George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Blogbuster

George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Blogbuster » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:06 am

I was happy to see the Jury actual put some effort into deciding a verdict based in law, and not via the manipulations of the liberal media and fanatics on the left.
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

rollo the ganger

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:24 pm

In the meantime, while everyone was waiting to hear the verdict, we have this in the City of Chicago:

http://crimeinchicago.blogspot.com/

Now look up murders for black people this weekend in other cities around the US like Detroit, New York, LA, San Diego, Baltimore, Washington DC, Richmond, Atlanta...

neugierig

Post by neugierig » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:21 pm

I’m still sitting here stunned. Last night I watched the last few hours of the trial on CNN as it unfolded. When the jury asked for clarification on the difference between ‘Murder two’ and ‘Manslaughter’, some of the experts had Zimmermann convicted already, claiming that this shows that the jury had dismissed the self-defense claim. As it turns out, that was not the case.

All I can say is that those six woman jurors have balls, I also expected a guilty verdict. Even Obama weighed in, on Trayvon’s side of course, demonstrating for all to see that he is a – what is the political correct term again – African-American first and president second. Well done Mr. President.

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:28 pm

I agree 100%!

Where is Obama every week when another 10-15 black kids are killed in Chicago, but he feels the need to weigh IN On this case?

Or the famous beer summit lol

Liberal Democrats politicized this issue, and almost lynched this guy before his trial was complete.

Pathetic!.
Blogbuster

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:34 pm

It looks like they're going to lynch ol' Georgie boy now.

http://main.aol.com/2013/07/14/_n_35621 ... d%3D343892

Over the fourth of July we had this in KF9's lovely Chicago:

http://rt.com/usa/chicago-holiday-weekend-shooting-792/

Ten dead (actually 11). Dozens wounded (67?).

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:09 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:It looks like they're going to lynch ol' Georgie boy now.

http://main.aol.com/2013/07/14/_n_35621 ... d%3D343892

Over the fourth of July we had this in KF9's lovely Chicago:

http://rt.com/usa/chicago-holiday-weekend-shooting-792/

Ten dead (actually 11). Dozens wounded (67?).

Doubtful they will get far with a civil rights case. George Zimmerman isn't a racist, he's a just an idiot who took a life an ruined his own.

Your point about the 11 dead in Chicago is relevent to the msplaced politicization of this issue by the usual race baiters and left wing loonies. Few of which bring any good to the world.
Blogbuster

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 pm

It was pretty obvious in listening to his 911 call what had happened and that it was a pure case of self-defense when the guy doubled back and attacked him. You have a six-foot teenager wearing a hoodie and sweat pants out past curfew acting strangely and lurking in and out between people's apartments. That is cop-call-worthy at best and the cops took their time showing up.

The media then tried to make a big deal about it since no charges were forthcoming so the police fed them a red-herring about "stand you ground laws" to try to spin it into a Second Amendment debate--which, btw the Liberal Democrats have lost handily and gotten their asses handed to them. (Liberal Democrats going after the National Rifle Association is like Catholic Democrats going after Planned Parenthood.)

The Zimmerman case was so clearcut--in spite of talking head legal expects from TV who obviously don't understand the meaning of self-defense, one of the few times that lethal force is permitted under any legal system--that the whole trial geared around how much the jurors had heard about it already from his trial in the media. I suspect that some of the jurors clearly understood and resented this trial in the media once they heard the facts of the case. They will hear more no doubt that they are no longer sequestered and Trayvon will not look like the choirboy portrayed in the media. I thought it was hilarious when they were questioning Trayvons "Precious" girlfriend who seemed to think that the shooting was racist because Trayvon had called Zimmerman a "creepy-ass cracker." Truly stupid. In other words, it was racist because Trayvon made it that way, and even assaulted the other guy, and yet Zimmerman was the on trial.

Tell ya what. This is how self-defense works in common law, and it has been that way since ancient times. Two commoners are going about their business and one of them comes up on the other and starts throwing punches. He defends himself and, lets say, throws a karate chop move and breaks the assailant's windpipe. Who do you think gets prosecuted?

Blacks in the United States clearly have this mindset that they are some kind of de facto nobility that are entitled somehow because some Arab or Nigerian or creepy-ass Cracker hundreds of years ago owned "people of color" who looking like them. The first thing that happens, however, is that they become convicted felons and then start losing their citizenship rights. Then they holler racism because that is all they have left.

I'm not sure who is driving this but the corporate news media certainly does not have minority interests at heart. The people most likely to be victimized are low income and poor. Zimmerman now has an excellent case to go ahead and sue the police and the prosecution and that is exactly what he should do to protect his rights and others from frivolous prosecutions. He will probably get attorneys to do this for him on contingency fee basis, which is the only way you can pull it off unless you are rich. No doubt the judge and other officials had tried to get him to plea bargain and accept a guilty verdict for a slap on the wrist (and a violent felony on his record), and they would have thrown the book at him had things not gone his way with the jury. It is a truly corrupt and wicked system.

Obama has been especially pathetic in all of this, telling us that he looks just like Trayvon wearing his hoodie. Okay, I'll start calling him President "OBurglar" from now on. It fits. Pull up those sweats, genius; we don't want to see your polka-dot skivvies. Barry even makes Junior Bush look smart and that is hard to do.

:roll:

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention also that Mr. Eric "Fast and Furious" Holder has to go. He is in good company of idiot Attorneys General as well. That is the best that can be said about him. But I'll spare you any further comment.

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:21 am

So what's the lesson to be learned here? Did Trayvon know Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch or just some weirdo following him who Trayvon thought he could beat his ass? That was Trayvon's miscalculation and once he started pounding on Zimmerman his life was forfeit. So what needs to be done? I would say anyone living in a gated community should inform any guest of theirs, and realize themselves, that there is a neighborhood watch, they may be armed, and they may observe your coming and goings because that is their function. Acting suspicious is only going to bring attention to yourself and that people don't care for sneaking thieves in the night. Maybe if Zimmerman had worn a reflective vest, an indication of some authority, that may have intimidated Trayvon or indicated to him he wasn't just some a weirdo following him and he would have been less aggressive towards Zimmerman. Too late now though.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:58 am

He probably knew that this guy had called the cops on him and decided to go pound his ass and then run off, like always when smoking dope or burgling apartments. "These @ssholes always get away" is what Zimmerman said, and he probably nailed it. The reason for the call is the guy was acting "like he was on drugs or something." Also, if you listen to the 911 tape Z was reluctant to tell the dispatcher his actual address because he said didn't know exactly "where this guy went" and so he wanted to talk to the cops in person when they got there. He obviously thought that T was still lurking around and listening to him make the call. At one point before Z lost sight of the guy he said he was coming back or stalking him. But then he made the mistake of hanging up the phone, probably expecting the cops to actually show up promptly, LOL.

Sorry to continue with this but it is truly amazing...

People pontificating in the news media apparently don't understand what is meant by a "concealed weapon," which Z had a permit. You have to have one, even if it is holstered as plain as day, which was the case here, although it was at night so T probably did not see it at first. Z said that T tried to go for his gun himself--"you're dead, man"--so if true, that virtually guarantees a shooting because if you are armed you absolutely can't let anyone take your gun. Yet waving it around might be considered "brandishing" a firearm. They keep trying to turn it into an NRA issue. Indeed, this is exactly why citizens do want to be able to arm themselves--against punks like this. The Liberals are wincing because the last holdout state (Illinois) has just now made citizen concealed carry permits legal and you can smell the sour grapes. The media are still whining about Florida's "Stand Your Ground Laws" and the NRA--even while technically admitting that that it wasn't even a factor in this case. Clear obfuscation. The Big Lie in action.

But besides that, the media is still claiming that Z "confronted" this guy somehow, and that is not what I get out of listening to the 911 call or the other calls. It was the other way around. I guess calling the cops on a Negro after curfew is a confrontation--and a racial one at that if they ask you to describe the person. A racial provocation. Sort of like riding around on horseback with a white sheet and a noose, apparently.

The Justice Department is also going around apologizing for the jury verdict, wtf? Oh, they had to do it on a legal technicality. Yeah, a legal technicality called self-defense. They are saying that a Civil Rights prosecution would be tough at this point. Duh, it is also called Double Jeopardy but that has never stopped them before.

Zimmerman will probably have to sue just to protect himself. Anything less would be another admission of guilt. He was stupid for apologizing to the clueless parents of the dead kid who attacked him, but he seems like a nice guy. Nice guys sometimes do dumb things.

Of course not dumb of the same caliber--don't get me wrong--as trying to beat up a guy at an apartment complex in the middle of the night and then getting your ass righteously capped. That is academy-award worthy stupidity.

And for everybody that is so butthurt that the guy got acquitted for defending himself against his assailant, one can can only hope that some wannabe gangsta doesn't decide to assault you.

As I've said before, I have been challenged many times by neighborhood watch types (some of them armed) and I have never, ever tried to throw a punch at any of them, even some that really were rude @ssh0les, which Z obviously was not. We can only thank providence that this punk got exactly what was coming to him.

Probably what will happen now is that for liability reasons only off-duty cops will be allowed to do the "neighborhood watch" thing, and the neighborhoods will continue to go to the dogs. Even armed with only a cellphone it would be a "racial provocation," ipso facto to watch anything in the neighborhood. And even if the law did the right thing and protected you if there were an incident, there would be endless civil suits, no doubt. If anything happens the department defends their own, even when moonlighting. They shoot people for swearing at cops and it is only considered fair game. Like, "you knew the officers had guns, right?" This will only hasten the country turning into an Orwellian police state and a Third World cesspit. Pitiable are the people who live in affordable housing.

The moral of the story for the "Neighborhood Watch" is to always use the Buddy System. That way it is harder to get the drop on you. And it is harder to credibly call two witnesses liars.

;)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:00 pm

I can only assume that this is some kind of engineered situation that has the aim of getting rid of that law. Something is going to happen or I predict any govts worst fear (civil unrest), and no, I am not encouraging it.