The flaws in exterminationists arguments concerning the "evidence" allegedly "proving" mass graves at Treblinka II

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Bobcat
Posts: 480
Joined: 19 May 2021, 14:56
Contact:

Re: The flaws in exterminationists arguments concerning the "evidence" allegedly "proving" mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Bobcat »

Turnagain wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 10:55 Nessie wrote:
You have highlighted one part of what he said, ignoring the context which explains what he meant. That is quote mining. You are only fooling yourself into thinking he meant no mass graves had ever been dug.
With or without highlighting, Lukaszkiewcz states that the mass graves can't be found. What don't you understand about that? What happened to your previous claim that the graves exist but just don't contain any bodies?
No wonder Nessie is so afraid to answer this simple question:
Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
And let's not forget what Nessie is running from:
Hanna Hasbara wrote:

Are the alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits - that allegedly once held over 700,000 corpses - now

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

after allegedly being emptied of corpses and refilled with millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth?
Nessie:
Hanna, the answer is A - More voluminous.

viewtopic.php?p=70979#p70979

Nessie, if any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave would today be more voluminous than the originally dug pit; it would it be because it is:

A - Deeper.
or
B - Wider.
or
C - Longer.
or
D - All of the above.
or
E - Some combination of A, B & C.

than the originally dug pit.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
Bobcat
Posts: 480
Joined: 19 May 2021, 14:56
Contact:

Re: The flaws in exterminationists arguments concerning the "evidence" allegedly "proving" mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie:
You are quote mining, to create the impression we said something that we did not, when the context of where we said it is included.

The originally dug mass graves, full of corpses, have been disturbed so much, by the Nazis cover up and subsequent grave robbing, that where the original graves and corpses were located, is now a mess of disturbed ground and remains...
Shelby:
How many of these alleged "massive rectangular pits" were dug and filled with corpses by the Germans?
Nessie:
It is five or six depending on the source;
It has been conclusively proven, from corroborating and converging eyewitness, documentary, physical, archaeological, forensic, photographic and circumstantial evidence. that during the so-called Treblinka II holocaust, __?__ of the huge pits alleged by Wiernik were actually dug and utilized as mass graves within the boundary of the camp.
How many of these alleged mass graves of Treblinka II:
Image
Have been conclusively proven to exist?

There are 7 possible answer and those 7 possible answers are:

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,or 6.

And Nessie's answer is: ???????
Nessie:

My answer is all.
So by "all" Nessie is alleging his answer is 6.

It has been conclusively proven, from corroborating and converging eyewitness, documentary, physical, archaeological, forensic, photographic and circumstantial evidence. that during the so-called Treblinka II holocaust, __?__ of the huge pits alleged in the Treblinka Trial map were actually dug and utilized as mass graves within the boundary of the camp.
How many of these alleged mass graves of Treblinka II:
Image
Have been conclusively proven to exist?

There are 7 possible answer and those 7 possible answers are:

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,or 6.

And Nessie's answer is: ???????
Nessie:

My answer is all of them.
So by "all of them" Nessie is alleging his answer is 6.

And he now alleges that those 6 "massive rectangular pits" are even larger than alleged by the "eyewitnesses:"
Hanna Hasbara wrote:

Are the alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits - that allegedly once held over 700,000 corpses - now

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

after allegedly being emptied of corpses and refilled with millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth?
Nessie:
Hanna, the answer is A - More voluminous.

viewtopic.php?p=70979#p70979

Nessie, if any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave would today be more voluminous than the originally dug pit; it would it be because it is:

A - Deeper.
or
B - Wider.
or
C - Longer.
or
D - All of the above.
or
E - Some combination of A, B & C.

than the originally dug pit.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
Note that Nessie also alleges that TII was covered with a thick layer of sand, which means that, IF true, any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp, for any reason, would today appear to be deeper than it originally was.
Now lets ask Nessie, again, to answer the following simple question:

Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33657
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: The flaws in exterminationists arguments concerning the "evidence" allegedly "proving" mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Nessie »

The answers to many of Bobcat's questions are here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4334

The problem is that Bobcat knows so little about archaeology, that he wants to be walked through the evidence and treated like a child in primary school. Some of the answers are uncertain and debatable, which means his simplistic form of questioning cannot be accurately answered.
Bobcat
Posts: 480
Joined: 19 May 2021, 14:56
Contact:

Re: The flaws in exterminationists arguments concerning the "evidence" allegedly "proving" mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 15:42 The answers to many of Bobcat's questions are here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4334

The problem is that Bobcat knows so little about archaeology, that he wants to be walked through the evidence and treated like a child in primary school. Some of the answers are uncertain and debatable, which means his simplistic form of questioning cannot be accurately answered.

Nessie:
I have no qualifications in forensics or archaeology
*
Q - It has been conclusively proven with verifiable archaeological evidence, that during the so-called Treblinka II holocaust, no less than __?__ people were buried - as whole corpses and / or their cremated remains - in no less than __?__ mass graves.

Nessie's answer:

c831,000 in no less than 11 mass graves.
Nessie,

Which one of the 11 claimed discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you claim you can prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; has been conclusively proven to currently contain the most human remains __?__.

Nessie's answer:

I don't know.

Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33657
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: The flaws in exterminationists arguments concerning the "evidence" allegedly "proving" mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Nessie »

The way you word various questions, I cannot answer them, in the style you want them answered.
Bobcat
Posts: 480
Joined: 19 May 2021, 14:56
Contact:

Re: The flaws in exterminationists arguments concerning the "evidence" allegedly "proving" mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 17:02 The way you word various questions, I cannot answer them, in the style you want them answered.
Says the poster who admits that he has "no qualifications in forensics or archaeology" and had no problem answering this:
Q - It has been conclusively proven with verifiable archaeological evidence, that during the so-called Treblinka II holocaust, no less than __?__ people were buried - as whole corpses and / or their cremated remains - in no less than __?__ mass graves.

Nessie's answer:

c831,000 in no less than 11 mass graves.
Or this:
Nessie,

Which one of the 11 claimed discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you claim you can prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; has been conclusively proven to currently contain the most human remains __?__.

Nessie's answer:

I don't know.
Or this:
Nessie:
As for trash pits, they have been found as well... They are not phantom trash pits
Image

So which areas in yellow are the alleged "huge mass graves" and which ones are the alleged trash pits?

Nessie answer:
I don't know for certain.
But has suddenly gotten cold feet and cravenly refuses to answer this:
Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No wonder Nessie is afraid to debate me!
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33657
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: The flaws in exterminationists arguments concerning the "evidence" allegedly "proving" mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Nessie »

The answer to how many pits contain the remains of at least 2 people are at TII is here;

https://etheses.bham.ac.uk/id/eprint/35 ... s12PhD.pdf

All you need to do is go through each pit she identified and what she had to say about it.
Bobcat
Posts: 480
Joined: 19 May 2021, 14:56
Contact:

Re: The flaws in exterminationists arguments concerning the "evidence" allegedly "proving" mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 17:02 The way you word various questions, I cannot answer them, in the style you want them answered.
:lol: LOL! :lol:

Nessie had no problem answering this question from a Hanna Hasbara:
Hanna Hasbara wrote:

Are the alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits - that allegedly once held over 700,000 corpses - now

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

after allegedly being emptied of corpses and refilled with millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth?
Nessie:
Hanna, the answer is A - More voluminous.

viewtopic.php?p=70979#p70979
But now he alleges that he can't answer this question:
Nessie, if any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave would today be more voluminous than the originally dug pit; it would it be because it is:

A - Deeper.
or
B - Wider.
or
C - Longer.
or
D - All of the above.
or
E - Some combination of A, B & C.

than the originally dug pit.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
Which is written in the same "style" as the first.

What a pathetic liar poor Nessie is.

But it sure is fun watching him squirm under my thumb.

No wonder he's so afraid of debating me!

:lol: LOL! :lol:
Note that Nessie also alleges that TII was covered with a thick layer of sand, which means that, IF true, any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp, for any reason, would today appear to be deeper than it originally was.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 33657
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 17:00
Contact:

Re: The flaws in exterminationists arguments concerning the "evidence" allegedly "proving" mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Nessie »

The answer to that one is E.

We do not know what depth of sand covered the main grave site, in any case, grave robbing and the memorial construction further altered the depth. Since GPR went to a maximum of 4m, but the 1945 Polish examination found cremains at one point up to 7m, it is likely that graves were up to 6m deep, assuming 1m of earth added when the site was covered over.

BTW, this is not a debate between you and me. You refuse to debate me, because you refuse to answer most of my questions.
Bobcat
Posts: 480
Joined: 19 May 2021, 14:56
Contact:

Re: The flaws in exterminationists arguments concerning the "evidence" allegedly "proving" mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:32 The answer to that one is E.

We do not know what depth of sand covered the main grave site, in any case, grave robbing and the memorial construction further altered the depth. Since GPR went to a maximum of 4m, but the 1945 Polish examination found cremains at one point up to 7m, it is likely that graves were up to 6m deep, assuming 1m of earth added when the site was covered over.

BTW, this is not a debate between you and me. You refuse to debate me, because you refuse to answer most of my questions.
Says the coward who ran from our debate by lying to the moderator about the rules:

viewtopic.php?p=192892#p192892
Post Reply