Challenge to "Hannover"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Roberto

Challenge to "Hannover"

Post by Roberto »

Hi there,

I see you have registered on this forum.

I also see that you are again indulging in one of your mendacious victory dances on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", from which I was banned (presumably by you).

I'm referring to this junk:
What are you afraid of Terry? Could it be that you know you'll meet the same fate as debunked believers such as Andy Mathis, Roberto Muehlenkanp, Sergey Romanov, on & on?*

* see:
Follow this mercifully short thread from the former CODOH bbs:
codoh/493.html

'gas chambers' were hosed down, so no cyanide'
viewtopic.php?t=3706

'Those Prussian Blues Just Won't Wash'
viewtopic.php?t=4600

'Roberto Muehlenkamp: no fuel required for Auschwitz ovens'
viewtopic.php?t=3703

'Roberto Muehlenkamp shredded on 'gassings' & cyanide'
viewtopic.php?t=224

'Roberto Muehlenkamp debunked on 3.5kg of coke cremations'
viewtopic.php?t=420

'Cremation patent & 3.5 kg of coke per corpse debunked'
viewtopic.php?t=88
I used to have a complete commentary of the "Revisionist" trash contained in these threads, on a thread of the old RODOH forum, which was widely read and which I have recently started reconstructing on the Holocaust Controversies blog site, see .html]here and .html]here.

So, Mr. "This is to easy", how about showing just how "easy" it is to refute opponents of "Revisionism", on a forum on which (unlike at CODOH) you cannot control debate by deleting or retaining inconvenient posts, banning inconvenient posters and then claiming that "Revisionism" won the day?

You may start by commenting on any of the posts reproduced in any of the two aforementioned blogs.

Come on, "Hannover", fire away.

PS: If you're scared of debate on a forum you don't control, you may also re-admit me to CODOH. I'll be glad debate you there.
Last edited by Depth Check on Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

aemathisphd

Re: Challenge to "Hannover"

Post by aemathisphd »

He didn't really grow a pair, did he?

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

Roberto, Hannover has proven to be unreasonable and unfair in his moderation actions. We've seen this in the way he has also banned Balsamo and myself, and I think everyone would agree none of us have anything in common.

Based upon this I wouldn't put much stock in anything he has to say here on RODOH. If he wanted fair and honest discourse he wouldn't have moderated the way he has on his own forum.

Should one expect him to be reasonable at this one?
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

Mark Caine

Post by Mark Caine »

Hello Andy, it’s good to hear from you again.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Stand down chaps, this sighting of Hannover seems to have been a false alarm.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster »

I wouldn't mind if he came here providing he agreed to be fair and respectful in the Holocaust debate section.

He clearly has shown himself to be a dictator of the fascist sort on CODOH and that's a pity for free speech.

*Of course he could behave however he wished in SE.
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Charles Traynor wrote:Stand down chaps, this sighting of Hannover seems to have been a false alarm.
Nope.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

aemathisphd wrote:He didn't really grow a pair, did he?
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to RODOH!

I see you still have that you still have that Soviet victory photo by Yevgeny Khaldei as an avatar.

Is it the original one where the soldier below is wearing those two wristwatches that had obviously not been a birthday present from his parents?

Or is it the one in which this embarrassing detail had been edited out?

Swany

Post by Swany »

Speaking of coincidences and Andrew Mathis, we now have two members of team insanity on the same thread.

And speaking of coincidences and challenges:
I contacted the N.A.F.H. ( http://www.nafcash.com/ ) to find out more about this:

NOTE: If Shermer refuses to endorse a submitted “proof,” there are alternate methods to receive secondary rewards via separate challenges with secondary arbiters and supporters of said challenges.

Part of what I found out is, one of those alternate methods to receive a secondary reward via a separate challenge with secondary arbiters and supporters is the offering of a $500.00 cash reward to the first member of "team insanity" who completes - The N.A.F.H.’s - C.S.I. / Alleged “Mass Graves / Buried Remains” Questionnaire - in complete accordance to the rules.

BTW, the members of team insanity are:
David Woolfe, Mike Curtis, Peter Laponder, Steve Tyas, Jürgen Langowski, Albrecht Kolthoff, Christian Mentel, Harry Mazal, John Zimmerman, David Rich, Andrzej Gawryszewski, Christopher Browning, Martin Dean, Michael Gelb, Antony Polonsky, Andrea Simon, Martin Davidson, Philip Blood, Leonid Tyorushkin, Nick Terry, Jonathan Harrison, Sergey Romanov, Michael Peters Jason Myer, Andrew Mathis and Roberto Muehlenkamp
$500.00 to the first one who completes the simple questionnaire?

That's not much different that just giving the money away.

So what are the members of team insanity waiting for?

What are they so afraid of?

My question is: What are Andy and Roberto waiting for?

A person could easily finish the questionnaire in less than 5 hours.

That's more than $100.00 an hour for easy work.

What are Andy and Roberto so afraid of?

Balsamo

Post by Balsamo »

Swany wrote:Speaking of coincidences and Andrew Mathis, we now have two members of team insanity on the same thread.

And speaking of coincidences and challenges:
I contacted the N.A.F.H. ( http://www.nafcash.com/ ) to find out more about this:

NOTE: If Shermer refuses to endorse a submitted “proof,” there are alternate methods to receive secondary rewards via separate challenges with secondary arbiters and supporters of said challenges.

Part of what I found out is, one of those alternate methods to receive a secondary reward via a separate challenge with secondary arbiters and supporters is the offering of a $500.00 cash reward to the first member of "team insanity" who completes - The N.A.F.H.’s - C.S.I. / Alleged “Mass Graves / Buried Remains” Questionnaire - in complete accordance to the rules.

BTW, the members of team insanity are:
David Woolfe, Mike Curtis, Peter Laponder, Steve Tyas, Jürgen Langowski, Albrecht Kolthoff, Christian Mentel, Harry Mazal, John Zimmerman, David Rich, Andrzej Gawryszewski, Christopher Browning, Martin Dean, Michael Gelb, Antony Polonsky, Andrea Simon, Martin Davidson, Philip Blood, Leonid Tyorushkin, Nick Terry, Jonathan Harrison, Sergey Romanov, Michael Peters Jason Myer, Andrew Mathis and Roberto Muehlenkamp
$500.00 to the first one who completes the simple questionnaire?

That's not much different that just giving the money away.

So what are the members of team insanity waiting for?

What are they so afraid of?

My question is: What are Andy and Roberto waiting for?

A person could easily finish the questionnaire in less than 5 hours.

That's more than $100.00 an hour for easy work.

What are Andy and Roberto so afraid of?
Oups here comes another one ?