Definition of mass grave

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Bobcat

Re: Definition of mass grave

Post by Bobcat »

Turnagain wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 18:50 Bobcat wrote:
Nessie:

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; archaeologists / forensic investigators have actually located / proven the existence of numerous extant graves within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - using modern geophysical / forensic science technology - ??

Nessie's answer: True.
Nessie is full of more shit than a Christmas goose. NOBODY has ever proven the existence of mass graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses at Treblinka. NOBODY has ever determined that such mass graves contain tons of human cremains. Those are facts and Nessie can weasel dodge forever about "disturbed ground" and other such bullshit but the facts remain that NO graves are proven to exist or contain human cremains.
Nessie disagrees with you Turnagain:
......they [Colls / Stafs Uni.] have identified 6 as being what is left of the original pits......

Another five pits of varying sizes and also at least this deep are located nearby
Hey Nessie, what is 6 plus 5?

Oh, BTW Nessie, which 6 + 5 are you referring to:

Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

BTW Nessie, is this an actual answer that you gave to the following question, or do you claim someone was putting words in your mouth?
Q - #13 - It is known - with the utmost certainty - that; as of - 8 / 15 / 15 - no more than and no less than __?__ of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Treblinka II - have actually been located / proven to exist - in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed - scientifically verified human remains.

Nessie's single numeric answer: One.
Yes or no?

If you really did give that answer, then; Which one of the 11 are you referring to:

Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie:
CS-C said they have found graves containing remains.

They [Colls / Stafs Uni.] have identified 6 as being what is left of the original pits.

Another five pits of varying sizes and also at least this deep are located nearby.
Q - #13 - It is known - with the utmost certainty - that; as of - 8 / 15 / 15 - no more than and no less than __?__ of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Treblinka II - have actually been located / proven to exist - in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed - scientifically verified human remains.

Nessie's single numeric answer: One.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Bobcat wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 18:15
Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 18:11
Bobcat wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 18:08
Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 18:04
Bobcat wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 18:00

Where did I answer a post as if I were you?
Here;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=192072#p192072

"#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

Nessie's answer: 11"

I have never answered that question, exactly as worded there.
In this post here;

""#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

I have never answered that question. You answered for me.
I asked you:

I answered, by linking to the post where you answered a post as if you were me. I quoted your question and the answer you claimed was mine.

That is very dishonest of you, to ask me questions and then answer on my behalf.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Bobcat wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 18:30
Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 17:59
Bobcat wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 17:47 Nessie:
I agree there are 11 areas of disturbed ground that can be proven.
When you say "prove" - do you mean prove with the same standard of proof that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "using the scientific method" - is that the same method that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "burial site" - are you including the total volume of all 11 “huge mass graves” that you claim - with the utmost certainty - have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Which 11 Nessie:

When you were here posting as Norm, I caught you making up responses from me;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=162696#p162696

You are doing the same again, making out I have been answering questions, which I have not. That is very dishonest of you. Why are you being so dishonest? Here is what you claimed I had answered;

"Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; at least one extant grave has actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - which currently contains scientifically verified human remains that were buried during the period of time in which the Germans are said to have administered the camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes"

I replied "Norm has made that up. I have not answered any of his questions."
So you allege that I once posted here as "Norm"?

Prove that allegation.
You are Greg Gerdes and you post in the same unique manner every time you appear here, trying to get people to do your stupid NAFCASH challenge. The proof is your posting style. It is the same. You post lists of questions, you want yes/no, true/false or numeric answers and like Norm, you pretend I have answered your questions, when I have not. That is three commonalities between you, Norm, other posters and Gerdes. That is sufficient evidence to identify you.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 20:07
Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 18:04

Here;

"#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

I have never answered that question, exactly as worded there.
In this post here;

""#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

I asked you:

I answered, by linking to the post where you answered a post as if you were me. I quoted your question and the answer you claimed was mine.

That is very dishonest of you, to ask me questions and then answer on my behalf.
Where did I ask you a question and then answer on your behalf?
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 20:11
Bobcat wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 18:30
Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 17:59
When you say "prove" - do you mean prove with the same standard of proof that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "using the scientific method" - is that the same method that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "burial site" - are you including the total volume of all 11 “huge mass graves” that you claim - with the utmost certainty - have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Which 11 Nessie:

When you were here posting as Norm, I caught you making up responses from me;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=162696#p162696

You are doing the same again, making out I have been answering questions, which I have not. That is very dishonest of you. Why are you being so dishonest? Here is what you claimed I had answered;

"Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; at least one extant grave has actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - which currently contains scientifically verified human remains that were buried during the period of time in which the Germans are said to have administered the camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes"

I replied "Norm has made that up. I have not answered any of his questions."
So you allege that I once posted here as "Norm"?

Prove that allegation.
You are Greg Gerdes and you post in the same unique manner every time you appear here, trying to get people to do your stupid NAFCASH challenge. The proof is your posting style. It is the same. You post lists of questions, you want yes/no, true/false or numeric answers and like Norm, you pretend I have answered your questions, when I have not. That is three commonalities between you, Norm, other posters and Gerdes. That is sufficient evidence to identify you.
I'm sure that will be news to Mr. Gerdes.

I asked you to prove that I was Norm, now you say I'm Greg Gerdes.

Make up your mind Nessie.

Oh, and prove that I once posted here with the user name of "Norm."
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Bobcat wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 20:40
Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 20:07

In this post here;

I asked you:

Where did I ask you a question and then answer on your behalf?
In your post on "Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:04 pm", which I have linked to twice above. You asked me a question and then answered on my behalf. The question you asked was -

"#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__."

The answer you gave on my behalf was -

"Nessie's answer: 11"

My actual answer is 0, because none of the 11 pits identified have been unearthed. You need to apologise for your dishonesty.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Which 11 Nessie: