Germar Rudolf book Curated Lies

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
blake121666

Germar Rudolf book Curated Lies

Post by blake121666 » Sun May 15, 2016 1:58 am

Germar Rudolf has put out a video to go along with the new book Auschwitz's Curated Lies. He points out some of the egregious errors in the Auschwitz Museum's latest publication. It gets a bit tedious in the last half hour or so but is a very good rundown of the Revisionist position on the Auschwitz Holocaust allegations. The book has a forward by Rudolf, then a chapter by Eric Hunt, and then Mattogno for the rest.

Bob

Re: Germar Rudolf book Curated Lies

Post by Bob » Tue May 17, 2016 12:06 pm

The book is great. Another failed attempt by orthodox side to defend the myth, but average Joes lacking knowledge and still influenced by propaganda could be impressed.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Tue May 17, 2016 3:19 pm

Bob wrote:The book is great. Another failed attempt by orthodox side to defend the myth, but average Joes lacking knowledge and still influenced by propaganda could be impressed.
"Average Joes lacking knowledge" could be impressed by what ? This book ? Yeah, that figures.

I can easily sum up this book without even reading it. Here we have an example of how desperate revisionism has become. So desperate that it has regressed to David Cole circa 1992 territory in the hope it can recreate the publicity he originally generated, but this time amongst a new lost generation of misfits, cranks and anti semites. ( or more probably the same bunch of over-50 year olds that have been fully subscribed members of the "Hollowcause Handbook Club" since volume 1, and really should no better ).

Revisionism , suffering from both frustration ( re epic failures in providing any form of credible transit camp evidence) and depression ( re constant defeats and embarrassment in debating forums) has reverted to picking faults in a museum guide book in order to infiltrate and poison the minds of a few hundred "(below) average Joes lacking knowledge". How tragic.

No doubt you was impressed, Bob .
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Tue May 17, 2016 3:54 pm

Even Hans from HC has admitted that Bartoski et al. have completely misrepresented documents in their study:
... some of the docs have been clearly misinterpreted by Bartisek et al.
According to Bartosik et al., the term burning sites refers to "burning of corpses retrieved from the mass graves". However, in this specific context (work to be done by electricians), it actually means electrical contacts/sockets/lightening outlets:

"Brẹnn|stel|le 〈f. 19; Sammelbez. für〉 Steckdose, Herd, Kochplatte, Lampe"

[url]http://universal_lexikon.deacademic.com/68483/Brennstelle[/url]
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... et-al.html
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

Bob

Post by Bob » Tue May 17, 2016 4:55 pm

They are all misrepresented for the purpose of propaganda story in typical exterminationists, "some" examples were just too silly so even Hans has said a word.

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue May 17, 2016 9:38 pm

[Nessie]
They weren't deliberate misrepresentations. They were accidents.
[/Nessie}

tomt

Post by tomt » Tue May 17, 2016 10:57 pm

I can't see this amount of misinformation an accident. To me there is no honesty. A picture is shown with the caption of a person on there way to the gas chamber. The biggest one is the establishment saying that the Germans implicated themselves. I used to believe they had filmed people being gassed. Then some people have the nerve to refer to me as a depressed anti semite and bigot. Just because I think the story is not credible. Ya some revisionists have made misrepresentation. But they are called out.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Wed May 18, 2016 12:55 am

Agreed. I am about half-way through it. Germar's Rudolf's presentation could be a little better, a little more lively and "Madison Avenue," but it is pretty solid stuff and he makes many excellent points. He notes that Revisionists have pioneered the scholarship on this and it is pretty clear which side is disingenuous about the subject.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu May 19, 2016 3:15 pm

This book along with its accompanying video is a damning exposure of the state of exterminationist "scholarship". It is therefore easy to understand why the OP has upset DasPrussian so much.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."