Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Hanna Hasbara
Posts: 358
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 00:19
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Hanna Hasbara »

Nessie:
There are underground disturbances [at TII] which show where previous digging took place, which was then covered over... Staffs Uni have found traces of graves, one with a sloping edge... They [the areas below identified in yellow] are the locations of concentrated cremains/ash identified by the Staffs Uni gpr study...
Image

Nessie:
...The [original] massive [rectangular] pits dug at TII to bury the dead have not disappeared... We know that from digs and gpr that have found underground disturbances over the area where the original mass graves were... [There are] five or six depending on the source: https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpre ... acilities/
The physical and witness evidence matches... It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis... As for trash pits, they have been found as well... The evidence all corroborates and is confirmed by the science.


Nessie, are the alleged "5 or 6 massive rectangular pits" that you claim "have not disappeared" now

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

as the original "massive rectangular pits" into which the alleged aproximately 700,000 corpses were allegedly originally dumped?

(Nessie has dodged this question 10 times.)

And we're still waiting for Nessie to prove his unsupported allegations that:

There are underground disturbance at TII
Staffs Uni have found traces of graves - one with a sloping edge
The areas above identified in yellow are locations of concentrated cremains/ash identified by the Staffs Uni gpr study
The alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular burial pits ever existed
Digs and gpr have found underground disturbances over the alleged area where the alleged original massive mass graves- allegedly large enough to hold over 700,000 corpses - were
It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis
All the above has been confirmed by science

The fact that Roberto Nessie lacks the courage, integrity and character to accept - The C.S.I. Challenge and he lacks the intelligence to even attempt to lay claim to The N.A.F.H. reward for simply identifying / proving any untrue statement of fact found on its webpage - say's it all.

That's why he has to lie, dodge and talk in circles.
Remember - this is not a historical issue per se, this is about - SCIENCE - and all that is being done here is the common-sense act of simply asking to see the alleged “archaeological proof” that the weak-minded true-believers insist is so “undeniable.” (Remember also - legitimate scientists do not refuse to answer pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.) If the so-called “scientific proof” for the existence of the phantom “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II really does exist - as is deceptively claimed / alleged / insinuated - then the numerous cash rewards offered by The N.A.F.H. would be claimed in a heartbeat. And that is a fact that only a self-deceiving coward would refuse to admit.

http://nafcash.com/
And we all know that Roberto Nessie is the epitome of a weak-minded / self-deceiving coward.
Nessie: "Using the scientific method - any location can be studied to examine if there are human remains buried there or not... There is no doubt the AR sites are the sites of mass graves... C S-C, Kola and Haimi have said they have found graves containing remains... Once the bodies had been cremated they were dumped back into pits... I have proven that the original pits were dug up, the bodies cremated and the remains reburied... Science shows us the pits are irregularly shaped... The camps also have remains spread amongst the graves... The evidence of unmarked graves with cremains and witnesses to their deaths proves the Holocaust... There are still traces of the original mass graves."

Nessie: "It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis... As shown there are a number at Treblinka."

Nessie: "I have been banned twice from CODOH." [For lying and dodging.]
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33648
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Nessie »

Hanna Hasbara wrote:........

Nessie, are the alleged "5 or 6 massive rectangular pits" that you claim "have not disappeared" now...
I have repeatedly said that those 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits have disappeared. They are not there any more. The Nazis had them dug up and the bodies cremated.
Hanna Hasbara wrote:A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

as the original "massive rectangular pits" into which the alleged aproximately 700,000 corpses were allegedly originally dumped?
I have repeatedly told you those cremains and ash now cover a larger area than the original pits because they have been mixed in with sand and soil.
Hanna Hasbara wrote:(Nessie has dodged this question 10 times.)
Wrong, I have answered you repeatedly.
Hanna Hasbara wrote:And we're still waiting for Nessie to prove his unsupported allegations that:

There are underground disturbance at TII
Staffs Uni have found traces of graves - one with a sloping edge
The areas above identified in yellow are locations of concentrated cremains/ash identified by the Staffs Uni gpr study
The alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular burial pits ever existed
Digs and gpr have found underground disturbances over the alleged area where the alleged original massive mass graves- allegedly large enough to hold over 700,000 corpses - were
It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis
All the above has been confirmed by science
Scientists from Staffs Uni have confirmed what scientists from Poland found in 1946 at TII.

.........
Hanna Hasbara wrote:And we all know that Roberto Nessie is the epitome of a weak-minded / self-deceiving coward.
More evidence your arguments cannot stand on their own and you need to prop them up with abuse.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.
Hanna Hasbara
Posts: 358
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 00:19
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Hanna Hasbara »

Nessie:
Scientists from Staffs Uni have confirmed what scientists from Poland found in 1946 at TII. There are underground disturbances which show where previous digging took place, which was then covered over... Staffs Uni have found traces of graves, one with a sloping edge... They [the areas below identified in yellow] are the locations of concentrated cremains/ash identified by the Staffs Uni gpr study...
Image

Nessie:
...The [original] massive [rectangular] pits dug at TII to bury the dead have not disappeared... We know that from digs and gpr that have found underground disturbances over the area where the original mass graves were... [There are] five or six depending on the source: https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpre ... acilities/
The physical and witness evidence matches... It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis... As for trash pits, they have been found as well... The evidence all corroborates and is confirmed by the science.


Nessie, are the alleged "5 or 6 massive rectangular pits" that you claim "have not disappeared" now

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

as the original "massive rectangular pits" into which the alleged aproximately 700,000 corpses were allegedly originally dumped?

(Roberto Nessie has dodged this question 11 times.)

And we're still waiting for him to prove his unsupported allegations that:

There are underground disturbance at TII
Staffs Uni have found traces of graves - one with a sloping edge
The areas above identified in yellow are locations of concentrated cremains/ash identified by the Staffs Uni gpr study
The alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular burial pits ever existed
Digs and gpr have found underground disturbances over the alleged area where the alleged original massive mass graves- allegedly large enough to hold over 700,000 corpses - were
It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis
All the above has been confirmed by science

The fact that Roberto Nessie lacks the courage, integrity and character to accept - The C.S.I. Challenge and he lacks the intelligence to even attempt laying claim to The N.A.F.H. reward for simply identifying / proving any untrue statement of fact found on their webpage - say's it all.

That's why he has to lie, dodge and talk in circles.
Remember - this is not a historical issue per se, this is about - SCIENCE - and all that is being done here is the common-sense act of simply asking to see the alleged “archaeological proof” that the weak-minded true-believers insist is so “undeniable.” (Remember also - legitimate scientists do not refuse to answer pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.) If the so-called “scientific proof” for the existence of the phantom “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II really does exist - as is deceptively claimed / alleged / insinuated - then the numerous cash rewards offered by The N.A.F.H. would be claimed in a heartbeat. And that is a fact that only a self-deceiving coward would refuse to admit.

http://nafcash.com/
And we all know that Roberto Nessie is the epitome of a weak-minded / self-deceiving coward.
Last edited by Hanna Hasbara on 23 Dec 2015, 22:10, edited 1 time in total.
Nessie: "Using the scientific method - any location can be studied to examine if there are human remains buried there or not... There is no doubt the AR sites are the sites of mass graves... C S-C, Kola and Haimi have said they have found graves containing remains... Once the bodies had been cremated they were dumped back into pits... I have proven that the original pits were dug up, the bodies cremated and the remains reburied... Science shows us the pits are irregularly shaped... The camps also have remains spread amongst the graves... The evidence of unmarked graves with cremains and witnesses to their deaths proves the Holocaust... There are still traces of the original mass graves."

Nessie: "It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis... As shown there are a number at Treblinka."

Nessie: "I have been banned twice from CODOH." [For lying and dodging.]
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33648
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Nessie »

Hanna Hasbara wrote: Nessie, are the alleged "5 or 6 massive rectangular pits" that you claim "have not disappeared" now

........
They have disappeared now.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.
Hanna Hasbara
Posts: 358
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 00:19
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Hanna Hasbara »

Nessie:
Scientists from Staffs Uni have confirmed what scientists from Poland found in 1946 at TII. There are underground disturbances which show where previous digging took place, which was then covered over... Staffs Uni have found traces of graves, one with a sloping edge... They [the areas below identified in yellow] are the locations of concentrated cremains/ash identified by the Staffs Uni gpr study...
Image

Nessie:
...We know that from digs and gpr that have found underground disturbances over the area where the original mass graves were... [There are] five or six [massive rectangular pits that once held over 700,000 corpses] depending on the source: https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpre ... acilities/
The physical and witness evidence matches... It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis... As for trash pits, they have been found as well... The evidence all corroborates and is confirmed by the science... [But, but, but...] They [the alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits that once held over 700,000 corpses] have disappeared now.


So according to the weak-minded / self-deceiving coward Roberto Nessie - archaeologists have located / proven the existence of something that had already magically disappeared! The phantom "huge mass graves" are not there - but they've been scientifically proven to be there!

Ha ha ha ha ha! Priceless!


Nessie, are the alleged "5 or 6 massive rectangular pits" that you claim have magically disappeared, now

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

as the original "massive rectangular pits" into which the alleged aproximately 700,000 corpses were allegedly originally dumped?

(Roberto Nessie has dodged this question 12 times.)

And we're still waiting for him to prove his unsupported allegations that:

There are underground disturbance at TII.
Staffs Uni have found traces of graves - one with a sloping edge.
The areas above identified in yellow are locations of concentrated cremains/ash identified by the Staffs Uni gpr study.
The alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular burial pits ever existed.
Digs and gpr have found underground disturbances over the alleged area where the alleged original massive mass graves- allegedly large enough to hold over 700,000 corpses - were.
It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis.
All the above has been confirmed by science.

The fact that Roberto Nessie lacks the courage, integrity and character to accept - The C.S.I. Challenge and he lacks the intelligence to even attempt laying claim to The N.A.F.H. reward for simply identifying / proving any untrue statement of fact found on their webpage - say's it all.

That's why he has to lie, dodge and talk in circles.
Remember - this is not a historical issue per se, this is about - SCIENCE - and all that is being done here is the common-sense act of simply asking to see the alleged “archaeological proof” that the weak-minded true-believers insist is so “undeniable.” (Remember also - legitimate scientists do not refuse to answer pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.) If the so-called “scientific proof” for the existence of the phantom “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II really does exist - as is deceptively claimed / alleged / insinuated - then the numerous cash rewards offered by The N.A.F.H. would be claimed in a heartbeat. And that is a fact that only a self-deceiving coward would refuse to admit.

http://nafcash.com/
And we all know that Roberto Nessie is the epitome of a weak-minded / self-deceiving coward.
Nessie: "Using the scientific method - any location can be studied to examine if there are human remains buried there or not... There is no doubt the AR sites are the sites of mass graves... C S-C, Kola and Haimi have said they have found graves containing remains... Once the bodies had been cremated they were dumped back into pits... I have proven that the original pits were dug up, the bodies cremated and the remains reburied... Science shows us the pits are irregularly shaped... The camps also have remains spread amongst the graves... The evidence of unmarked graves with cremains and witnesses to their deaths proves the Holocaust... There are still traces of the original mass graves."

Nessie: "It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis... As shown there are a number at Treblinka."

Nessie: "I have been banned twice from CODOH." [For lying and dodging.]
Hanna Hasbara
Posts: 358
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 00:19
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Hanna Hasbara »

Roberto Nessie:
Magic? Exhuming remains and cremating them is hardly magic.

...

They [the original "massive rectangular pits" which once held over 700,000 corpses and now contain millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth] have disappeared now.
Magical thinking to the rescue - again!

Ha ha ha!!!
Nessie: "Using the scientific method - any location can be studied to examine if there are human remains buried there or not... There is no doubt the AR sites are the sites of mass graves... C S-C, Kola and Haimi have said they have found graves containing remains... Once the bodies had been cremated they were dumped back into pits... I have proven that the original pits were dug up, the bodies cremated and the remains reburied... Science shows us the pits are irregularly shaped... The camps also have remains spread amongst the graves... The evidence of unmarked graves with cremains and witnesses to their deaths proves the Holocaust... There are still traces of the original mass graves."

Nessie: "It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis... As shown there are a number at Treblinka."

Nessie: "I have been banned twice from CODOH." [For lying and dodging.]
neugierig
Posts: 619
Joined: 09 Aug 2012, 18:49
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by neugierig »

I really liked this Nessie statement
I have repeatedly said that those 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits have disappeared. They are not there any more. The Nazis had them dug up and the bodies cremated.
Wiernik told us that the graves measured “50 by 25 by 10 meters”. Enormous holes, to dig them a big job even with todays equipment, but we discussed this already. And, to bury 700 000 they would have had to be about that size.

Now, the question is: How do you make holes that size disappear? The only way I know off, and I am willing to be educated, is to remove the soil of the whole grave terrain to a depth of the deepest grave, haul the dirt somewhere but end up with an even bigger hole. So Nessie, how was it done? I worked in construction for most of my working days, the removal of soil after digging the biggest issue.

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)
Hanna Hasbara
Posts: 358
Joined: 12 Dec 2015, 00:19
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Hanna Hasbara »

neugierig:
Now, the question is: How do you make holes that size disappear?
It's easy neugierig, all you need is a pair of ruby slippers and magical thinking. This is how it works:

First, you dig 5 massive 50 by 25 by 10 meter rectangular pits.

Second, you fill each said massive rectangular pit with about 140,000 dead jews.

Third, bring to a boil then let simmer for about 30 minutes.

Fourth, dig out of the massive rectangular pits enough ripe jews to stack on railroad ties to about 20 to 30 corpses high - just like cordwood. (Make sure to put the women and children on the bottom of the stacks - or the stacks wont catch fire!)

Fifth, ignite the huge pile of ripe jews by holding a match to one of the highly combustible jewish women on the bottom of the pile. (And make sure to save the enormous amounts of fat that flows from the inferno - it makes wonderful soap!)

And in just a few short hours, each huge pile of ripe jews are reduced to huge piles of ash, bones and teeth - which can then be thrown back into the same massive rectangular pits and covered with a thick layer of sand.

And the final step, after every single one of the 700,000 jews are processed in this magical fashion, (as well as a couple hundred thousand more as they have been coming in) is to put your ruby slippers on, stand at the edge of the massive rectangular pits containing the bones and teeth of the now over 900,000 dead jews, close your eyes, click the heals of your ruby slippers three times and say:

I wish these 5 massive rectangular pits containing millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth would just disappear -
I wish these 5 massive rectangular pits containing millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth would just disappear -
I wish these 5 massive rectangular pits containing millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth would just disappear.

And voila - holes that size (and all their contents) magically disappear!

It works every time - just ask Roberto. (And the methods have been confirmed by science!)
Nessie: "Using the scientific method - any location can be studied to examine if there are human remains buried there or not... There is no doubt the AR sites are the sites of mass graves... C S-C, Kola and Haimi have said they have found graves containing remains... Once the bodies had been cremated they were dumped back into pits... I have proven that the original pits were dug up, the bodies cremated and the remains reburied... Science shows us the pits are irregularly shaped... The camps also have remains spread amongst the graves... The evidence of unmarked graves with cremains and witnesses to their deaths proves the Holocaust... There are still traces of the original mass graves."

Nessie: "It has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis... As shown there are a number at Treblinka."

Nessie: "I have been banned twice from CODOH." [For lying and dodging.]
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33648
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Nessie »

neugierig wrote:I really liked this Nessie statement
I have repeatedly said that those 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits have disappeared. They are not there any more. The Nazis had them dug up and the bodies cremated.
Wiernik told us that the graves measured “50 by 25 by 10 meters”. Enormous holes, to dig them a big job even with todays equipment, but we discussed this already. And, to bury 700 000 they would have had to be about that size.

Now, the question is: How do you make holes that size disappear? The only way I know off, and I am willing to be educated, is to remove the soil of the whole grave terrain to a depth of the deepest grave, haul the dirt somewhere but end up with an even bigger hole. So Nessie, how was it done? I worked in construction for most of my working days, the removal of soil after digging the biggest issue.

Regards
Wilf
Those mass graves of complete bodies in specific pits have been replaced by bits of body, cremains and ash that has been mixed back in with the sand and soil across the whole of the site which operated as the extermination part of the camp. So instead of whole bodies piled up together underground in a specific place, there are tiny bits of body mixed in with the sand and soil and spread unevenly underground. The sand and soil was not removed, indeed more was brought in from the nearby quarry as it was used to mix in with the cremains.

Hence you will not be able to dig down and find a clear edge of a grave where the sand and soil stops and the bodies start. That is why I say the mass graves originally at the site are no longer there. That is evidenced by Staffs Uni gpr study which finds underground disturbances which suggest concentrations of cremains in certain points, but they can also find cremains randomly on the surface.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33648
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Nessie »

Hanna Hasbara wrote:.......

So according to the weak-minded / self-deceiving coward Roberto Nessie - archaeologists have located / proven the existence of something that had already magically disappeared! The phantom "huge mass graves" are not there - but they've been scientifically proven to be there!

Ha ha ha ha ha! Priceless!
I told you six times what you said here
Hanna Hasbara wrote:"Nessie, are the alleged "5 or 6 massive rectangular pits" that you claim "have not disappeared" now"
was wrong before you finally understood you had made a mistake. It is clear from the above that you your inability to understand what is being explained to you is continuing. I will make this as simple as I can;

Staffs Uni with gpr have confirmed that there are no longer any large mass graves of whole bodies as originally laid out at the camp. They have confirmed that those mass graves have been replaced with a mix of cremains, ash, sand and soil in varying consistencies. That matches what witnesses state, which is the bodies were dug back up, burnt and mixed back in with sand and soil. So instead of 5 or 6 mass graves with whole bodies, there is a mix of cremains, ash and bits of body across the whole site.

You know your argument is weak and you clearly lack confidence in it such that you feel the need to prop it up with fallacies and abuse :lol: .
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.
Locked