Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Locked
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33657
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Nessie »

Nessie wrote:...........

Already answered here

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2247&start=200#p66404

"Yes it has been proven TII has mass graves filled with corpses by the Nazis at TII. The findings by Staffs Uni at TII show it is now in effect one large mass grave of a type unique to the Nazis."

Poor Shelby likes to mouth off and claim all sorts of greatness for himself, but it is proven he cannot conduct himself like an adult in a debate and read replies. Apologise for your abuse or else this debate with you goes no further.
Shelby has ignored my answer above.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33657
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Nessie »

Werd, can you evidence TII was a transit camp?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.
Werd
Posts: 11228
Joined: 10 Oct 2014, 06:38
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Werd »

Can you stop dodging so called eyewitness testimonies that are clearly lies such as wrong skin colours, flammable blood, and massive pits that Colls still can't find with LIDAR and or GPR? Eric Hunt has many testimonies about people being transited through Treblinka and John Ball's air photo evidence shows a distinct lack of burial pits and burning pyres and smoke.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33657
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:Can you stop dodging so called eyewitness testimonies that are clearly lies such as wrong skin colours, flammable blood...
You are such a bad liar Werd. I have not dodged those issues. I disagree they are "clearly lies".
Werd wrote:
...and massive pits that Colls still can't find with LIDAR and or GPR?
You have been repeatedly told that there are no massive pits for Staffs Uni nor anyone else to find. The Nazis dug them up, cremated the remains and they mixed the cremains back into the sand and spoil.
Werd wrote: Eric Hunt has many testimonies about people being transited through Treblinka.....
He has a few testimonies taken from others interviews with survivors who lived because they were selected to go on to work camps. He ignores how those witnesses speak to so many others entering TII and never being seen again.
Werd wrote: ..... and John Ball's air photo evidence shows a distinct lack of burial pits and burning pyres and smoke.
This thread is about TII. There are aerial photos of smoke next to Kremas at Birkenau.

http://www.holocaust-history.org/see-no-evil/
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.
Werd
Posts: 11228
Joined: 10 Oct 2014, 06:38
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Werd »

John Zimmerman has also written a book entitled Holocaust Denial: Demographics, Testimonies, and Ideologies recently published by University Press of America. A detailed analysis of the Auschwitz aerial imagery by photointerpreter Carroll Lucas is contained in Appendix IV14.
These notorious liars have been exposed by Mattogno.
http://www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres8/aoai.pdf
http://www.vho.org/GB/c/CM/Risposta-new-eng.html
Werd
Posts: 11228
Joined: 10 Oct 2014, 06:38
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Werd »

You are such a bad liar Werd. I have not dodged those issues. I disagree they are "clearly lies".
Your pathetic ad hoc explanations for wrong skin colours and flammable blood are so bad that they can not be taken seriously and hence qualify as a dodge.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33657
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
You are such a bad liar Werd. I have not dodged those issues. I disagree they are "clearly lies".
Your pathetic ad hoc explanations for wrong skin colours and flammable blood are so bad that they can not be taken seriously and hence qualify as a dodge.
You just made that up :lol: Faced with your inability to evidence that which you want to believe, you resort to talking bollocks.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33657
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Nessie »

Werd, evidence TII was a transit camp please, or admit you have none.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.
Werd
Posts: 11228
Joined: 10 Oct 2014, 06:38
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Werd »

Furnish the proof that

1. Freshly gassed corpses turn yellow.
2. Freshly gassed corpses turn grey and the skin peels.
3. Freshly gassed corpses turn black faced and blue bellied
4. Blood is flammable.
5. Srbernik received a full medical exam to document his claimed facial/head wounds.
6. That these massive pits have been located
4. The Mass Graves and the Number of Victims
http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... emoirs.php
or admit you have none. You said this earlier about 6,
We know that from bones, ash and cremains found strewn about the place, digs and gpr that have found underground disturbances over the area where the original mass graves were.
But I have yet to see it given what Kues has pointed out under section 4 of his article.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33657
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: Treblinka (alleged) revolt.

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:Furnish the proof that

1. Freshly gassed corpses turn yellow.
2. Freshly gassed corpses turn grey and the skin peels.
3. Freshly gassed corpses turn black faced and blue bellied
4. Blood is flammable.
5. Srbernik received a full medical exam to document his claimed facial/head wounds.
6. That these massive pits have been located
4. The Mass Graves and the Number of Victims
http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... emoirs.php
or admit you have none.
I have never even tried to prove the yellow was correct, that skin peels, newly dead corpses show the colours of decomposition or blood is flammable. I have never said there is proof of Srbernik was medically examined. I have told you repeatedly why there are no massive pits to be located.

Furnish proof that

1. TII was a transit camp

or admit you have none.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.
Locked