U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:40 pm
If you want to claim that his analysis of publicly available data is wrong then you need to attack his methodology not his personality.
28 states used Dominion voting machines to tabulate their votes during the 2020 United States presidential election, including most of the swing states. If there is to be redress, the voting machines in all of the 28 states need to be addressed not the ones in only the swing states.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:12 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:40 pm
If you want to claim that his analysis of publicly available data is wrong then you need to attack his methodology not his personality.
28 states used Dominion voting machines to tabulate their votes during the 2020 United States presidential election, including most of the swing states. If there is to be redress, the voting machines in all of the 28 states need to be addressed not the ones in only the swing states.
That is what Frank did plus the ESS etc. voting machines. The algorithm was used across the board not just one county or state. Calculators for r are readily available on the 'net. For example:
"$ r ={\frac{n \sum_{i=1}^n x_i y_i - \sum_{i=1}^n x_i \sum_{i=1}^n y_i}{\sqrt {(n \sum_{i=1}^n x_i^2 - (\sum_{i=1}^n x_i)^2)(n \sum_{i=1}^n y_i^2 - (\sum_{i=1}^n y_i)^2)} } $
where n is the total number of samples, xi (x1, x2, ... ,xn) are the x values and yi are the y values."

The copy function doesn't give a very good representation of the actual formula but using a r calculator beats the hell out of going through the laborious process of performing the actual summations and arithmetic functions to find the r. Just enter the x and y values and Bob's your uncle.

The correlation of votes and registrations even when registrations were above population show that the algorithm was basing off of faulty registration numbers and the correlation ran from .97 to 1.00. Seems pretty straight forward to me. What are your objections?

torus9

Post by torus9 »

This is so petty of me, but given the subject matter...

Jill Biden Roasted For Sporting Pair of Trashy Fishnet Stockings with Short Leather Skirt

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... her-skirt/

Yup, Air Force One had to make pit-stop because Jill forget her Bic lighter on the way to the Poison show.

'Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad, song
Every Joe has his thorn...'

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

So, how about that forensic audit of ballots and voting machines in AZ? The commies fought tooth and nail to prevent it but it's happening as we speak. Any bets on the outcome? Put yer money down and break out the popcorn. This should be interesting even if not enlightening.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Joe Biden’s DOJ is “actively considering” whether to seek a new law which would allow them to treat people they label “white supremacists” as domestic terrorists.

“One of the things we’re looking at is would we need new authorities,” said deputy assistant attorney general for the department’s national security division, Brad Wiegmann, during a Thursday House hearing.

https://en-volve.com/2021/04/30/biden-i ... errorists/

Huntinger

U.S. Election - THE BIG LIE!"

Post by Huntinger »

NBC
Cheney hits back at Trump over election 'big lie'
"The 2020 presidential election was not stolen. Anyone who claims it was is spreading THE BIG LIE," the No. 3 House Republican said Monday.
Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., speaks on Capitol Hill on April 20.Sarah Silbiger / Getty Images file

Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the third-ranking House Republican, said Monday that anyone claiming the 2020 presidential election was stolen is "poisoning our democratic system," a direct response to former President Donald Trump.

"The 2020 presidential election was not stolen," Cheney, chair of the House Republican Conference, said in a tweet. "Anyone who claims it was is spreading THE BIG LIE, turning their back on the rule of law, and poisoning our democratic system."

A Cheney spokesman told NBC News that the congresswoman was responding to Trump's statement from earlier in the morning, in which he said: "The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!"

Cheney has refused to back down from her criticisms of Trump, despite growing pressure from other Republicans. She was the highest-ranking Republican to vote to impeach Trump for his role in egging on the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, and has been at odds with other members of House GOP leadership over embracing Trump and entertaining his election claims since then. She has repeatedly and forcefully rejected Trump's stolen election lie.

Use of "the big lie" to describe Trump's false narrative of a stolen election — a reference to a Nazi propaganda strategy — was popularized earlier this year. Soon after a pro-Trump mob attacked the Capitol in an attempt to block Congress from affirming President Joe Biden's victory, the then-president-elect accused Trump, along with Sens. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., and Ted Cruz, R-Texas, who both led objections to certified state vote totals, of perpetuating "the big lie."

"The big lie" refers to an idea perpetuated by Reich propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels, who said if one repeats a significant lie enough, people will start to believe it.

Trump's attempted commandeering of the phrase to fit his narrative on Monday, similar to his rebranding of "fake news" in the aftermath of the 2016 election, has been echoed by some conservatives. For example, Hawley has referred to "Biden's big lie about election integrity."

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

There you have it, folks, direct from an authorized democrat propaganda organ. About 70% of republican voters believe that the election was stolen so good luck getting reelected, Liz. Perhaps you can get a job with NBC after your arse gets booted out of congress.

Werd

Post by Werd »

The votes are going to be audited in Arizona. Just wait...
https://x22report.com/ds-panic-in-arizo ... y-ep-2464/

[DS] Panic In Arizona, How Do You Inject Evidence Legally? Sting Of The Century – Ep. 2464
Listen to the mp3 report. Also, read the news links provided as you scroll down. Here is the given summary
[JB] is getting ready to introduce his spending packages, his first 100 days the total is 6 trillion. These proposed spending packages indoctrinate the children and fund other operations that do not benefit the people. ECB trying to explain inflation, that is not happening. The [DS] is panicking over Arizona, they are now moving to the next phase to stop the information from getting out. The AG in NY raided RG apartment over Ukraine. How do you inject evidence legally. “This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we, the people, reclaim control over our government.” This will be the sting of the century.
APRIL 28, 2021
PALM BEACH, FL

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

BIG victory today in Arizona. A highly respected Judge has just ruled that the Forensic Audit being done by the Arizona State Senate can and will continue. Over 100 Democrat lawyers were sent to fight against this audit. The results will be very interesting for the USA and the World to see! Why are the Democrats fighting so hard to hide the facts? I know why, and so does everyone else!

Werd

Post by Werd »

In fact, the Dems are panicking.

https://x22report.com/election-fraud-wi ... l-ep-2468/

Responded to cheney

You know what’s odd, I don’t remember seeing you at any of the briefings where the evidence was presented by the legal team, and the various state legislators and citizens that came forward. Not only did you not see the evidence, you didn’t make an attempt to see the evidence. https://t.co/Xfmrvt4b05

— Bernard B. Kerik (@BernardKerik) May 3, 2021
And there is this:
HUGE: Arizona GOP Leader Kelli Ward Sounds the Alarm – Dem Secretary of State Hobbs Is Sneaking Dem Operatives from Biased Org’s into Maricopa County Audit

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: U.S. Election - THE BIG LIE!"

Post by been-there »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:14 pm
NBC
Cheney hits back at Trump over election 'big lie'

"The 2020 presidential election was not stolen. Anyone who claims it was is spreading THE BIG LIE,"
the No. 3 House Republican said Monday.

Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming,... said Monday in a tweet that anyone who claims the 2020 presidential election was stolen is "spreading THE BIG LIE, turning their back on the rule of law, and poisoning our democratic system."

A Cheney spokesman told NBC News that the congresswoman was responding to Trump's statement from earlier in the morning, in which he said: "The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!"

Use of "the big lie" to describe Trump's false narrative of a stolen election — a reference to a Nazi propaganda strategy — was popularized earlier this year... Joe Biden... accused Trump, along with Sens. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., and Ted Cruz, R-Texas, who both led objections to certified state vote totals, of perpetuating "the big lie".

"The big lie" refers to an idea perpetuated by Reich propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels, who said if one repeats a significant lie enough, people will start to believe it.

...Hawley has referred to "Biden's big lie about election integrity."
The big irony is that "The big lie" DOES NOT refer to any idea perpetuated by Reich propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels. Joe DID NOT say that if one repeats a significant lie enough, people will start to believe it.

This is an anti-NSDAP deception. It is itself a lie.

Oh the irony! :roll:
As it is a ‘big lie’ that many people have been deceived by... and continue to be manipulated by. (Apparently even Huntinger. :? )

The original description of the big lie appeared in Mein Kampf.
And there Adolf Hitler applied it to the behaviour of Jews rather than as a tactic he advocated.

Specifically, he accused Viennese Jews of trying to discredit the Germans’ activities during World War I. Hitler wrote of the Jews’ “unqualified capacity for falsehood”.
Adolf Hitler wrote: “... in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation…
From time immemorial, however, the Jews have known better than any others how falsehood and calumny can be exploited.
~~ — Adolf Hitler. Mein Kampf, Vol. I, ch. 10
And here is what Joe Goebbels actually wrote:
Joesph Goebbels wrote:Churchill’s Lie Factory
12th January 1941

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.
~~ Joesph Goebells. ‘Aus Churchills Lügenfabrik’. Die Zeit ohne Beispiel (Munich: Zentralverlag der NSDAP., 1941), pp. 364-369.
https://research.calvin.edu/german-prop ... goeb29.htm
See:
https://www.bytwerk.com/gpa/falsenaziquotations.htm