My War with Robert Faurisson and his pseudo-scientific HOAX!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: My War with Robert Faurisson and his pseudo-scientific HOAX!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:07 am

It is easier to vent cyanide from a pile of dead human bodies compared to clothing because human bodies will be much warmer than the boiling point of cyanide, near 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit at the time of death--and for hours thereafter. Since cyanide boils already at only 78.6 degrees Fahrenheit, no liquid cyanide will be retained--absorbed or adsorbed--by the bodies themselves. Cyanide gas will be blown away by the Kreislauf.

Can you possibly understand that, RtG? Of course, not! If you really think about it, RtG--you'll probably just hurt yourself. Lie down for awhile.

FPBerg

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:59 pm

Berg wrote:It is easier to vent cyanide from a pile of dead human bodies compared to clothing because human bodies will be much warmer than the boiling point of cyanide, near 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit at the time of death--and for hours thereafter.
I'm sure Berg has done these studies or can cite them to show us where this has been demonstrated scientifically.

[Fat chance of that.]

I suppose, according to Berg, we can resume executing condemned prisoners in gas chambers and dispense with the procedures for handling the bodies because, according to Berg, all one has to do is blow air over the body with a fan and the body will be safe to handle.

We can also tell the AMA, the CDC, WHO, etc., etc., etc., no need to follow their recommendations for first responders and medical personnel on handling cyanide suicide victims and all the case studies of same getting sick while handling them is just a bunch of impossible pooh-pooh. According to Berg, warm bodies CAN'T have any HCN left in them. "If they're hot, they're not!" I'm sure they'll listen.
Faurisson wrote:What would Mr. F. Berg have done had it been demanded of him to enter his shed, immediately, or some hours later after an execution in order to remove thousands of corpses, highly impermeated with cyanide, and therefore untouchable? I had put this question to him in public, and he remained silent. I have told him, “study a subject that you have never studied: about the execution gas chambers in your own country.”
“Study a subject that you have never studied... ”

Good advice Berg, start here and have a nice weekend:

http://medind.nic.in/jal/t10/i1/jalt10i1p80.pdf
Conclusion:

It is important for Forensic Pathologists and
mortuary staff that a corpse dead of HCN poisoning
can present a health hazard.
Persons exposed to such
situations upon development of symptoms and signs
of cyanide poisoning should be managed by supportive
measures. An immediate blood sampling for the
concentration of cyanide could also be appropriate,
precaution should be taken to reduce further exposure.
Full recovery follows non fatal exposure to HCN.

This hazard is equally important for persons
managing cases of cyanide poisoning in emergency
department as well as those attending the patient in
the initial stage. Decontamination of cyanide poisoned
patients occurs concurrently with initial resuscitation.
Exposure to cyanide may takes place by
multiple routes including ingestion, inhalation, dermal
or parenteral. The route of exposure determines
which decontamination method is to employ. No
matter which modality is used, always protect the
health care provider from potential contamination by
utilizing protective devices such as water impervious
gowns, gloves and eye wear.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Blah-blah from RtG. No doubt, that is why it takes 24-hours of natural venting before anyone can remove the corpse from an American gas execution chamber. Not even Fred Leuchter believes anything as stupid as that.

FPB
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Ingesting sodium cyanide or potassium cyanide is completely different than death by inhalation of hydrogen cyanide. The former presents a specific hazard to healthcare and mortuary workers while the later normally does not. The reasons for this should be quite obvious by now.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Scott wrote:Ingesting sodium cyanide or potassium cyanide is completely different than death by inhalation of hydrogen cyanide.
Only to the person dying who ingested it.
The former presents a specific hazard to healthcare and mortuary workers while the later normally does not.
"Specific"?
The reasons for this should be quite obvious by now. :)
Not at all.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:04 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ingesting sodium cyanide or potassium cyanide is completely different than death by inhalation of hydrogen cyanide.
Only to the person dying who ingested it.

The former presents a specific hazard to healthcare and mortuary workers while the later normally does not.
"Specific"?

The reasons for this should be quite obvious by now. :)
Not at all.
With respect to solid cyanide compounds--mostly suicides I suppose--the amount ingested is often hugely in excess of lethal amounts and the chemical reactions are often still going on inside the body postmortem, which can be a threat to healthcare and morgue workers. The medical literature is pretty clear on this RARE but THEORETICAL hazard.

There is a notable account of a corpse being opened and a noxious gas coming out, i.e., hydrogen cyanide was still being generated by action with the corpse's stomach acid. You could probably just Google this kind of stuff if you don't believe me but here is some info...

:)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1769932/

THE CONTAMINATED BODY

Staff involved in postmortem practice should be aware that, on rare occasions, they may be faced with a request to undertake a necropsy on a body that been contaminated either chemically or by radioactive sources.

Chemical contaminants

The literature that relates to the hazards posed by chemical contaminants at necropsy focuses primarily on the necropsy of patients who have died from cyanide poisoning. It has been suggested that cyanide liberated from such bodies may poison postmortem personnel.114 However, in two subsequent reported cases of necropsies on cyanide related deaths, no increase in blood cyanide values was detected in the postmortem workers.115,116 However, one pathologist experienced headache and a burning throat sensation and one technician reported lightheadedness and throat discomfort.115 The occupational exposure to cyanide can be minimised by performing the necropsy in a well ventilated environment, using down draught ventilation. The risk is proportional to the amount of cyanide present in the stomach. Cyanide salts liberate hydrogen cyanide when they come into contact with gastric acid. The upper gastrointestinal tract should be dissected out unopened and intact and examined in a fume cupboard.115,116 One should not rely on the smell of “burnt almonds” to detect cyanide—many people are anosmic to this.117

[emphasis added]

114. "The biohazard potential of cyanide poisoning during postmortem examination."
Andrews JM, Sweeney ES, Grey TC, Wetzel T
J Forensic Sci. 1989 Sep; 34(5):1280-4.

115. "Prevention of occupational cyanide exposure in autopsy prosectors."
Nolte KB, Dasgupta A
J Forensic Sci. 1996 Jan; 41(1):146-7.

116. "The cyanide poisoning necropsy: an appraisal of risk factors."
Forrest AR, Galloway JH, Slater DN
J Clin Pathol. 1992 Jun; 45(6):544-5.

117. Risk of inhaling cyanide during necropsy examination.
Fernando GC
J Clin Pathol. 1992 Oct; 45(10):942.

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:38 pm

I'm in full agreement with you Scott that HCN victims who ingested NaCN or KCN are a danger to first responders and medical personnel during autopsies. The stomach contents of such a victim would be more dangerous than one who died from inhalation. With either case the dose correlates with the danger. The danger of both, however, is the gas HCN, not the solid.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:58 am

Let me change the subject somewhat to give some credit to Robert Faurisson for denouncing a true scoundrel who was prominent in revisonist ranks for many years. That scoundrel is Mark Weber. Here is Faurisson's harsh but accurate essay: http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com/200 ... itute.html

The big question for me is why it took so long for Faurisson to realize that Mark Weber was the two-faced, gutless, money-grubbing opportunist and traitor that he truly is. Many people within "revisionist ranks" still hold Weber in high regard--but why? For years he had made grandiose promises of what the IHR would do for revisionism and his own major contribution with a "definitive book" about the holocaust--but that all came to a rapid end when the last of the big money fell into his hands in 2002. I know many of the details because I was directly involved in a legal battle over several years to secure that money.

The sad and horrible facts about Mark Weber are that he singlehandedly did more harm to the IHR and to holocaust revisionism in general than all of the world's Jews put together. What the world-wide Jewish community had failed to do--destroy the IHR--Mark Weber did overnight as soon as he got the big check that I had helped raise in 2002. We were all taken in by a con-artist, Mark Weber. Already in the 1980's when I still counted Weber as a friend, it was clear to me that Weber had such deep reservations about the holocaust revisionist message that he simply could never be trusted to do much of anything--except promote himself. Others such as Willis Carto and Ernst Zuendel and even Germar Rudolf, totally failed to recognize Weber for the two-faced liar that he truly was until it was far too late.

We all wanted to believe the best of the people around us--but we were so naive. Some of those around us such as David Irving are so "screwy" that I find it impossible to deal with them at all.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:53 pm

I'll agree with you there Berg. Mark Weber and "thirty pieces of silver".

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Has Faurisson folded? Since Faurisson's outrageous and disgusting "blog" of July 23, 2016, I have NOT seen anything further from him in English. In that blog Faurisson attacked me for being at least partly Jewish. Several blogs have appeared in French since then which do not even mention me.

My French is terrible. Have I missed something? Please let me know if have missed something. Perhaps Faurisson realizes that he was wrong, which he certainly was not just about me--but, more importantly, about the dangers of cyanide exploding and about his nine-word challenge.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.htm l
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.