vessels are American, and a possibility for confrontation grows stronger each day. The success of Corbyn would put a stop to these plans of war. But will he have a chance?

...Conservative Friends of Israel and Labour Friends of Israel are the [British pro-Israel] groups [whose] desire for war against Russia sends us a powerful signal of danger.

On the opposing side, there are two intersecting groups: (1) friends of Palestine, and (2) opponents of Jews.

The racial and tribal anti-Semites are of little value, for they are not particularly bright and are easily misled and manipulated. They do not like Jewish noses, but who cares?

But people rejecting globalism, rule of the banks, neoliberalism, impoverishment of native workers, uprooting, ...mass migration and population replacement, the “invite and invade” mode — are the core of the resistance. They are called “anti-Semites” even if they never mention Jews, even if they are Jewish.

Some people who strongly reject this paradigm prefer to dismiss any thought of Palestine. Bannon and his ilk, and the British Nationalists never fail to express their admiration of Israel. It shows they are immoral and dishonest. As long as you choose between Banksters’ rule and Zionists’ yoke, you will get both.

[Land theft in] Palestine is the heart of the matter. [Consolidating European-Jews' land theft in] Palestine is why the Jews want the attack on Syria.
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:08 am

Here is the evidence — from a former French minister — of Britain preparing to send gunmen into Syria to destabilise it, create sectarian hatred, civil war and to topple a leader considered unfavourable to the Jewish state of Israel...

Regime change, balkanisation, destabilisation and sectarian conflict. Just as was done with Iraq. Just as was done with Libya. Just as has been attempted to be done, and is still planned, for Iran.

And here is a rare occassion of a mass-media news outlet allowing someone on to a discission programme who correctly understands the relationship of all those Pentagon planned wars with the 'Jewish state’s' long-term strategy...

Adolf Hitler correctly understood who had set in motion the forces that led to WW2. He said it publically before they started that war, and he repeated it in his final public statement (his last will and testament). For this exposing of the culprits he had to be — and has been — demonised. In this way, anyone who ever again pointed out what was actually occurring could be easily discredited as ‘a new Hitler’.
been-there wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:54 am
As in the past, now again in our present.
Perfidious Albion together with international jewry (i.e. Jews in Israel, America and Britain) are AGAIN fomenting wars to serve their own self-interest.

Anyone who has followed this topic-thread’s collection of credible, verifiable, authoritatively confirmed, referenced but historically omitted information will now know of the predominant and key role of Jews — together with British and American pro-zionist politicians — in prolonging WW1 and in fomenting WW2.

This time, discussion of the same forces performing the same operation has been — in our information age and global-sharing society — silenced in advance by the preparatory mass-manipulation with trigger words that the masses have been programmed to react to in a specific way:
— Call someone a 'conspiracy theorist' and their views and information are dismissed by the masses with derision.
— Call someone an 'anti-semite' and their views and information are dismissed by the masses with disgust.

Try to point out that Jews in many countries are conspiring with pro-zionist/zionist-controlled governments to start conflicts and you personally will get attacked with the double whammy of BOTH ad hominem epithets PLUS any credible, verifiable information presented will be dismissed completely.
The Russian warning over Syria

26th August 2018

...The idea is Israeli, the operational plans are British, weapons and vessels are American, and... [etc., etc.]
Here is an english translation of the document referenced in the second youtube video: A Strategy for Israel
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:44 pm

General Patton to his wife Beatrice, on July 21 1945 wrote:The noise against me is only the means by which the Jews and Communists are attempting — and with good success — to implement a further dismemberment of Germany.
Evidently the virus started by Morgenthau and Baruch of a Semitic revenge against all Germans is still working.
General Patton to his wife, on Sept 14 1945 wrote:I am frankly opposed to this war criminal stuff. It is not cricket and is Semitic. I am also opposed to sending POW’s to work as slaves in foreign lands (i.e., the Soviet Union’s Gulags), where many will be starved to death. I have been at Frankfurt for a civil government conference. If what we are doing (to the Germans) is ‘Liberty, then give me death.’ I can’t see how Americans can sink so low. It is Semitic, and I am sure of it.
http://www.renegadetribune.com/patton-a ... 7431640625

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:25 am

Many thanks from me to been-there for his excellent posts above. They explain almost everything.

During WW2 America, that great power of world capitalism, became the ultimate defender of communism--the antithesis of capitalism and destroyed Germany, Japan and much of the civilized world--even the British Empire. It was a pyrrhic victory if there ever was one--and there is no end in sight. Will the civilized world ever wake up to the fact that its real enemy is JUDAISM? Will America have to be destroyed to save the world? Will Christianity which is itself based on Jewish LIES have to be destroyed as well? Why not?

FPBerg

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:25 am
Many thanks from me to been-there for his excellent posts above. They explain almost everything.

During WW2 America, that great power of world capitalism, became the ultimate defender of communism--the antithesis of capitalism and destroyed Germany, Japan and much of the civilized world--even the British Empire. It was a pyrrhic victory if there ever was one--and there is no end in sight. Will the civilized world ever wake up to the fact that its real enemy is JUDAISM? Will America have to be destroyed to save the world? Will Christianity which is itself based on Jewish LIES have to be destroyed as well? Why not?

FPBerg
Thans Fritz. :)
-- Anonymous

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:58 am

Did BT explain why he used it?
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;