Where did they go

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 9019
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Sell your bullshit, "what ifs" and "coulda woulda" down the street, Nessie.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30141
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:59 pm
Sell your bullshit, "what ifs" and "coulda woulda" down the street, Nessie.
I have witnesses, documents, physical and archaeological evidence.

You have deeply flawed arguments that only deniers think work :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8414
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:58 am
You have a gap, primarily of 1943, when you claim that the Nazis had resettled 1.449 million Jews into the Ostland and RKU, which was under Nazi control, where you have no evidence of that happening. It is physically impossible for the Nazis to have resettled so many people without leaving any evidence of it happening. That 1.449 million people is the equivalent of 14 camps the size of A-B. Even spread from Estonia to south Ukraine, that would not go unnoticed.
The sad assumption being made is that people must be resettled into camps; some were of course but most were used in various work projects up and down the two Kommissariates. Some returned back into the Reich via Treblinka and no doubt elsewhere depending on the various labour necessities. Some of the work placements in Ostland have been described, people walking to work in the Pripyat swamps, the transports in August 1943 from Bialystok to Lublin then Auschwitz. How many actually returned is not known but there were 60 customs points to the GG.

When the Russians annexed the territory the kept people prisoner which means under secrecy. This happened to Lantos and his family so they escaped; it happened to the thousands of others on the same transport. Arrested by the Russians is hardly liberation, just enslavement. Behind the Iron Curtain the Soviets only let the West know what they wanted them to know; it was a "cold war".

This thread is to discuss the situation in the Kommissariats and the return of people to the Reich not blanket statements of what anyone thing should be the case.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30141
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:57 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:58 am
You have a gap, primarily of 1943, when you claim that the Nazis had resettled 1.449 million Jews into the Ostland and RKU, which was under Nazi control, where you have no evidence of that happening. It is physically impossible for the Nazis to have resettled so many people without leaving any evidence of it happening. That 1.449 million people is the equivalent of 14 camps the size of A-B. Even spread from Estonia to south Ukraine, that would not go unnoticed.
The sad assumption being made is that people must be resettled into camps; some were of course but most were used in various work projects up and down the two Kommissariates. Some returned back into the Reich via Treblinka and no doubt elsewhere depending on the various labour necessities. Some of the work placements in Ostland have been described, people walking to work in the Pripyat swamps, the transports in August 1943 from Bialystok to Lublin then Auschwitz. How many actually returned is not known but there were 60 customs points to the GG.

When the Russians annexed the territory the kept people prisoner which means under secrecy. This happened to Lantos and his family so they escaped; it happened to the thousands of others on the same transport. Arrested by the Russians is hardly liberation, just enslavement. Behind the Iron Curtain the Soviets only let the West know what they wanted them to know; it was a "cold war".

This thread is to discuss the situation in the Kommissariats and the return of people to the Reich not blanket statements of what anyone thing should be the case.
Your suggestion 1.449 million Jews lived in the Ostland and RKU in 1943 and "were used in various work projects", without being able to evidence that happening, is bizarre.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8414
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:17 pm
Your suggestion 1.449 million Jews lived in the Ostland and RKU in 1943 and "were used in various work projects", without being able to evidence that happening, is bizarre.
The statements of this poster are superfluous considering enough information has been given previously to show that people were indeed sent to the East for work. This continual asking for evidence after it has been given is at attempt to disrupt; blanket statements of disruption without any detail. Below is one such example given in the past.
Image
It is appropriate to discuss the fate of this people including how many there were.

The disruptive response of the poster will be to demand more evidence of more work placements. When discovered these will be put on here. The paper clipping above shows that people (juden) were sent to work in the East through Eastern Poland and Belarus. There are reports of people being sent to Riga and to Minsk.

I suggest that the poster Nessie say nothing if there is nothing to add; this information is not for him but for any readers who may find something and contribute more. As it stands this is evidence people were sent to the East and mentioned by Korherr for work (described as slave labour).


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30141
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:49 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:17 pm
Your suggestion 1.449 million Jews lived in the Ostland and RKU in 1943 and "were used in various work projects", without being able to evidence that happening, is bizarre.
The statements of this poster are superfluous considering enough information has been given previously to show that people were indeed sent to the East for work. This continual asking for evidence after it has been given is at attempt to disrupt; blanket statements of disruption without any detail. Below is one such example given in the past.
Image
It is appropriate to discuss the fate of this people including how many there were.

The disruptive response of the poster will be to demand more evidence of more work placements. When discovered these will be put on here. The paper clipping above shows that people (juden) were sent to work in the East through Eastern Poland and Belarus. There are reports of people being sent to Riga and to Minsk.

I suggest that the poster Nessie say nothing if there is nothing to add; this information is not for him but for any readers who may find something and contribute more. As it stands this is evidence people were sent to the East and mentioned by Korherr for work (described as slave labour).
That source, the JTA also reported from sources that the Nazis were mass murdering the Jews. You would not normally consider it as a reliable source. It is also rather vague. So, where is your evidence that people walked out of the AR camps and then hundreds of miles to work as slave labourers in the Ostland and RKU in 1943?

There were reports of transports to Riga and Minsk. The ghettos at Riga and Minsk closed in October 1943. If you were correct, those places would have been packed out, not closing down.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9019
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
I have witnesses, documents, physical and archaeological evidence.
You have jack squat, Nessie.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8414
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:52 pm
You have jack squat, Nessie.
He has nothing.
the JTA also reported from sources that the Nazis were mass murdering the Jews.
Mass murder is atrocity propaganda, inmates walking to work is not; the fact that they mentioned it meant that people were there, past the borders of the GG. There are two different claims one of murder and one of people walking from that murder into the area designated; it is not possible for both claims from the same authors to be true as they are mutually contradictory. It was also mentioned of the transport of Deutscher juden to the East (Minsk) in previous posts. If the poster has nothing more to add then it will be best to shut it. 8-). We know that Juden were transported from many places at least to Minsk.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30141
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:52 pm
Nessie wrote:
I have witnesses, documents, physical and archaeological evidence.
You have jack squat, Nessie.
Not true;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3808
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30141
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:25 am
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:52 pm
You have jack squat, Nessie.
He has nothing.
the JTA also reported from sources that the Nazis were mass murdering the Jews.
Mass murder is atrocity propaganda, inmates walking to work is not; the fact that they mentioned it meant that people were there, past the borders of the GG. There are two different claims one of murder and one of people walking from that murder into the area designated; it is not possible for both claims from the same authors to be true as they are mutually contradictory. It was also mentioned of the transport of Deutscher juden to the East (Minsk) in previous posts. If the poster has nothing more to add then it will be best to shut it. 8-). We know that Juden were transported from many places at least to Minsk.
The ghetto at Minsk in Belorussia, which along with the ghetto at Livov in Ukraine, was the largest ghetto and concentration of Jews in the Ostland and RKU under Nazi occupation;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... minsk.html

"Minsk, capital of the Belorussian SSR, in 1926 the Jewish population of Minsk was 53,686, by June 1941 the number had grown to 80,000, constituting one- third of the city’s population."

"Altogether, 100,000 persons were rounded up and put behind the ghetto walls"
"Between four days from the18 to 22 September 1943 transports of Minsk Jews left for the Sobibor death camp and also in the same month on the 10th two thousand Jews were sent to the Budzyn Labour Camp near Lublin. On October 21 a week after the Sobibor death camp revolt masterminded by Jewish soldiers deported from Minsk, all two thousand Jews in Maly Trostinec, the last survivors from the Minsk ghetto were rounded up and killed in pits outside the city."
"When Minsk was liberated on 3 July 1944, only a few Jews of those who had gone into hiding during the final Aktion remained alive. "

If denial was correct, the Minsk ghetto should have had a population far greater than 100,000 to accommodate the millions not being gassed at the AR camps in Poland in 1942-3 and supposedly being sent to be resettled in the east. If denial was correct, Minsk should not have closed in October 1943 and in 1944 the Soviets should have been liberating hundreds of thousands, not just a few.

If denial was correct, in the Russian east, at Ostland and the RKU, on land occupied by the Nazis from the end of 1941 to the start of 1944, there should have been a Jewish population that was growing significantly. By the end of 1943, along with the local Jews, millions of Jews from all over Europe should have been living there. If no one was gassed and the Jews were resettled there, the Jewish population should have been in the millions, with large groups from the Netherlands, France, Germany, Austria, Greece, Italy and Belgium. Instead, by the end of 1943 the two largest ghettos at Minsk and Livov were closed and in 1944, the advancing Soviets found hardly any Jews at all.

Instead the largest ghetto and concentration of Jews was at Minsk, it was never more than 100,000 Jews and it has closed by the end of 1943.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 18 guests