Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:05 pm
Does anyone know what Nessie is doing? He is now being a coward and ELIMINATING the sources of these documents. I think we all know why. They're going to lead back to Mattogno books where he has already discussed and refuted them. How much do you rodoh readers want a bet? :lol:
Its worse than that, some sources of information online are either deleted or modified with the new information with altered lies. The maps of Sobibor for instance which were faulty as they did not align with the photos recently released have been modified to fit in with the photo layout.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

Letter from central construction office Auschwitz to SS-WVHA of 9 June 1942 on “erection of 4 horse stable barracks for special treatment of the Jews" [Bartosik, The beginnings of the extermination of Jews..., p.109]
Deja vu.
holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Letter from central construction office Auschwitz to SS-WVHA of 9 June 1942 on “erection of 4 horse stable barracks for special treatment of the Jews" [Bartosik, The beginnings of the extermination of Jews..., p.109]
Letter from central construction office Auschwitz to SS-WVHA of 9 June 1942 on “erection of 4 horse stable barracks for special treatment of the Jews" [Mattogno, STIA, p. 36]
That's the first edition of STIA. The second edition which I've been pasting pages from DOES MENTION 5 horse stable barracks on paperback page 36 THAT I'VE ALREADY DISCUSSED ON PAGE 1.
viewtopic.php?p=183613#p183613
But just for Nessie, I'll go back a bit in Mattogno's book.

Werd

Post by Werd »

NEXT!
Order of 5 October 1942 on “doors for special t[reatment] of the Jews” [Mattogno, STIA, p. 48]
Already dealt with in the FIRST POST!
viewtopic.php?p=183602#p183602
Camp employement record book on 10 February 1943 on "request of dentists for the special action" [Bartosik, The beginnings of the extermination of Jews...,p.209]
The issue of dentists has already been dealt with.
viewtopic.php?p=184066#p184066

What did I just say?
He is now being a coward and ELIMINATING the sources of these documents. I think we all know why. They're going to lead back to Mattogno books where he has already discussed and refuted them. How much do you rodoh readers want a bet?
Confirmed!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:56 pm
I gave you the documents that related to "special" being about people, for example

"Letter from central construction office Auschwitz to SS-WVHA of 9 June 1942 on “erection of 4 horse stable barracks for special treatment of the Jews"
"Order of 5 October 1942 on “doors for special t[reatment] of the Jews”
"Camp employement record book on 10 February 1943 on "request of dentists for the special action"
Does anyone know what Nessie is doing? He is now being a coward and ELIMINATING the sources of these documents. I think we all know why. They're going to lead back to Mattogno books where he has already discussed and refuted them. How much do you rodoh readers want a bet? :lol:
What do you mean by "ELIMINATING the sources of these documents"?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:23 pm
NEXT!
Order of 5 October 1942 on “doors for special t[reatment] of the Jews” [Mattogno, STIA, p. 48]
Already dealt with in the FIRST POST!
viewtopic.php?p=183602#p183602
Camp employement record book on 10 February 1943 on "request of dentists for the special action" [Bartosik, The beginnings of the extermination of Jews...,p.209]
The issue of dentists has already been dealt with.
viewtopic.php?p=184066#p184066

What did I just say?
He is now being a coward and ELIMINATING the sources of these documents. I think we all know why. They're going to lead back to Mattogno books where he has already discussed and refuted them. How much do you rodoh readers want a bet?
Confirmed!
Mattogno admits dentists were used to remove teeth from the dead. "Special" is an action that involves dead people, not being showered or clothing deloused.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:44 pm
Werd wrote:
Nessie wrote:
I gave you the documents that related to "special" being about people, for example

"Letter from central construction office Auschwitz to SS-WVHA of 9 June 1942 on “erection of 4 horse stable barracks for special treatment of the Jews"
"Camp employement record book on 10 February 1943 on "request of dentists for the special action"
Nessie is such a dishonest troll that he pretends he doesn't understand that he eliminated the footnotes and that I had to put them back in. :roll:
Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:47 pm
Mattogno admits dentists were used to remove teeth from the dead.
So?
"Special" is an action that involves dead people,
I thought you said it depends on the building. Did we not just see Jewish personal effects being given special treatment in BW 5a and 5b? I take it your argument is:

1. Gassed people are dead people.
2. People who have gold removed are dead.
3. People who have gold removed are gassed.

Sorry, non sequitor. There are many ways to die in Auschwitz considering the typhus and malnutrition and sanitation problems. All A's are B, but not all B's are A, Nessie.

You truly have nothing. Non sequitors and the same old documents again and again that Mattogno has clearly dealt with.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Where the Zyklon B is thrown through a window or dropped in through holes in the room, the effect is the same, everyone inside dies. The delousing chambers for clothes were no different and often the Zyklon B was thrown in from a door way. How would changing that method of introducing the Zyklon B to the room make what happened inside the room any more or less efficient?
What the hell are you on about? The purpose built delousing facility had no windows and was equipped with the kreislauf machinery including the automatic can opener and recovery basket. They didn't "throw" any Z-B through windows.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:58 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:44 pm
Werd wrote:
Nessie wrote:

Nessie is such a dishonest troll that he pretends he doesn't understand that he eliminated the footnotes and that I had to put them back in. :roll:
The footnotes do not change that "special" referred to an action involving Jews.
Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:47 pm
Mattogno admits dentists were used to remove teeth from the dead.
So?
"Special" involves dead people, not clothes and not showering
"Special" is an action that involves dead people,
I thought you said it depends on the building. Did we not just see Jewish personal effects being given special treatment in BW 5a and 5b? I take it your argument is:

1. Gassed people are dead people.
2. People who have gold removed are dead.
3. People who have gold removed are gassed.

Sorry, non sequitor. There are many ways to die in Auschwitz considering the typhus and malnutrition and sanitation problems. All A's are B, but not all B's are A, Nessie.

You truly have nothing. Non sequitors and the same old documents again and again that Mattogno has clearly dealt with.
Strawman, that is not my argument. My argument is that "special" in relation to the Kremas involves gassing and people dying, not clothes or showering.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:09 pm
The footnotes do not change that "special" referred to an action involving Jews.
And what was that action in those three documents you posted? Apparently, IT WAS NOTHING AT ALL HOMICIDAL! You lose.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:42 pm
Nessie wrote:
Where the Zyklon B is thrown through a window or dropped in through holes in the room, the effect is the same, everyone inside dies. The delousing chambers for clothes were no different and often the Zyklon B was thrown in from a door way. How would changing that method of introducing the Zyklon B to the room make what happened inside the room any more or less efficient?
What the hell are you on about? The purpose built delousing facility had no windows and was equipped with the kreislauf machinery including the automatic can opener and recovery basket. They didn't "throw" any Z-B through windows.
Kremas IV and V had windows.

"Work time sheet of 28 February 1943 on “fit gas tight windows” in crematorium 4"