Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:41 am
Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:18 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:39 pm
Witness and documents and circumstantial evidence corroborate and prove special referred to gassing people,
Clearly not with the examples I just showed.
It is a rather stupid non sequitur for you to claim every time a Nazi wrote special, no matter the circumstances, he was referring to gassings.
HAHAHA. CLASSIC CASE OF PROJECTION. THAT'S YOU, BUDDY!
Nessie wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:44 am
What is his deductive method then?
Nessie once again dodges all the text I put in bold and large in the post before him. He still refuses to answer Mattogno's questions.

viewtopic.php?p=183679#p183679

We all know why..
Last edited by Werd on Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:50 am
Bischoff May 14th 1943, "hot water supply for approx 100 showers" in a telegram that references Krema II and III.

Transfer inventory June 24th 1943 on “14 showers” and “1 gas tight door” in Krema III

Why the change from May to June 1943?

Why is there no evidence of people mass showering, at any time, in the basement of Krema III?
This is how we know Nessie is truly dishonest and never reads what's in front of him. The basement showers and the 100 heads in Krema III have already been explained.
viewtopic.php?p=125882#p125882
They planned for 100 due to an emergency situation and lack of central sauna. They couldn't put 100 in. They settled for a smaller number. 14.
and explained again
viewtopic.php?p=125897#p125897
and again
viewtopic.php?p=125932#p125932
and again
viewtopic.php?p=125946#p125946
and again with large bold text
viewtopic.php?p=126065#p126065
and again
viewtopic.php?p=126076#p126076
and again
viewtopic.php?p=126077#p126077
Last edited by Werd on Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

PART TWO. CHAPTERS 17, 18.

LOOK AT THE TOP HALF OF 104. CLEARLY THE SPECIAL BASEMENTS ARE THE CORPSE CELLARS!
THIS IS INDEED THE PINNACLE OF HOLOCAUST SANITY. PUTTING A SPECIAL BASEMENT TO KILL PEOPLE IN, BUT NOT PUT VENTS IN TO AIR OUT THE GAS! THEY FORGOT TO DO IT WITH PROPERLY POURED SQUARE OPENINGS THAT THEY ALLEGEDLY DID LATER IN OTHER LEICHENKELLER ROOFS, SO THEY POURED THE CONCRETE, LET IT HARDEN, AND THEN MADE CRUDELY SMASHED HOLES IN THE CEILING. :lol:

I could post more from Special Treatment to show examples of the word "special" EVEN WHEN LINKED WITH THE KREMAS, to lack homicidal intent. But what I have is clearly sufficient. No need to feed the troll. People are free to check the table of contents at the start of this topic and then find the book free on holocausthandbooks.com in complete form.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:45 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:41 am
Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:18 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:39 pm
Witness and documents and circumstantial evidence corroborate and prove special referred to gassing people,
Clearly not with the examples I just showed.
It is a rather stupid non sequitur for you to claim every time a Nazi wrote special, no matter the circumstances, he was referring to gassings.
HAHAHA. CLASSIC CASE OF PROJECTION. THAT'S YOU, BUDDY!
Nessie wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:44 am
What is his deductive method then?
Nessie once again dodges all the text I put in bold and large in the post before him. He still refuses to answer Mattogno's questions.

viewtopic.php?p=183679#p183679

We all know why..
What is his deductive method?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:17 pm
I don't know if he would even say he has one. But I can tell you what his epistemology is. I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT TO YOU!

Werd wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:03 am
If Pressac says special treatment in August 13 1943 document means gassing people, but Mattogno finds other August documents that clearly demonstrates that clothes and personal effects were being disinfested, then THAT DOCUMENT ABOUT THAT DAY IS NOT PROOF OF GASSING PEOPLE THAT DAY!
If a then b. A. Therefore b.

Nessie either accepts this, or he doesn't.
You are dodging my point. For no month in 1943 or 1944, when the Kremas were operating, is there any evidence from any source, that those people sent to the Kremas then left Birkenau alive.
God he's a fucking idiot. THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT A SPECIFIC DOCUMENT. THIS IS A SIMPLE EXERCISE IN PHILOSOPHY. NESSIE EITHER ACCEPTS THIS RULE OF PHILOSOPHY, OR HE DOESN'T. yes or no. Anything else for an answer is a dodge.
Now Nessie has no reason to pretend he doesn't understand how Mattogno does his work. All we have left is Nessie continuing to dodge hard questions.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:54 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:17 pm
I don't know if he would even say he has one. But I can tell you what his epistemology is. I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT TO YOU!

Werd wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:03 am
If Pressac says special treatment in August 13 1943 document means gassing people, but Mattogno finds other August documents that clearly demonstrates that clothes and personal effects were being disinfested, then THAT DOCUMENT ABOUT THAT DAY IS NOT PROOF OF GASSING PEOPLE THAT DAY!
If a then b. A. Therefore b.

Nessie either accepts this, or he doesn't.
You are dodging my point. For no month in 1943 or 1944, when the Kremas were operating, is there any evidence from any source, that those people sent to the Kremas then left Birkenau alive.
God he's a fucking idiot. THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT A SPECIFIC DOCUMENT. THIS IS A SIMPLE EXERCISE IN PHILOSOPHY. NESSIE EITHER ACCEPTS THIS RULE OF PHILOSOPHY, OR HE DOESN'T. yes or no. Anything else for an answer is a dodge.
Now Nessie has no reason to pretend he doesn't understand how Mattogno does his work. All we have left is Nessie continuing to dodge hard questions.
Philosophy and epistemology are not credible methods of determining what happened inside the kremas. You need evidence.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:15 am
Philosophy and epistemology are not credible methods of determining what happened inside the kremas.
Philosophy.
noun
the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence, especially when considered as an academic discipline.

Epistemology.
noun
the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion.

Clearly, Nessie is full of shit. The fact that he STILL REFUSES to accept the validity of Mattogno's epistemology that I put in big letters and red letters, shows we are clearly at a dead end. But we all knew that. I've given enough examples of "special" not meaning murder, even some examples linked to the kremas. And I've seen Nessie dodge all those questions I put in between pages enough times, this has clearly run it's course. The interested reader will see Nessie clearly has nothing. This is not about him getting to admit to being full of nonsense. It's simply about documenting it.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:47 am
Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:15 am
Philosophy and epistemology are not credible methods of determining what happened inside the kremas.
Philosophy.
noun
the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence, especially when considered as an academic discipline.

Epistemology.
noun
the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion.
History.
noun
the study of past events, particularly in human affairs.

History is the appropriate method for determining what happened inside the Kremas.
Clearly, Nessie is full of shit. The fact that he STILL REFUSES to accept the validity of Mattogno's epistemology that I put in big letters and red letters, shows we are clearly at a dead end. But we all knew that. I've given enough examples of "special" not meaning murder, even some examples linked to the kremas. And I've seen Nessie dodge all those questions I put in between pages enough times, this has clearly run it's course. The interested reader will see Nessie clearly has nothing. This is not about him getting to admit to being full of nonsense. It's simply about documenting it.
You can put anything you want in big red letters. Unless it is evidence as to what happened inside the Kremas, I will ignore it. Only evidence from the Kremas themselves is valid evidence as to what happened there.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:52 pm

History.
noun

History is the appropriate method for determining what happened inside the Kremas.
And how the fuck are you gonna accomplish that if you don't have a reliable method to determine knowledge from non-knowlege? THAT'S WHAT EPISTEMOLOGY IS. INVESTIGATION OF THE THEORY AND NATURE OF KNOWLEDGE. YOU CAN'T ATTEMPT TO DO HISTORY WITHOUT HAVING AN EPISTEMOLOGY IN PLACE.

THAT'S WHY YOU'RE AN IDIOT!
Only evidence from the Kremas themselves is valid evidence as to what happened there.
Or lack thereof...

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:01 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:52 pm

History.
noun

And how the fuck are you gonna accomplish that if you don't have a reliable method to determine knowledge from non-knowlege? THAT'S WHAT EPISTEMOLOGY IS. INVESTIGATION OF THE THEORY AND NATURE OF KNOWLEDGE. YOU CAN'T ATTEMPT TO DO HISTORY WITHOUT HAVING AN EPISTEMOLOGY IN PLACE.

THAT'S WHY YOU'RE AN IDIOT!
Only evidence from the Kremas themselves is valid evidence as to what happened there.
Or lack thereof...
Exactly. Fucking exactly.