U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Asher Israel

Re: U.S. Election - Night of Broken Glass?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:32 am
Asher Israel wrote:
I’ve never stated my political views. How do you know what I think?
Nobody claims to know what you think. We speculate because you weasel dodge answering whether or not Israel should have open borders, the same as the US and Europe. Kikes agree that apartheid is fine for Israel but verboten for the US and Europe. Do you agree with that or not?

Hide and watch Israel's next weasel dodge, folks. He isn't going to give a "yes" or "no" answer.
You seem to do a lot of speculating, why should I answer any personal questions? :lol:

Right back at you Turnagain. Hide and watch Turnagain's weasel dodging in the Holocaust section of the forum when he's asked to provide proof for any of his silly claims. :lol:
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

It appears that you are the one getting angry.
Appears does not equal fact. :lol:
The bigger text, different colour fonts,
Because you accused me of daring to claim to know what you think and I never did. So you made another mistake. I had to correct you.
repeated questions
Yeah, how dare I ask questions of you, like you ask us questions. Spare me the virtue signaling and faux outrage
Do you care what Israel has done to the Palestinians, Mr. Liberal?
Do you care what Muslims have done to European women at a disproportionate rate?
Do you care that attacks on JEWS AND SYNAGOGUES have gone up in Europe thanks to Muslims?

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:56 am
It appears that you are the one getting angry.
Appears does not equal fact. :lol:
The bigger text, different colour fonts,
Because you accused me of daring to claim to know what you think and I never did. So you made another mistake. I had to correct you.
repeated questions
Yeah, how dare I ask questions of you, like you ask us questions. Spare me the virtue signaling and faux outrage
Do you care what Muslims have done to European women at a disproportionate rate?
Do you care that attacks on JEWS AND SYNAGOGUES have gone up in Europe thanks to Muslims?
Get your head out of the clouds.
Holocaust deniers have no evidence to support their unfounded claims.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
You seem to do a lot of speculating, why should I answer any personal questions?
Yep, right on cue. Israel has another weasel dodge. I told ya' so.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Hunt, you once wrote:
From an outsiders point of view it appears that President Elect Biden won only because of one fact; President Trump was extremely unpopular.
You seem to rely more on science than emotions for your beliefs. Why don't you have a look at this video? See if you disagree with the conclusions drawn by the mathematician.

https://rumble.com/vf8nu7-mike-lindells ... ction.html

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:42 am
You seem to rely more on science than emotions for your beliefs. Why don't you have a look at this video? See if you disagree with the conclusions drawn by the mathematician.
Thanks just first thoughts only. I'll look again in a few hours or so.
I think the guy is no genius; the counting of the votes by hand in Georgia completely nullifies his verbose. Despite his academic status, assuming I have the right guy, Dr Frank holds a Ph.D in Surface Analytical Chemistry for the University of Cincinnati. His field of expertise is chemistry not politics or computer technology. He is not an expert but only has the same knowledge of a layman like you or I, even flipper or asher. He is not a mathematician but a chemist with perhaps the same mathematical knowledge as you or I. (I will exclude flipper as he is ignorant of any number above 21)

I will take another look later. Thanks

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Hunt, it's been a long time since I've taken a class in quantitative analysis but even I recognized that the graph data had a coefficient of correlation of .97 to 1.00. Only an algorithm could achieve such near perfection of fit which renders the manual recount in Georgia irrelevant. Recounting fraudulent ballots does nothing but produce a fraudulent result.

That is why the Maricopa county board of supervisors in Arizona are so frantic to avoid an analysis of the actual ballots and the Dominion operating system rather than performing a simple recount a la' Georgia. It's why Dominion is claiming that the programming is proprietary and can't be divulged. Surely you must be aware of that.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:11 pm
Hunt, it's been a long time since I've taken a class in quantitative analysis but even I recognized that the graph data had a coefficient of correlation of .97 to 1.00. Only an algorithm could achieve such near perfection of fit which renders the manual recount in Georgia irrelevant. Recounting fraudulent ballots does nothing but produce a fraudulent result.

That is why the Maricopa county board of supervisors in Arizona are so frantic to avoid an analysis of the actual ballots and the Dominion operating system rather than performing a simple recount a la' Georgia. It's why Dominion is claiming that the programming is proprietary and can't be divulged. Surely you must be aware of that.
There is something about the man I do not trust; reminds me of a snake oil salesman. His expertise is not in this field.
Dominion make money from their software, which can't be copied or they would go broke. As you said .97 is a high correlation, however, if we examine statistics carefully there is a .99 correlation of mortality with milk drinkers, a 1.00 for water and mortality. Correlational statistics are important providing all the other variables are controlled; confounding and extraneous variables can give rise to absurd statistical anomalies. Throughout history, every single drinker of water has perished which accounts for the 1.00 correlation; this is the same results for mortality correlated with sleeping, eating, bathing (juden excluded). Correlation does not and cannot imply causation. Just be careful how you analyse those results and ask yourself if you have all of the information which may imply a third or fourth factor.

Keep investigating, you might find some sneaky jüdische villager sneaking in at night with a screwdriver or something.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Hunt, the correlation between people who drink water and people who die versus known populations, voter registration and votes supposedly cast is spurious bullshit and you know it. Claiming that Frank is a snake oil salesman is equally spurious. His record of publications are known and can be verified.

Simply declaring that Frank reminds you of a snake oil salesman and dismissing his research out of hand on that basis is hardly a critique of his analysis. Frank predicted a 30% phantom voter pool and physical verification showed an actual phantom voter pool of 32%. Populations, registrations and the history of how often individuals voted is a matter of public record. Such data open to the public. If Frank had fudged the numbers and used spurious data it could be immediately proven. The data he used is public knowledge.

If you want to claim that his analysis of publicly available data is wrong then you need to attack his methodology not his personality.