Definition of mass grave

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Bobcat

Re: Definition of mass grave

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 09:48
Turnagain wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 03:35 MrOlonzo wrote:
Are these of other GPR scans?
No, of course not but I'm not sure of why Nessie is so frantically lying about that.
What am I supposedly lying about?
This image here Nessie:

Which only goes down to 3.31 meters.

Now figure in Nessie's claim that sand was dumped over the area - then the depth of the original pits would, IF true, be even less than 3.31 meters.

No wonder Nessie is so afraid to answer this simple question:
Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
And let's not forget what Nessie is running from:
Hanna Hasbara wrote:

Are the alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits - that allegedly once held over 700,000 corpses - now

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

after allegedly being emptied of corpses and refilled with millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth?
Nessie:
Hanna, the answer is A - More voluminous.

viewtopic.php?p=70979#p70979

Nessie, if any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave would today be more voluminous than the originally dug pit; it would it be because it is:

A - Deeper.
or
B - Wider.
or
C - Longer.
or
D - All of the above.
or
E - Some combination of A, B & C.

than the originally dug pit.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Answer here;

viewtopic.php?p=194633#p194633

How about you keep asking questions there and not clutter threads asking me the same question?
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Bobcat wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 15:02 .....

This image here Nessie:

Please link me to the source of that image.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:34 Answer here;

viewtopic.php?p=194633#p194633

How about you keep asking questions there and not clutter threads asking me the same question?
Says the cornered rat who is afraid to answer the simplest of questions:
Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Why do you only count that image as a photo and not the others?
Because that's the only photo of a GPR scan. How many times do you have to be told? Your weasel dodges don't fly, Nessie. There's one photo of a GPR scan. Finito. End of story.
Hüntinger

Post by Hüntinger »

Turnagain wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 23:36 Nessie wrote:
Because that's the only photo of a GPR scan. How many times do you have to be told? Your weasel dodges don't fly, Nessie. There's one photo of a GPR scan. Finito. End of story.
I am lost here, could the photo and the other images be posted so there is some idea what is being discussed. :D
Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Hüntinger wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 23:43
I am lost here, could the photo and the other images be posted so there is some idea what is being discussed. :D
I forgot how to post photos, Hunt, but you can go to the pdf of CSC's thesis and look at what Nessie claims. Nessie gives the site address of the pdf multiple times. I've tried to find the thesis via searching but came up with bupkis so where Nessie got the pdf is a mystery to me. Neither does CODOH have a pdf of it. Searching "carolyn sturdy-colls thesis" turns up miles of garbage but no thesis. IIRC one copy of the pdf came from VHO but damfino where he got it.
Smallhaussen_sp

Post by Smallhaussen_sp »

Turnagain wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 00:28
Hüntinger wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 23:43
I forgot how to post photos, Hunt, but you can go to the pdf of CSC's thesis and look at what Nessie claims. Nessie gives the site address of the pdf multiple times. I've tried to find the thesis via searching but came up with bupkis so where Nessie got the pdf is a mystery to me. Neither does CODOH have a pdf of it. Searching "carolyn sturdy-colls thesis" turns up miles of garbage but no thesis. IIRC one copy of the pdf came from VHO but damfino where he got it.
You can view it online if you like at archive.org:

https://archive.org/details/SturdyColls12PhD/mode/1up

Or download it in the various formats on that page (pdf for one)

You can change the number after the "n" here to link directly to a specific page:

https://archive.org/details/SturdyColls ... 1/mode/2up

Or change the number before the "up" to show that many pages at a time. For instance, here is the single page with n=200 (page 177):

https://archive.org/details/SturdyColls ... 0/mode/1up

And here it is showing 2 pages at a time:

https://archive.org/details/SturdyColls ... 0/mode/2up

Click on the headphones at the bottom right of the viewer if you want the pages to be read to you. :D
Last edited by Smallhaussen_sp on 22 Jul 2021, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
Hüntinger

Post by Hüntinger »

Turnagain wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 00:28 Searching "carolyn sturdy-colls thesis" turns up miles of garbage but no thesis. IIRC one copy of the pdf came from VHO but damfino where he got it.
The only scan I can find at the moment is the following: https://www.mdpi.com/2076-3263/10/9/336/htm

This is an interesting study on the arbeitslager. You can download the pdf here. I have just done this and will read this later.
More searching: :ugeek:
The following appears to be the work of Colls:
https://etheses.bham.ac.uk/id/eprint/35 ... s12PhD.pdf, this is downloading automatically as a pdf file. No doubt I will already have this file on another computer. :oops: Anyone who wants to keep it right click and save after download.

Here is the scan you may be talking about.

If this is the same document Archaeological approaches to landscapes of Nazi Genocide and Persecution
then perhaps give the Figure and page No. I can reproduce the items and post them here.
Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Yep, that's CS-C's only photo of a GPR scan. It's on page 218 of both Nessie's pdf and sp's site. Nessie claims that there are numerous photos of GPR scans but that's the only one I found.