Proof the 4,000,000 Auschwitz death toll was right after all

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
rollo the ganger

Re: Proof the 4,000,000 Auschwitz death toll was right after

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Interesting! Thanks for linking that Rollo, I'd never seen that previously, although it doesn't take long to realise it's a complete fraud.
Further investigation shows this is actually from Dr. Germar Rudolf. Probably verbatim. Since I don't have access to the rolls of microfilm mentioned I can't verify or dispute the information. Maybe you can elaborate why; "...although it doesn't take long to realise it's a complete fraud."

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Do you have proof this is from G. Rudolf?

The article claims that only 23,117 Hungarian Jews entered Auschwitz between May and October, 1944. Whether this is supposed to reflect just the ones registered at the camp, or includes the non-registered ones who passed through the Transit camp at Birkenau is anyone's guess. But if I suppose the 23,117 only refers to the registered Hungarian Jews, we know that's patently rubbish, because on August 21, 1944, 28,008 Hungarian Jews were registered at Auschwitz, almost five thousand more than what that article claims ever passed through the Auschwitz camps.
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:41 pm

I see that this article below has the exact same wording at the end of it as the one on the "cheesy" Jesus site I posted here.

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/rudolf.html
But if I suppose the 23,117 only refers to the registered Hungarian Jews, we know that's patently rubbish, because on August 21, 1944, 28,008 Hungarian Jews were registered at Auschwitz...
Could you provide the source for this information? Your statement implies there is a source for these figures that is unimpeachable. I personally would reserve judgment.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:57 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
I see that this article below has the exact same wording at the end of it as the one on the "cheesy" Jesus site I posted here.

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/rudolf.html
But if I suppose the 23,117 only refers to the registered Hungarian Jews, we know that's patently rubbish, because on August 21, 1944, 28,008 Hungarian Jews were registered at Auschwitz...
Could you provide the source for this information? Your statement implies there is a source for these figures that is unimpeachable. I personally would reserve judgment.
I don't believe that's Rudolf's; if it's not on his site (vho.org), then it's not his. I see the posters at CODOH are sceptical of it:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... t+Archives

My source for the figure for August 21, 1944, is the 2001 Mattogno article I linked to earlier: http://codoh.com/library/document/357/?page=1
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:39 pm

I don't believe that's Rudolf's; if it's not on his site (vho.org), then it's not his.
Your conclusion doesn't necessarily follow your premise. Here's another site that claims it is Rudolf's work:

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/ ... zCount.htm

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:51 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
I don't believe that's Rudolf's; if it's not on his site (vho.org), then it's not his.
Your conclusion doesn't necessarily follow your premise. Here's another site that claims it is Rudolf's work:

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/ ... zCount.htm
You can also find the original article with Way Back Machine:
http://web.archive.org/web/200601111822 ... m#_ftnref1

The only way to know for sure is to ask him. He has a contact page on his site. I'll contact him and ask if he could possibly clarify the matter once and for all.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Germar Rudolf kindly replied to my enquiry and permitted me to quote him:
Germar Rudolf wrote:You are right, the article "Official German Record of Prisoners in Auschwitz Concentration Camp, May 1940 through December 1944," accredited to a "Dr. Germar Rudolf" was not authored by me. Actually, I have not contributed anything to that paper. In addition, I have never used a doctor title for anything which was published with my consent under my real name, because that would be fraudulent, as I do not possess a doctor title.

The paper was written by Peter Stahl, aka Gregory Douglas. I was in frequent contact with him in 2000-2004, but had a major falling out with him in 2002/2003. He once offered me the files/microfilms he claims to have containing the figures published in this paper. I do not remember why I didn't get/obtain them. I probably had other more pressing issues and didn't exactly trust the guy anymore at that point.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:50 pm

Thank you Broi. Excellent research. Straight from "the horses mouth", so to speak.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Thanks rollo

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:20 pm

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:Germar Rudolf kindly replied to my enquiry and permitted me to quote him:
Germar Rudolf wrote:You are right, the article "Official German Record of Prisoners in Auschwitz Concentration Camp, May 1940 through December 1944," accredited to a "Dr. Germar Rudolf" was not authored by me. Actually, I have not contributed anything to that paper. In addition, I have never used a doctor title for anything which was published with my consent under my real name, because that would be fraudulent, as I do not possess a doctor title.

[/i]The paper was written by Peter Stahl, aka Gregory Douglas. I was in frequent contact with him in 2000-2004, but had a major falling out with him in 2002/2003. He once offered me the files/microfilms he claims to have containing the figures published in this paper. I do not remember why I didn't get/obtain them. I probably had other more pressing issues and didn't exactly trust the guy anymore at that point.
According to this article by Harry Mazal, Mr Rudolf has more names than an average sized telephone directory. Some of them include the title 'Doctor' :

Dr. Manfred Gerner
Dr. Ch. Konrad, Historiker
Dr. jur. Werner Kretschmer
Dr. Lennard Rose
Dr.Dr. R. Scholz, Chemiker und Pharmakologe
H.K. Westphal, Dipl.-Ingenieur

http://www.holocaust-history.org/denial/nym.shtml
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit