Politically Incorrect fun

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Re: Politically Incorrect fun

Post by Huntinger »

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

Amt IV

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Amt IV

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDXGOOZuYuw

I am old enough, and I might add lucky enough, to remember this type of fun being broadcast by the mainstream television channels in the UK when I was a youngster. However, I grew up in London and understand there is absolutely nothing amusing about blacks. Blacks have proven themselves time and again to be subhuman savages and I believe they need to be immediately removed from all formally White countries (now known as multicultural shitholes) and dumped off the coast of Africa. Failing that they need to be made to disappear up a krema chimney in a puff of smoke.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Charles Traynor

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Amt IV

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Amt IV

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Amt IV