Blackmail makes the world go around. Illuminati, satanism, pedophilia

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
AirfixGeneral

Re: Blackmail makes the world go around. Illuminati, satanism, pedophilia

Post by AirfixGeneral »

David himmler wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 06:11 So Werd what do you think of David Icke,in the 5 hour video it says he is a Free mason is it true?
hes a mega-twat like you and werd tee hees . probably abused as a childs and has had bad dreams ever since, add that to being an attention seekers and BOOM ! you gots yourselfs a bona fiddy cranky twat.

anyfink else you wanna knows ?
AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral »

Werd wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 06:41
David himmler wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 11:19 What is everyone's thoughts on this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GHCaOCMQnc
YES! THE BLACK BOX OR SQUARE (think Gap clothing stores). THE COLOUR BLACK. THE FIGURE 8 OF INFINITY, I.E. FATHER TIME. KRONOS. LOOK INTO THE SATURNALIAN BROTHERHOOD!

https://www.y outube.com/playlist?list=PL9854EBC0B243E1F1
werd do you believe in evil pixies ?
David himmler

Post by David himmler »

David himmler wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 11:19 What is everyone's thoughts on this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GHCaOCMQnc
YES! THE BLACK BOX OR SQUARE (think Gap clothing stores). THE COLOUR BLACK. THE FIGURE 8 OF INFINITY, I.E. FATHER TIME. KRONOS. LOOK INTO THE SATURNALIAN BROTHERHOOD!

I watched all the videos,wow this is scary. I have been without my knowleadge worshipping Satan all my life it's unbelievable.
AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral »

David himmler wrote: Yesterday, 11:10

I watched all the videos,wow this is scary. I have been without my knowleadge worshipping Satan all my life it's unbelievable.
Quextions. What kind of a div would worship satans withouts actually knowings it ?
Answers. A member of the Himmlers family , ie a mega-twat

AnotherQuestions. Does Werd believe in evil pixies ? (i already axed him this but he not replieds)
Answers. Yeses. And he also believes in naughty goblins who steal childrens, so they can sell their bloods to the ju-ju who control hollywoods