Name the must-read books

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: Name the must-read books

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:17 pm
In any case the deniers I meet..I can’t call most of them insane. At least not in the clinical sense. Rather it’s a collection of conspiracy theorists, Nazi apologists, antisemites and wannabe Nazis.
You need to get out more, meet more people, more diversity. Expand your consciousness by getting out of your bubble and of course read more books.
Here is some recommended reading which you and Charley could discuss.
If you feel this is too advanced I am sure something can be found more appropriate to your level. We aim to please and tailor the products to suit your needs.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
he possesses a Jewish obsession.
Jeff still won't say what it is. So far, my guess that is he thinks I have a compulsion to name Jews as Jews. Which means nothing because since I don't put Jews atop the world conspiracy pyramid, I'm not doing in the vein of the Jew blamers who when they name Jews, they do it in the vein of Hah. Found another one. They're everywhere controlling everything. They play "where's waldo" with Jews. Comparing those alt-right Jew blamers to me is a fallacy. So Jeff has no point that I named one Jew as a Jew. I've been doing it many times. Especially in these topics.

A Jew confesses Jewry's "pro immigration" sins
More lefty Jews pushing hatred of white middle class
MUSLIM IMMIGRATION IS A FORCED CONSPIRACY
Loony lefties have no logic regarding immigration
More Jews cheerleading for mass immigration to white nations

If Jeff and other shabbos goy can name Germans, I can name Jews. Fair is fair.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:06 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
he possesses a Jewish obsession.
Jeff still won't say what it is. So far, my guess that is he thinks I have a compulsion to name Jews as Jews. Which means nothing because since I don't put Jews atop the world conspiracy pyramid, I'm not doing in the vein of the Jew blamers who when they name Jews, they do it in the vein of Hah. Found another one. They're everywhere controlling everything. They play "where's waldo" with Jews. Comparing those alt-right Jew blamers to me is a fallacy. So Jeff has no point that I named one Jew as a Jew. I've been doing it many times. Especially in these topics.

A Jew confesses Jewry's "pro immigration" sins
More lefty Jews pushing hatred of white middle class
MUSLIM IMMIGRATION IS A FORCED CONSPIRACY
Loony lefties have no logic regarding immigration
More Jews cheerleading for mass immigration to white nations

If Jeff and other shabbos goy can name Germans, I can name Jews. Fair is fair.
Wow, your compulsions must be really screaming at you tonight. Just remember, Werd. It’s all in your head.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:49 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
In any case the deniers I meet..I can’t call most of them insane. At least not in the clinical sense. Rather it’s a collection of conspiracy theorists, Nazi apologists, antisemites and wannabe Nazis.
You need to get out more, meet more people, more diversity. Expand your consciousness by getting out of your bubble and of course read more books.
Here is some recommended reading which you and Charley could discuss.
If you feel this is too advanced I am sure something can be found more appropriate to your level. We aim to please and tailor the products to suit your needs.
Is this what you read as a little Gestapo wannabe?

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:56 am
Just remember, Werd. It’s all in your head.
I can read Jeff like a book. It pisses him off. :lol:
Werd wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:18 am
I know you like to think that alleged alt-right people like me (lol) only want to focus on black on black crime and pretend there is no white racism, but that just feeds into your fantasy and ego that you're the enlightened one amongst the idiot masses.
[...]
Jeff ignores reality once again. Me putting non Jews atop the conspiracy pyramid means that when I point out a Jew, I'm not doing it in the same vein or motive as someone who DOES think Jews run the world. I'm not doing it as an "aha, there's another one in on it." I know that's what Jeff thinks that's how I think. But he's wrong.
Next!
Your obsession with Jews.
What is this obsession and how can I have one if I don't put jews atop the conspiracy pyramid, something you actually like about me?
Well, you persist in thinking that Jews actually engage in murdering children.
Oh so Jeff has a bug in his butt that I think some Jews have engaged in ritual murder of children for occult black magic purposes of collecting their blood. Well I don't see what my views on the Beilis case have to do with me not putting Jews atop the world conspiracy pyramid or pointing out one Jew who wrote a book.
Apparently I obsess about Jews because I agree that some have engaged in blood letting ritual murder. That doesn't count as an obsession of anything. It's just one subject out of MANY that I have spent my time on. :roll: Jeff has it so wrong again. I've spoken out about the black magic child sacrifices as practiced in secret by high level Jesuits in the Vatican, British-German-Italian nobility lines, the freemasons, the Illuminati, etc. Hasidic Jews are just one stream. So the REAL thing I'm interested in researching occult crime. Not just Jewish crimes. LOL. If Jews partake in blood letting in some way as gentiles partake of it in their own way, that's too fucking bad for Jeff. As I said, mMaybe he should start researching the Saturnalian Brotherood and other links to global pedophile networks that connect with satanism. Or he can just shut the F up and quit putting his false philo-semitic spin on what my beliefs are intents are. He's only wasting his own time since I will always be there to expose him and his false arguments.

Enigma Charlie

Post by Enigma Charlie »

been-there wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:32 pm
Enigma Charlie wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:59 am
Have you ever come across a sane Holocaust denier? The people on here seem to be Nazi apologists... Holocaust deniers don’t want genuine discussions about the Holocaust, instead they just want to post conspiracy theories, racism, neo-Nazi views, etc...
Kindest regards,
Charlie
Anyone who believes that proof of ownership of a book, plus proof with links to numerous quotes being given by the owner from the book over seven years, plus the owner of the book giving an accurate summary of its contents — is PROOF that the owner has never read it, is clearly not entirely sane nor capable of rational thought.
Utter rubbish.

You have proven that you have not read the book properly. And, as another user has mentioned, you are known for posting about books you have not read.

Learn to admit when you are in the wrong. Try and be more honest and genuine.

Kindest regards,

Charlie

Enigma Charlie

Post by Enigma Charlie »

Getting back on topic, what are some revisionist books you recommend?

Werd

Post by Werd »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:09 am
Werd wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 6:36 am
This is not the sign of sock puppets.
May not be but remains a person of interest. Definitely a Klown troupe at any rate.
Since I'm on ignore with this clown, perhaps somebody else can quote this in their post so that E.C. sees this. Or they can just copy and paste what I say directly and post it to him.
Enigma Charlie wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:28 am
I've already told you three titles.
viewtopic.php?p=167467#p167467
You said you'd look into it.
viewtopic.php?p=167488#p167488
I later told you to look into the torture and threats of Rudolf Hoess.
viewtopic.php?p=170715#p170715
I even explained to you that his so called confession about the Bunkers was a lie since documents were uncovered showing that Bunker 1 was truly only for delousing.
viewtopic.php?p=170718#p170718
You also then flipped and decided not to read further recommendations by me because you already made up your mind about the torture and threats against Rudolf Hoess. And you put me on ignore
viewtopic.php?p=170725#p170725

You are clearly not open minded and are here just to waste time.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:26 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:56 am
Just remember, Werd. It’s all in your head.
I can read Jeff like a book. It pisses him off. :lol:
Werd wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:18 am
I know you like to think that alleged alt-right people like me (lol) only want to focus on black on black crime and pretend there is no white racism, but that just feeds into your fantasy and ego that you're the enlightened one amongst the idiot masses.
[...]
Jeff ignores reality once again. Me putting non Jews atop the conspiracy pyramid means that when I point out a Jew, I'm not doing it in the same vein or motive as someone who DOES think Jews run the world. I'm not doing it as an "aha, there's another one in on it." I know that's what Jeff thinks that's how I think. But he's wrong.
Next!
Your obsession with Jews.
What is this obsession and how can I have one if I don't put jews atop the conspiracy pyramid, something you actually like about me?
Well, you persist in thinking that Jews actually engage in murdering children.
Oh so Jeff has a bug in his butt that I think some Jews have engaged in ritual murder of children for occult black magic purposes of collecting their blood. Well I don't see what my views on the Beilis case have to do with me not putting Jews atop the world conspiracy pyramid or pointing out one Jew who wrote a book.
Apparently I obsess about Jews because I agree that some have engaged in blood letting ritual murder. That doesn't count as an obsession of anything. It's just one subject out of MANY that I have spent my time on. :roll: Jeff has it so wrong again. I've spoken out about the black magic child sacrifices as practiced in secret by high level Jesuits in the Vatican, British-German-Italian nobility lines, the freemasons, the Illuminati, etc. Hasidic Jews are just one stream. So the REAL thing I'm interested in researching occult crime. Not just Jewish crimes. LOL. If Jews partake in blood letting in some way as gentiles partake of it in their own way, that's too fucking bad for Jeff. As I said, mMaybe he should start researching the Saturnalian Brotherood and other links to global pedophile networks that connect with satanism. Or he can just shut the F up and quit putting his false philo-semitic spin on what my beliefs are intents are. He's only wasting his own time since I will always be there to expose him and his false arguments.
Wow, Werd is still driven to reply over and over and over again. It’s another sign of his obsessive/compulsive behavior. It goes along with his Jew obsession and his weird affinity for crackpot conspiracy theories. That’s sad.

Undoubtedly Werd will come screaming to reply to this comment as well. His compulsions will drive him to quote me.

It really is weird. It’s a weird Werd.

:P

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:40 pm
Enigma Charlie wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:28 am
I've already told you three titles.
viewtopic.php?p=167467#p167467
You said you'd look into it.
viewtopic.php?p=167488#p167488x
I later told you to look into the torture and threats of Rudolf Hoess.
viewtopic.php?p=170715#p170715
I even explained to you that his so called confession about the Bunkers was a lie since documents were uncovered showing that Bunker 1 was truly only for delousing.
viewtopic.php?p=170718#p170718
You also then flipped and decided not to read further recommendations by me because you already made up your mind about the torture and threats against Rudolf Höss. And you put me on ignore
viewtopic.php?p=170725#p170725

You [Enigma Charlie] are clearly not open minded and are here just to waste time.
Exactly!
Anyone who can not admit error even on such a minor, insignificant detail concerning a book I have most definitely read and own — and some parts have read numerous times — is clearly not here for an honest discussion.
If he won't be corrected on this, how is it possible he will correct mistaken thinking on anything to do with WW2 history concerning European Jews.

Just look at the dishonest way this sock-puppet troll started this thread:
Enigma Charlie wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:51 am
Was I taught wrongly? If so, can you recommend me some books which quite easily refute what the masses of people have been told about the Nazis and the Holocaust?
This has been the most revealing aspect of the deceit and delusion that presents itself as 'holocaust history: viz. the conduct of the online 'defenders' of the H narrative themselves. None of them that I have come across can discuss honestly, fairly and rationally. None of them. Not a single one. The exception of one who came closest to that was Balmoral. The rest all rely almost totally on illogical arguments, chief among them being ad hominem insult and put downs.

Bottom line: I have read 'The Nuremberg interviews' by Leon Goldensohn.

And I DO recommend it for the reasons previously given here.

And I do STILL recommend the other two books named, for the reasons given below
been-there wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:42 am
Enigma Charlie wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:51 am
...Was I taught wrongly? If so, can you recommend me some books which quite easily refute what the masses of people have been told about the Nazis and the Holocaust?

Please spare the more in depth books for a later date, I just want to read the revisionist arguments in layman’s terms.
Charlie
Hi Charlie.
And welcome.

To answer your question, yes I believe we have ALL been taught an incorrect and physically impossible history.

I would recommend a book written under a pseudonym called The Gas Chamber of Sherlock Holmes by Samuel Crowell.
https://hooverhog.typepad.com/hognotes/ ... owell.html

Then, I haven't read it myself, but I like the premise of this book.
I.e. a book written for anyone who wants an academic's overview of BOTH sides of the debate.
Debating the Holocaust
a new look at both sides

By THOMAS DALTON • 2017

For the past few decades there has been raging a kind of subterranean debate, one of monumental importance. It is a debate about the Holocaust – not whether or not it “happened” (this is a meaningless claim), but rather, how it happened, through what means, and to what extent. On the one hand we have the traditional, orthodox view: the six million Jewish casualties, the gas chambers, the cremation ovens and mass graves. On the other hand there is a small, renegade band of writers and researchers who refuse to accept large parts of this story. These revisionists, as they call themselves, present counter-evidence and ask tough questions. Among the issues they raise are these:

— There is no trace of a ‘Hitler order’ to exterminate the Jews;
— key witnesses have either falsified or greatly exaggerated important aspects of their stories;
— major death camps – Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor, and Treblinka – have all but vanished;
— we find little evidence of disturbed earth for mass graves;
— we find few remains of the millions of alleged victims – neither bones nor ash;
— mass-gassing with Zyklon-B would be nearly impossible without ventilators and ceiling holes;
— mass-gassing with diesel engine exhaust is practically impossible, given the low level of carbon monoxide;
— wartime air photos of Auschwitz show none of the alleged mass-burnings or cremations;
— the ‘6 million’ number has no basis in fact, and actually traces back decades before the war;
— trends in Jewish world population strongly suggest less than 6 million lost; and
— the present number of “survivors” – currently over 1 million – implies few wartime deaths.

The revisionists arrive at a different account. Hitler, they say, wanted to expel the Jews, not kill them. The ghettos and concentration camps served primarily for ethnic cleansing and forced labor, not mass murder. The Zyklon gas chambers did in fact exist, but were used for delousing and sanitary purposes. And most important, the Jewish death toll was much lower than commonly assumed – on the order of 500,000.

Debating the Holocaust: a new look at both sides

In this book, for the FIRST TIME EVER, the reader can now judge for himself. Arguments and counter-arguments for both sides are presented, and all relevant facts are laid out in a clear and concise manner. The entire debate is presented in a scholarly and non-polemical fashion. Citations are marked, and facts are checked. READ, and JUDGE FOR YOURSELF.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous