Definition of mass grave

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Smallhaussen_sp

Re: Definition of mass grave

Post by Smallhaussen_sp »

There are plenty of GPR images shown. Pages 199, 208, 234, 237, ...

This just by searching for "GPR" and looking at those pages until I didn't care anymore. There are scans after this and before this - which don't have the word "GPR" on the page.

There are LIDAR scans, topographical maps, ... etc.

Read the goddamn thing fer Christ's sake. Or quit talking about it if you haven't.

Think of all the time you waste talking about something you haven't read - compared to the time it would take you to just read it!
Hüntinger

Post by Hüntinger »

Smallhaussen_sp wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 01:06 Think of all the time you waste talking about something you haven't read - compared to the time it would take you to just read it!
What is being spoken about appears to be a continuation of another discussion that moved on from something else.
It is a rather large work, quite technical in places; most people only read the abstracts and conclusions to see if the rest is worth reading.

From the abstract, it is clear the author has an assumption that the Treblinka II story is real, her findings a testimony to this reality. Of course she has little choice to say otherwise; I personally am interested more in her Channel Islands work than anything else. Coll's is also using the absurd witness statements as facts, especially the grill for burning. She is using information in her conclusion from the Polish Commission, the vassal to the Soviet one.

Shame she didn't go a few hundred metres South East to find the railway platform adjacent to the main highway still in existence, albeit covered in vegetation. That was on the Siedlce Malkinia line where it is likely people boarded trains to exist TII, after processing. This is still work in progress.
Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Smallhausen_sp wrote:
What the hell are you nattering about? Page 208 shows aerial views of Treblinka both current and postwar. Page 209 shows a resistivity chart. Don't you even know what a GPR scan looks like?
Hüntinger

Post by Hüntinger »

Turnagain wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 02:02 Smallhausen_sp wrote:
What the hell are you nattering about? Page 208 shows aerial views of Treblinka both current and postwar. Page 209 shows a resistivity chart. Don't you even know what a GPR scan looks like?
The actual pages numbers of her thesis does not correspond with the page numbers of the pdf; I am sure _sp was using the pdf page finder. P199 is actually page 175 as you may see it.
Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Well, let's see it then. Post an effing photo or a site address or some effing thing _sp.
Smallhaussen_sp

Post by Smallhaussen_sp »

Turnagain wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 03:08 Well, let's see it then. Post an effing photo or a site address or some effing thing _sp.
I couldn't care less about spoon-feeding you anymore of this. Go on with your Nessie games.
Hüntinger

Post by Hüntinger »

Smallhaussen_sp wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 05:51 I couldn't care less about spoon-feeding you anymore of this. Go on with your Nessie games.
This is off topic anyhow. I will assist T in Siberia to get things going. Thank you for your assistance _sp
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Bobcat wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:44
Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:34 Answer here;

viewtopic.php?p=194633#p194633

How about you keep asking questions there and not clutter threads asking me the same question?
Says the cornered rat who is afraid to answer the simplest of questions:
Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
Why are you so afraid to look for the answer yourself?
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:37
Bobcat wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 15:02 .....

This image here Nessie:

Please link me to the source of that image.
Why are you scared to link me to the source of that image?
Hüntinger

Post by Hüntinger »

Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 08:58 Why are you scared to link me to the source of that image?
I think it is clear to anyone who has read the Coll dissertation that these images are the in this discourse. I glimpsed thought this today and recognize each photo. Nessie is arguing about something he has no knowledge.