The flaws in denier arguments

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32352
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain, just because you do not believe it is possible and from the information we have about how it happened, work out how it was possible, does not, logically mean therefore it did not happen. You cannot logically argue a conclusion about a historical event, you need evidence from eyewitnesses, documents, physical items, photos, archaeology/forensics and the circumstances.

The only credible methodology is evidence and finding sufficient credible evidence that corroborates what happened. You lie a lot about the evidence, constantly claiming there is none, where in fact you have been shown evidence from forensic testing and site surveys. You then compound your lie by claiming that there is sufficient credible corroborating evidence of regular mass transports of people back out of the camp to resettlement in the east, when in fact there is none.

The only person you are fooling is yourself.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 11002
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Your assertion that cannot happen, does not therefore mean it cannot happen. Your argument lacks logic.
LOL! Cadavers being used as fuel to cremate cadavers. According to Nessie, it "coulda" happened. Perfectly logical. Well, maybe not.

Anything that Nessie can fantasize to suit his narrative "coulda" happened so it did happen. Anything that doesn't fit his narrative didn't happen no matter what even the most credible witnesses say. It's only "logical". Anything else is "illogical".
I do, there is no evidence it happened and witnesses to say it did not happen.
Hey, Zabecki didn't see no steenkin' trains leaving Treblinka with passengers so it didn't happen. Well, maybe just a few sneaked through while Zabecki and his sidekick were off having a pee but that's all. After all, nobody said anything about showers or barracks at Treblinka so they didn't exist either. Not like the trainloads of firewood that DID exist even though nobody said anything about them. It's only logical that the "facts" fit Nessie's narrative. Wait a minute! I think I'm seeing a pattern here.

Nessie apparently is claiming that the deportees who were transported out of Treblinka left there naked. Not a stitch left to their names. They spent the rest of the war traveling from one camp to another while butt naked. Well, if it suits Nessie's narrative then it must be so. It's only logical. You betcha', Nessie. Life in holyhoax la-la land and the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon.

Turnagain
Posts: 11002
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Turnagain »

Suuuure, Nessie, there aren't any so-called eyewitnesses or documents such as Wiernik's and Rajchman's books. CS-C found 2-3,000 tons of cremains buried in the mass graves and there's laboratory reports to support all of it. Of course that all happens in holyhoax la-la land but it's real in your mind, Nessie. Kinda' like the Jewess who spent her time crapping and eating her diamonds or little Benny Wilkomirski in the concentration camp or the greatest love story ever told by the Rosenblatt's and seen on "Oprah".

Just because the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers and the mass graves were an impossibility along with the exhumations and cremations on the magic Jew barbeque being more impossibilities doesn't mean that it all didn't happen. Given a sufficient supply of your "what ifs" and "coulda woulda" anything was possible. Reason, logic and physical laws need not apply.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32352
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:26 pm
Nessie wrote:
Your assertion that cannot happen, does not therefore mean it cannot happen. Your argument lacks logic.
LOL! Cadavers being used as fuel to cremate cadavers. According to Nessie, it "coulda" happened. Perfectly logical. Well, maybe not.

Anything that Nessie can fantasize to suit his narrative "coulda" happened so it did happen. Anything that doesn't fit his narrative didn't happen no matter what even the most credible witnesses say. It's only "logical". Anything else is "illogical".
Since BBQs and fire pits with grills can easily cremate what is on top of them and since ALL of the witnesses agree there was mass cremations and since ALL of the site surveys at Belzec, Chelmno, TII and Sobibor report disturbed ground containing cremated remains, it is logical to say that there is sufficient evidence to prove mass cremations.
I do, there is no evidence it happened and witnesses to say it did not happen.
Hey, Zabecki didn't see no steenkin' trains leaving Treblinka with passengers so it didn't happen. Well, maybe just a few sneaked through while Zabecki and his sidekick were off having a pee but that's all.
Not just Zabecki, no Polish rail worker or local to Treblinka reported seeing transports full of people leaving the camp on a regular basis. It is physically impossible for the Nazis to have sneaked out hundreds of trains full of people without anyone local noticing.
After all, nobody said anything about showers or barracks at Treblinka so they didn't exist either. Not like the trainloads of firewood that DID exist even though nobody said anything about them. It's only logical that the "facts" fit Nessie's narrative. Wait a minute! I think I'm seeing a pattern here.
The pattern is logic.

It is not logical to conclude, as you do that since no witness mentions the wood delivered for the pyres, therefore there were no such pyres.
It is not logical to conclude, without any evidence of it happening from any source, that c840,000 people were transited through TII, and were showered at the camp.
Nessie apparently is claiming that the deportees who were transported out of Treblinka left there naked. Not a stitch left to their names. They spent the rest of the war traveling from one camp to another while butt naked. Well, if it suits Nessie's narrative then it must be so. It's only logical. You betcha', Nessie.
I am taken denier claims of the role of the AR camp, as a place where Jews had all of their property stolen from them, then they were showered and sent elsewhere, to the logical conclusion. It is the denier claim that is what happened. Prudent Regret, who leads the property theft claim, will not debate me as to what then happened with the people, since he is in denial about that flaw in his argument. You are like that :lol:
Life in holyhoax la-la land and the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon.
You are the one demanding belief in the physically impossible, not me.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32352
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:44 pm
Suuuure, Nessie, there aren't any so-called eyewitnesses or documents such as Wiernik's and Rajchman's books. CS-C found 2-3,000 tons of cremains buried in the mass graves and there's laboratory reports to support all of it. Of course that all happens in holyhoax la-la land but it's real in your mind, Nessie. Kinda' like the Jewess who spent her time crapping and eating her diamonds or little Benny Wilkomirski in the concentration camp or the greatest love story ever told by the Rosenblatt's and seen on "Oprah".

Just because the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers and the mass graves were an impossibility along with the exhumations and cremations on the magic Jew barbeque being more impossibilities doesn't mean that it all didn't happen. Given a sufficient supply of your "what ifs" and "coulda woulda" anything was possible. Reason, logic and physical laws need not apply.
Explain your logic and reason.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 11002
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie shrieks, "I have evidence that the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon. It's up to you to prove that he didn't". If I reply that it violates physical laws and thus is impossible, Nessie shrieks, "You don't have any proof, just a fallacious argument". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:11 pm
Nessie shrieks, "I have evidence that the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon. It's up to you to prove that he didn't". If I reply that it violates physical laws and thus is impossible, Nessie shrieks, "You don't have any proof, just a fallacious argument". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
He is carrying on with his "where did they go"
Prudent Regret, who leads the property theft claim, will not debate me as to what then happened with the people, since he is in denial about that flaw in his argument. You are like that
Prudent Regret was only interested in proving that the AR camps were named after Fritz Reinhardt which he did successfully; to discuss the dissolution of judentum is off topic. There is a thread here to discuss this which is bypassed. The poster cannot successfully discuss the names (or use) of the 461 camps with a population of under a million in Latvia.

It is noticed that in typical jüdische fashion a question is never answered but followed in all cases by another question, often off topic. An instance of this is Roberto wanting the names of 4 people transited to the Russian East; this was given.
The definition of the Russian East then changes to near Vladivostok or Siberia. A mention was given to provide context of 1500 on the first days of the Warsaw liquidation being sent through the Treblinka sphere of influence to Bobruysk. It was also to show that Bobruysk was largely unknown and that many more examples are likely to be found.

Now there are 461 judenlagers in Latvia described by the Dutch Journalist; the largest Dundaga housed 6 thousand. He cannot do the math but if the others held 2 thousand each that is a considerable number. Along with those are the Kaiserwald judenlagers for which I have named 22 also holding thousands of 'villagers'.
Turnagain wrote:LOL! Cadavers being used as fuel to cremate cadavers. According to Nessie, it "coulda" happened. Perfectly logical. Well, maybe not.
Anyone reading that claim with the slightest scientific knowledge would realize instantly the cuckoo world the poster Nessie lives in.

In The Innocents Abroad, Twain described Egyptian railroad companies using fuel “composed of mummies three thousand years old, purchased by the ton or by the graveyard for that purpose,” This is fiction of course. Nessie would think its true. :lol:

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32352
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:11 pm
Nessie shrieks, "I have evidence that the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon. It's up to you to prove that he didn't". If I reply that it violates physical laws and thus is impossible, Nessie shrieks, "You don't have any proof, just a fallacious argument". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Your argument is that the way witnesses describe what happened violates physical laws, therefore it did not happen, which is not logical. The way a witness describes something is not the determining factor as to whether or not something is physically possible. Engineering and construction capabilities at the time, determine if something was physically possible to do. It was within German engineering and construction capabilities to build gas chambers, dig large pits and construct pyres using grates.

That is where the denier methodology falls apart. You cannot claim the following statements are lies, because the claims being made are physically possible;

Abram Krzepicki said "the excavator was already in operation, and digging out new giant graves".

Hershl Sperling said "Later the order was given to dig out the dead in the mass graves, and burn them too. When the corpses, which are already decomposing, are dug up, a considerable amount of money and valuables is found in the stomachs and guts of the victims."

Heinrich Gley said "Then the unearthing and cremation of the corpses began. It lasted from November 1942 until March 1943."

Franz Stangl said "It must have been at the beginning of 1943 that is when the excavators were brought in. Using these excavators, the corpses were removed from the huge ditches which had been used until then for burial. The old corpses were burned on the roasters, along with the new bodies of new arrivals to the camp."

You love to the use the boy cycled to the moon analogy, but you fail to realise that applies to your claims far better than mine. You claims about TII being a transit camp that sent hundreds of thousands to the east, without leaving any evidence at all, are physically impossible for the Germans to have done. You go on about the Soviets organising a huge conspiracy to hide all of the evidence, but there had to be evidence in the first place to be hidden. Smaller, occasional worker transports that left the camp to go south or west left evidence, which logically means if there were larger, regular mass transports east, that would have also left evidence. Where all of those people were accommodated would have left evidence, TII alone would require 7 camps the size of A-B to accommodate all of those people.

You live in a la-la land where you are unable to reply to my points and give a rational, logical explanation as to why the way a witness describes something, is how to determine if it happened or not.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:18 pm
You claims about TII being a transit camp that sent hundreds of thousands to the east, without leaving any evidence at all, are physically impossible for the Germans to have done. You go on about the Soviets organising a huge conspiracy to hide all of the evidence, but there had to be evidence in the first place to be hidden.
What a surprise, another adaptation of "where did they go".

mmmm Look at the 461 judenlagers in Latvia which housed just under a million.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Turnagain
Posts: 11002
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The flaws in denier arguments

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Your argument is that the way witnesses describe what happened violates physical laws, therefore it did not happen, which is not logical.
You betcha', Nessie, don't pay any attention to those so-called eyewitnesses. You'll straighten them all out with some "mistakes", "exaggerations", "what ifs" and some "coulda woulda". Of course if what they say aligns with your narrative they're 100% correct and if what they say doesn't align with your narrative then they're 100% wrong. We've all heard your spiel ad nauseam.

Every single claim made by the "eyewitnesses" needs a "what if" etc. from you for every single facet of the holyhoax. Everyone except the witnesses from the USC film clips and you claim "what if" they didn't know where they were. Then you drone on about "evidence" which morphs into "proof" since it's "corroborated". We've heard it all before. Try to come up with something new. The "mistakes", "what ifs" and so on is worn out. Give it a rest.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 23 guests