Jeff gets a smackdown.

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Post Reply
Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Jeff gets a smackdown.

Post by Werd » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:37 am

Jeffk1970 wrote: Actually, been-there brought up 9-11 stuff on his own thread so maybe he should get his shit together.
Jeff hates context and loves to insult the intelligence of the curious reader. Then again, so do most holocaust hucksters. So I will shove it in his face one last time.

Here on page 105, been-there showed instances of Israelis murdering Americans on purpose (1967 USS Liberty attack), the attempted false flag called the Lavon affair (1954, Egypt) and cheering the murder of Americans (2001 September 11). Jeff, the philo-semite comes along and says of USS Liberty and Lavon affair, "I'm not going to defend the above, it's wrong." Is that an admission been-there is right and Israel have misbehaved and is not worth defending in those two instances, or that he will not defend the argument of been-there and disagrees that Israel attacked the USS Liberty on purpose and attempted a false flag in 1954 on purpose? Does he deny what Victor Ostrovsky wrote in his books? Is V.O. a self hating Jew? :lol:

Of the Israelis celebrating the planes hitting the towers as reported by an eyewitness, Jeff says, it is an urban legend. So the eyewitness who came forward to tell newspapers what she saw, but also appear in Marc Levin's film about those hoax protocols, is a liar? And the new jersey policeman who found those Israelis in a van with explosives and maps of New York with certain targets circled and thousands of dollars in a sock that immediately said, "we are not your problem the palestinians are," he must also be a Jew hater. Of course Jeff the philo semite gives no reason to think the dancing, celebrating Israelis on the rooftop is an urban legend. He just states it and demands we believe him simply because.
the examples from US newspapers of Israeli Jews celebrating and joking about the 911 attacks has nothing to do with what I believe.
Then why did you bring it up?
The whole point is that JEFF HIMSELF steered the conversation into something about 9-11 conspiracy theories while been-there only referenced 9-11 to show the celebrating Israelis and to show that nothing has changed since 1967 or even 1954. Even if arabs did do 9-11, the fact that Israelis would celebrate American deaths, is STILL OFFENSIVE. Jeff the philo semite either did not understand, or he did and was just doing his job by operating in bad faith and misrepresenting the conversation. As been-there had to explain:
Jeff. Are you serious? :o
You really don't understand why I brought it up nor why — together with the other points — it is relevant?

No-one is saying the US don't have other strong allies.
But West Germany and Japan are NEVER described as the USA's closest, or greatest, or strongest ally. Are they?

AND... West Germany and Japan don't get billions in aid from America.
Are you really so naive and ignorant?

West Germans and Japanese were not seen dancing, high-fiving and celebrating the jets flying into the twin towers. Israelis were.

West Germany and Japan haven't been caught planning false-flag bombing of American organisations in Egypyt. Israel has.

No other ally has attacked a US ship killing and wounding over a hundred US serviceman, with their airforce and commando units, while in international waters, as a false flag attack to drag the USA into their wars and then lied about it. No other ally other than Israel.
Jeff of course just ignored this. Yeah, he put been-there's response in quote tags, but any reader can see he side stepped it on page 105.

Nice try, Jeff.

Image

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8107
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Jeff gets a smackdown.

Post by been-there » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:26 am

Thanks for that, Werd. An excellent summarisation.
I realised that trying to reason with Jeff was unlikely to have positive results after his blatantly illogical idiocy, in reply to this:
been-there wrote:1. Firstly, questioning a topic or asking for it to be open to proper, impartial revision is NOT “denial” and it is not “anti-semitic”. So straight away you have shown you have been hoodwinked or are trying to hoodwink.
Jeff wrote:If you couple that with slimy antisemitism then yes, it is antisemitic.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1403
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Jeff gets a smackdown.

Post by Jeffk1970 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:02 pm

Werd wrote: Here on page 105, been-there showed instances of Israelis murdering Americans on purpose (1967 USS Liberty attack), the attempted false flag called the Lavon affair (1954, Egypt) and cheering the murder of Americans (2001 September 11). Jeff, the philo-semite comes along and says of USS Liberty and Lavon affair, "I'm not going to defend the above, it's wrong." Is that an admission been-there is right and Israel have misbehaved and is not worth defending in those two instances, or that he will not defend the argument of been-there and disagrees that Israel attacked the USS Liberty on purpose and attempted a false flag in 1954 on purpose? Does he deny what Victor Ostrovsky wrote in his books? Is V.O. a self hating Jew? :lol:
Philo-Semite? What the fuck is that?
Try not to strain your brain TOO much over my meaning, werd. But, since it makes your widdle brain strain I'll explain it to you. Then you will have closure and can go back to reading....whatever weird Rothschilds own the world along with the Illuminate and the Reptilian aliens from Uranus book you are currently mentally masturbating over.
It's really simple:
What the Israelis did was wrong. I cannot defend it. It is indefensible.
There, is that better? Do you have closure now?
Of the Israelis celebrating the planes hitting the towers as reported by an eyewitness, Jeff says, it is an urban legend. So the eyewitness who came forward to tell newspapers what she saw,
Oh, this eyewitness is reliable? M'kay. Did you check to make sure the witness wasn't a closet philo-Semite (whatever the fuck that is)? I thought you Holocaust denier types didn't like witnesseses....oh, wait. I remember now. You don't mind them as long as they confirm your agenda.
Got it.
but also appear in Marc Levin's film about those hoax protocols, is a liar? And the new jersey policeman who found those Israelis in a van with explosives and maps of New York with certain targets circled and thousands of dollars in a sock that immediately said, "we are not your problem the palestinians are," he must also be a Jew hater. Of course Jeff the philo semite
Again, what the fuck is a philo-Semite? I haven't bothered to look it up, I want you to explain it to me.
Now, the bit about the Palestinians I've heard.
gives no reason to think the dancing, celebrating Israelis on the rooftop is an urban legend. He just states it and demands we believe him simply because.
the examples from US newspapers of Israeli Jews celebrating and joking about the 911 attacks has nothing to do with what I believe.
Then why did you bring it up?
The whole point is that JEFF HIMSELF steered the conversation into something about 9-11 conspiracy theories while been-there only referenced 9-11 to show the celebrating Israelis and to show that nothing has changed since 1967 or even 1954. Even if arabs did do 9-11, the fact that Israelis would celebrate American deaths, is STILL OFFENSIVE. Jeff the philo semite either did not understand, or he did and was just doing his job by operating in bad faith and misrepresenting the conversation. As been-there had to explain:
So, what am I? A philo-Semite or do I work for Hasbro?
Jeff. Are you serious? :o
You really don't understand why I brought it up nor why — together with the other points — it is relevant?

No-one is saying the US don't have other strong allies.
But West Germany and Japan are NEVER described as the USA's closest, or greatest, or strongest ally. Are they?

AND... West Germany and Japan don't get billions in aid from America.
Are you really so naive and ignorant?

West Germans and Japanese were not seen dancing, high-fiving and celebrating the jets flying into the twin towers. Israelis were.

West Germany and Japan haven't been caught planning false-flag bombing of American organisations in Egypyt. Israel has.

No other ally has attacked a US ship killing and wounding over a hundred US serviceman, with their airforce and commando units, while in international waters, as a false flag attack to drag the USA into their wars and then lied about it. No other ally other than Israel.
Jeff of course just ignored this. Yeah, he put been-there's response in quote tags, but any reader can see he side stepped it on page 105.
Well, perhaps I didn't explain it to your satisfaction. I've said it was wrong.

Nice try, Jeff.
Nice try, what?

Image

Is that what someone who works for Hasbro supposed to look like?

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1403
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Jeff gets a smackdown.

Post by Jeffk1970 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:11 pm

been-there wrote:Thanks for that, Werd. An excellent summarisation.
I realised that trying to reason with Jeff was unlikely to have positive results after his blatantly illogical idiocy, in reply to this:
been-there wrote:1. Firstly, questioning a topic or asking for it to be open to proper, impartial revision is NOT “denial” and it is not “anti-semitic”. So straight away you have shown you have been hoodwinked or are trying to hoodwink.
Jeff wrote:If you couple that with slimy antisemitism then yes, it is antisemitic.
I've noticed you STILL have not said if you read the books you....analyzed.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1833&p=97870#p97847

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2819&start=10

Stop DUCKING. Did you or did you not read the books you brought up?

Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jeff gets a smackdown.

Post by Werd » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:whatever weird Rothschilds own the world along with the Illuminate and the Reptilian aliens from Uranus book you are currently mentally masturbating over.
Jeff hasn't studied and he knows it given the list of books I recommended (which are only a FRACTION of the books I own) to SnakeDoctor who believes conspiracies are illogical and can't physically take place in this world.
1. Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier
2. The Illuminati Formula to create a total undetectable mind control slave by Fritz Springmeier
3. The Committee of 300 by John Coleman
4. Hitler was a British Agent by Greg Hallett
5. Vatican Assassins by Eric Jon Phelps
6. The Murder of Yhitzak Rabin by Barry Chamish
7. Shabbtai Tzvi Labour Zionism and the holocaust by Barry Chamish
8. The Biggest Secret by David Icke (chapter 9 specifically)
9. Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler by Anthony Sutton
10. Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins (who endorsed Eric Jon Phelps)
11. Murder by injection by Eustace Mullins
12. Papal Genealogy by G. Williams
13. Transformation of the Republic by C.T. Wilcox
14. Memoirs Illustating the History of Jacobinism by Abbe Barruel
15. Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robison
16. Light on Masonry by David Bernard
17. Me and Lee by Judyth Baker
18. Circle of Intrigue by Texe Marrs
19. New World Order: Corruption in Canada by Robert O Driscoll
20. Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare by Michael A Hoffman II
21. Masonry Unmasked by John Salza
22. Secrets of the Freemasons by Michael Bradley
23. The Empire of "The City" by E.C. Knuth
24. The Brotherhood by Stephen Knight
25. The Secret Teachings of all Ages by Manly P Hall
26. Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike
27. The Search for the manchurian Candidate: The CIA and mind control by John Marks
28. Virtual Government: CIA Mind Control Operations in America by Alex Constantine
29. The Anglo American Establishment by Carrol Quigley
30. The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin
31. To Eliminate the Opiate v1 and v2 by Marvin Antelman
32. None Dare Call it Consipracy by Gary Allen
33. Tranceformation of America by Cathy O Brien
34. Thanks for the Memories by Brice Taylor
35. Occult Theocracy by Lady Queensborough
36. Secret Societies and Subversive Movements by Nesta Webster
37. The Irish Origins of Civilization by Michael Tsarion
38. Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed
Next.
Of the Israelis celebrating the planes hitting the towers as reported by an eyewitness, Jeff says, it is an urban legend. So the eyewitness who came forward to tell newspapers what she saw,
Oh, this eyewitness is reliable? M'kay. Did you check to make sure the witness wasn't a closet philo-Semite (whatever the fuck that is)? I thought you Holocaust denier types didn't like witnesseses....oh, wait. I remember now. You don't mind them as long as they confirm your agenda.
Got it.
They love to compare apples and oranges. At least this eyewitnesses didn't state physically impossible things like wrong skin colours from freshly gassed corpses in Treblinka or H. Tauber's impossible cremation times at Auschwitz.
Again, what the fuck is a philo-Semite? I haven't bothered to look it up, I want you to explain it to me.
Good job on admitting your ignorance. I'm not gonna spoon feed you.

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1403
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Jeff gets a smackdown.

Post by Jeffk1970 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Werd wrote:whatever weird Rothschilds own the world along with the Illuminate and the Reptilian aliens from Uranus book you are currently mentally masturbating over.
Jeff hasn't studied and he knows it given the list of books I recommended (which are only a FRACTION of the books I own) to SnakeDoctor who believes conspiracies are illogical and can't physically take place in this world.
Oh, conspiracies occur. That's a given. The actual attackers engaged in a conspiracy when they planned and executed their attack.
4. Hitler was a British Agent by Greg Hallett
He was also gay:
http://www.whale.to/b/myth1.html

Just as an aside, I love Whale. It provides hours of entertainment.
This is my absolute favorite:
Image

You guys are so right,the Germans get such a bad rap. It was the Poles who founded Auschwitz in 1938, not the Germans.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Next.

Of the Israelis celebrating the planes hitting the towers as reported by an eyewitness, Jeff says, it is an urban legend. So the eyewitness who came forward to tell newspapers what she saw,

Oh, this eyewitness is reliable? M'kay. Did you check to make sure the witness wasn't a closet philo-Semite (whatever the fuck that is)? I thought you Holocaust denier types didn't like witnesseses....oh, wait. I remember now. You don't mind them as long as they confirm your agenda.
Got it.
They
Who's "they?" The reptilians that live in Uranus?
love to compare apples and oranges. At least this eyewitnesses didn't state physically impossible things like wrong skin colours from freshly gassed corpses in Treblinka or H. Tauber's impossible cremation times at Auschwitz.
I'm not going to get into corpse color. There are about a thousand pages worth of endless droning about corpse color. There are just about as many pages on cremation time. The endless question that remains is what happened to the Jews that deniers say didn't die. You don't have an answer so don't bother.

Again, what the fuck is a philo-Semite? I haven't bothered to look it up, I want you to explain it to me.
Good job on admitting your ignorance. I'm not gonna spoon feed you.
But, this is what YOU claim I am. I don't know what a philo-Semite is, nor am I going to trouble myself to find out. But, if this is what YOU claim I am then you should really do me the courtesy of telling me what it is.
Or, are you busy trying to find the reptilians living in Uranus?

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8107
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Jeff gets a smackdown.

Post by been-there » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Your problem is a common one Jeff. You think you know more than you do.
We all do, its one of our egotistical human frailties that we all share to a greater or lesser degree.
But it seems to be a weakness that some Americans seem particularly prone to, to combine that ignorance with a charmlesss, unwarranted and arrogant cockiness.
You are in the grip of so many false notions Jeff, yet you parade your falsities with such swagger and pride.

Allow me to demonstrate with a most recent example.
You just erroneously stated “It was the Poles who founded Auschwitz in 1938”. And you arrogantly and smugly followed that incorrect statement with five laughing emojis.

So you might be interested to learn that from 1772 till 1918, Auschwitz/Oswiecim was a part of the Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria which was a semi-autonomous protectorate of the Austrian Empire.

At the beginning of the last century seasonal farm workers from all over northern Europe travelled to Auschwitz to seek work in the large farms further south during the harvesting process. The reason why they came to Auschwitz/Oscwiecim was because after railroad lines had been built in the 19th century, the little town lay at the rail junction of three empires (Russian, Prussian and Austrian) and had forty-four train lines coming into it.

Image

A barracks was built there to house these migrant farmworkers. It was built in 1916 and consisted of twenty brick buildings. Six of these were two stories buildings, the rest single story.

At some time the barracks were used by an Imperial Austrian artillery unit. But at what exact time period I have been unable to discover.

In 1919, Poland was granted this territory as part of the Versailles Treaty after WW1. Around this time the former migrant worker camp became a Polish Army garrison.

After the occupation of Poland by Russian and German military forces in 1939, Auschwitz became administratively under the German Province of Upper Silesia. By April 1940 the site was chosen by Germany to hold Polish political prisoners. At that time a second story was added to all the fourteen single story buildings and eight new two-story buildings were added, making a total of 28 barracks buildings.

So you have again demonstrated how wrong you are in your understanding, yet how self-assured you are in your cocky and arrogant ignorance.

The town existed as early as 1117. So that was not "founded in 1938". Strike one.
And if you were referring to the camp with your ill-defined syntax, that was built by the rulers of the Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria under the protectorate of the Austrian Empire, not by "the Poles". Strike two.
And it was built in 1916 not "1938".
Strike three and out.

You wrote other erroneous nonsense, but that's probably enough correction for you to try and take in at one go.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1403
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Jeff gets a smackdown.

Post by Jeffk1970 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:09 pm

been-there wrote:Your problem is a common one Jeff. You think you know more than you do.
We all do, its one of our egotistical human frailties that we all share to a greater or lesser degree.
But it seems to be a weakness that some Americans seem particularly prone to, to combine that ignorance with a charmlesss, unwarranted and arrogant cockiness.
You are in the grip of so many false notions Jeff, yet you parade your falsities with such swagger and pride.

Allow me to demonstrate with a most recent example.
You just erroneously stated “It was the Poles who founded Auschwitz in 1938”. And you arrogantly and smugly followed that incorrect statement with five laughing emojis.

So you might be interested to learn that from 1772 till 1918, Auschwitz/Oswiecim was a part of the Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria which was a semi-autonomous protectorate of the Austrian Empire.

At the beginning of the last century seasonal farm workers from all over northern Europe travelled to Auschwitz to seek work in the large farms further south during the harvesting process. The reason why they came to Auschwitz/Oscwiecim was because after railroad lines had been built in the 19th century, the little town lay at the rail junction of three empires (Russian, Prussian and Austrian) and had forty-four train lines coming into it.

Image

A barracks was built there to house these migrant farmworkers. It was built in 1916 and consisted of twenty brick buildings. Six of these were two stories buildings, the rest single story.

At some time the barracks were used by an Imperial Austrian artillery unit. But at what exact time period I have been unable to discover.

In 1919, Poland was granted this territory as part of the Versailles Treaty after WW1. Around this time the former migrant worker camp became a Polish Army garrison.

After the occupation of Poland by Russian and German military forces in 1939, Auschwitz became administratively under the German Province of Upper Silesia. By April 1940 the site was chosen by Germany to hold Polish political prisoners. At that time a second story was added to all the fourteen single story buildings and eight new two-story buildings were added, making a total of 28 barracks buildings.

So you have again demonstrated how wrong you are in your understanding, yet how self-assured you are in your cocky and arrogant ignorance.

The town existed as early as 1117. So that was not "founded in 1938". Strike one.
And if you were referring to the camp with your ill-defined syntax, that was built by the rulers of the Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria under the protectorate of the Austrian Empire, not by "the Poles". Strike two.
And it was built in 1916 not "1938".
Strike three and out.

You wrote other erroneous nonsense, but that's probably enough correction for you to try and take in at one go.
Sigh.

No, silly boy.


What I was doing was mocking what some silly dumbass posted on Whale.

The dumbass in question captioned the photograph with incorrect information. I wanted to draw attention to it because I found it hysterical that a denier site allowed that stupidity and has not bothered to fix it, despite the fact I (and others) have mocked it repeatedly over the years.

So, the long discourse you posted was completely unnecessary and, more importantly, a complete waste of time. I know about the history you posted above.

Next time pay more attention, it will prevent these embarrassing missteps from happening.

BTW, are you ever going to answer my question regarding whether or not you read the books you compared?

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8107
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Jeff gets a smackdown.

Post by been-there » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:06 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:What I was doing was mocking what some silly dumbass posted on Whale.
The dumbass in question captioned the photograph with incorrect information. I wanted to draw attention to it because I found it hysterical that a denier site allowed that stupidity and has not bothered to fix it, despite the fact I (and others) have mocked it repeatedly over the years.

So, the long discourse you posted was completely unnecessary and, more importantly, a complete waste of time. I know about the history you posted above.
Tsk, tsk. Compounding your arrogant ignorance with blatant dishonesty? Un-hunh. Not good.

Yes the caption was wrong.
But so were you.
Face it.

The camp was NOT built in 1938 and NOT by the Poles. What was the term you used...? “Dumbass”!
You didn't “know about the history” I posted above. That was a lie.
By your own criteria that makes you a "dumbass" who has been mocking his own ignorant “stupidity”.
Best you return back to Skeptics where your ignorance is not exposed so regularly.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Jeff gets a smackdown.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:39 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:Sigh.

No, silly boy.


What I was doing was mocking what some silly dumbass posted on Whale.

The dumbass in question captioned the photograph with incorrect information. I wanted to draw attention to it because I found it hysterical that a denier site allowed that stupidity and has not bothered to fix it, despite the fact I (and others) have mocked it repeatedly over the years.

So, the long discourse you posted was completely unnecessary and, more importantly, a complete waste of time. I know about the history you posted above.

Next time pay more attention, it will prevent these embarrassing missteps from happening.

BTW, are you ever going to answer my question regarding whether or not you read the books you compared?
You are obvious lying to deflect from the fact you made a blunt with your usual meaningless sarcastic remarks.

Been-there kicked your ass high and up.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests