The diesel murderesses of Krasnodar

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

theblackrabbitofinlé

The diesel murderesses of Krasnodar

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Wed May 22, 2013 8:08 pm

More on "[w]hy the "diesel issue" is irrelevant": below are some extracts from the lengthy reports on the Krasnodar trial (July 14 - 17, 1943) which appeared in the Soviet War News ("PUBLISHED BY THE PRESS DEPARTMENT OF THE SOVIET EMBASSY IN LONDON"):
In autumn 1942 the Germans began to use for the extermination of Soviet people specially equipped trucks, which became known among the people as "murderesses." They were closed five and seven-ton lorries painted grey and powered by diesel engines. These vehicles were lined with galvanised iron and equipped with a hermetically sealing door in the rear of the body. In the floor of the body there was a grate, under which passed a pipe with holes, joined to the exhaust pipe of the diesel engine. Exhaust gas from the diesel engine poured into the body of the lorry, killing the people inside."

- "Trial of the Traitors, Indictment" - Soviet War News, 16 July 1943, p.3 (the article filled almost two pages of the 4 page publication)
Experts' Findings
As a result of thorough medico-legal, chemico-legal and spectroscopic investigation, a committee of experts, consisting of the chief medico-legal expert of the People's Commissariat for Health Protection of the U.S.S.R., Dr. Prozorovsky, the chief medico-legal expert of the People's Commissariat for Health Protection of the Russian S.F.S.R., Assistant Professor Smolyaninov, the chief medico-legal expert of the Red Army, doctor of medical science Professor Avdeyev, the consultant of the Moscow Municipal Medico-Legal Experts' Board, Dr. Semenovsky, and the legal chemist Sokolov arrived at the conclusion that 523 of the person whose bodies they had examined had been poisoned by carbon-monoxide, and that 100 had died from bullet wounds inflicted mostly in the heads.

The committee of experts point out in their conclusion that carbon monoxide could undoubtedly have a fatal effect when the exhaust gas of the diesel engine penetrated the enclosed space. The committee noted : "If the source of the carbon monoxide (including exhaust gas) is in an enclosed space, the concentration of carbon monoxide increases very rapidly, and can even cause death in from five to ten minutes."

- "Krasnodar Trial, The Accused Testify" - Soviet War News, 17 July 1943, p.3 (the article filled almost two pages of the 4 page publication)
Incidentally, Prozorovsky, Smolyaninov, and Semenovsky all "signed" the 'Report of Special Commission for Ascertaining and Investigating the Circumstances of the Shooting of Polish Officer Prisoners by the German-Fascist Invaders in the Katyn Forest," dated January 24, 1944 (USSR-54, IMT v.39, p.290f, an English translation was published as a 12 page supplement with the 3 February 1944 editions of Soviet War News and Soviet War News Weekly).
"The defendant [V. I. Tishchenko] was asked about the vans specially equipped for the brutal murder of Soviet citizens. Tischchenko replied in detail, being obviously well-versed in the matter. These were motor vans of 7-8 tons with double walls and sham windows, which gave them the appearance of a motor-bus. In the rear part of the body there was a folding door which hermetically sealed the interior. Inside the van there was a grating over the exhaust pipe, so that exhaust gases from the diesel motor penetrated inside. When the engine was running, but the van was not in motion, death followed in seven minutes; when the van was moving—in ten minutes."

- Ibid., p.4
Having checked, it's clear that these reports on the Krasnodar trial (which also featured in the editions of Soviet War News: 19 & 20 July 1943, and were compiled in the Soviet War News Weekly, 22 July 1943) are translated from the same unattributed Russian source (almost certainly written by Alexei Tolstoy, whose name also appears on the aforementioned report on Katyn) which would later appear in an alternative translation as part of The People's Verdict : A full Report of the Proceedings at the Krasnodar and Kharkow German Atrocity Trials, published in London during the latter half of 1944.
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsellor, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

rollo the ganger

Re: The diesel murderesses of Krasnodar

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed May 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Here is what would happen if the vans were equipped as they are saying in the testimony. The effect of pumping exhaust into a hermetically sealed chamber in the back of a truck would be the same if you stuck a plug up the exhaust pipe. The engine might run for a second or two but then the back pressure would cause the engine to stall out. The heat from the exhaust would cause the pressure in the chamber to increase incredibly fast. From Physics:

Pressure = n*R*Temp / Volume

Volume is a fixed constant, "n" increases as more exhaust is pumped into the chamber and Temp increases too. The engine will die out long before the person in the chamber will.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Wed May 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Here we go again, I'm a scientist, so I know.

:lol:

Also if they really wanted to do it, they would have done it this way.

Rodoh best before 2006.

I love my ch*mps.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Wed May 22, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm afraid the diesel issue is irrelevant Bun, if you can't accept that well I guess that is up to your intellect really isn't it.

Soviet war news from 1943.

I love my ch*mpos.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed May 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Duke Umeroffen wrote:Here we go again, I'm a scientist, so I know.

Also if they really wanted to do it, they would have done it this way.

Rodoh best before 2006.

I love my ch*mps.
They teach that relationship in Middle School. By the time Duke got there he was too old to be allowed in grade school anymore.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Wed May 22, 2013 11:39 pm

This is the one who used to produce History books from the 1950's if I recall it correctly.

Trollo you're welcome to your delusions, you need them obviously but don't expect me or anyone else to have time to swallow this rubbish that excites you so.

Every wondered why I never bothered with an account at codoh forum?

Exactly.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Wed May 22, 2013 11:40 pm

You did however until they slung you out.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed May 22, 2013 11:44 pm

This is the one who used to produce History books from the 1950's if I recall it correctly.
Duke, your mind's too fried to recall ANYTHING correctly.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Wed May 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Have you got an ancient out of date book you want to quote from?

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Wed May 22, 2013 11:51 pm

You could become the new Mattogno, Kues and Graf. Think about it Trollo, step into the breach! Or maybe you don't want to be called Trollo, I don't know what you are saying as I have you on ignore and justifiably so because essentially you'll always be Trollo to me. But fair enough, "Rollo the Ganger," :lol:

You know you could have people like "Bob" quoting from you endlessly if you did make the grade from ch*mp to guru. Doesn't that make you want to rise to the challenge?

Don't worry about having to read.

Mattogno, Kues and Graf don't seem to have bothered so you should be fine.

I can sense me getting a warning from DC soon if I persist in this, so I will say no more and let you all fall back into your weird delusions.