Name the must-read books

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Jeffk1970

Re: Name the must-read books

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:01 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:56 pm
It’s a link to another forum. Don’t get upset, Nazi boy.
No place for adverts and no place for juden. The world is screaming.
No one cares, Nazi boy.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:09 pm
No one cares, Nazi boy.
Verräter

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:53 pm

I'll take that as a concession that you were wrong to complain about Candace Owens talking about black on black crime since you were saying it's okay to talk about crime regardless of colour.
No. FFS, Werd, the voices in your head must be screaming really loud today.

My complaint was about her screeching like a harridan and behaving like a tool. You really like reading into things that aren’t there. That must be part of your odd compulsions.

I was mocking her for being the screeching harridan she is.
Oh so she raised her voice? Cry me a river.
Raising one’s voice is not an argument. She gets all huffy and pissy.

There’s no context to that video, Werd. I assume (considering who was sitting with her) that it was about the dangers of domestic terrorism and white supremacy. What that has to do with the black community I have no idea. While the black community has been targeted in the past it’s also a threat to Muslims, Sikhs and Jews. So why she was there I have no idea.

Jeff is playing dumb again.
That’s better than being an oddball who has a weird Jew obsession to go along with his fears of the Illuminati and space aliens.
He pretend he doesn't understand that Candace Owens has the stats to back up the more blacks are killed by other blacks than by white supremacists.
There is a difference in crime stats than mass shootings by terrorists. Most people are not going to die in a mass shooting. That doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen or isn’t a concern.

It’s odd. People on the right freak about Islamic terrorism when we have our home grown varieties here.
He pretends he can't understand English when Candace Owens uses it and he pretends he doesn't understand her point even though she clearly states it. Jeff is a dishonest person.
Werd reads things that aren’t there because he needs to placate the screaming voices in his head. Werd does this because unfortunately he’s never received the proper mental health treatment.
I'll also take as a concession
Of course you will. The screaming demons in your head demand that you dream up that concession.

that whatever weird theory or reason you think I have for pointing out someone is a Jew means nothing other than to poke you with a stick because I know you're always on guard for anti-semitism.
No, it’s because your compulsions drove you to research the authors I posted otherwise the question of their ethnic background will gnaw at you relentlessly.
Actually your weird need to bring it up is sufficient proof, along with you ranting about blood libel. If Jews weren’t part of your weird obsession you wouldn’t have brought it up.
It's logically impossible that someone who doesn't put Jews atop the conspiracy pyramid would nonetheless act like it just to get a rise out of someone for fun. Yeah, whatever. Werd said X therefore he meant and could only have meant Y. :roll:
Hey, look. Don’t blame me for your capacity for crazy. There’s apparently plenty of room in that vacuum of a brain you have. What’s a little Jew obsession next to the Illuminati and Hitler was a homosexual British agent?

That is still so damn funny....
:lol:
As I said, since I put non Jews at the top of the conspiracy pyramid, pointing out one Jew DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. NOT EVEN TO ME!

...since you chose to bring up that one of the authors is Jewish, that you took the time to hunt that down and point it out to me, why, that’s all the proof I need.
Proof of what?

Your obsession with Jews.

What is this obsession and how can I have one if I don't put jews atop the conspiracy pyramid, something you actually like about me?
Well, you persist in thinking that Jews actually engage in murdering children. You also took time out of your day to research the authors I posted to see who was a Jew. That’s definitely an obsession. It’s one of your many obsessions but you seem to have room for a lot.

Werd...there is nothing I like about you.

:P

So you're on guard ready to pounce...for nothing! :lol:

Rrrrrrriiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhtttttt....sure, Werd. I believe you. There’s a good fellow.
So now Jeff doesn't think I don't believe Jews are atop the conspiracy pyramid? Can he make up his mind? Funny how Jeff is saying so much and yet actually demonstrating/proving/explaining very little.
Oh...you are so dense and obsessed that you can’t recognize sarcasm....wow.

OK, I’ll do this for you from now on.

SARCASM ALERT
When people who DO think Jews are atop the conspiracy pyramid, pointing out Jews means something in that context of their mind. Since my mind is different from those kind of theories,
Really??? No fucking kidding.
So now you accept that I don't put Jews atop the conspiracy pyramid then? He's all over the place.
No, I was mocking your “since my mind is different from those kind of theories” comment.

I guess I’ll need to do this from now on.

MOCKING ALERT

pointing out a Jew doesn't mean anything. 1+1=2, Jeff. Learn to math!

Yet you still chose to do it.
And I told you why. To poke you with a stick. It worked.
No, you were simply driven by your compulsions. It’s OK, Werd. I understand.
Last edited by Jeffk1970 on Tue May 19, 2020 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:15 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:09 pm
No one cares, Nazi boy.
Verräter
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:45 pm
My complaint was about her screeching like a harridan and behaving like a tool. You really like reading into things that aren’t there. That must be part of your odd compulsions.
I take that as a concession that Jeff is calling her names as opposed to dealing with her actual arguments and stats about black on black crime. Jeff, typical regressive liberal that he is, always has to interject when a black woman is talking (is that racist? lol), and says, "yeah well whites murder blacks too." That's not an argument, Jeff. Sorry. I know you like to think that alleged alt-right people like me (lol) only want to focus on black on black crime and pretend there is no white racism, but that just feeds into your fantasy and ego that you're the enlightened one amongst the idiot masses.
He pretend he doesn't understand that Candace Owens has the stats to back up the more blacks are killed by other blacks than by white supremacists.
There is a difference in crime stats than mass shootings by terrorists. Most people are not going to die in a mass shooting. That doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen or isn’t a concern.
See. What did I just say? :lol:
It’s odd. People on the right freak about Islamic terrorism when we have our home grown varieties here.
See. What did I just say? :lol:
that whatever weird theory or reason you think I have for pointing out someone is a Jew means nothing other than to poke you with a stick because I know you're always on guard for anti-semitism.
No, it’s because your compulsions drove you to research the authors I posted otherwise the question of their ethnic background will gnaw at you relentlessly.
Jeff ignores reality once again. Me putting non Jews atop the conspiracy pyramid means that when I point out a Jew, I'm not doing it in the same vein or motive as someone who DOES think Jews run the world. I'm not doing it as an "aha, there's another one in on it." I know that's what Jeff thinks that's how I think. But he's wrong. As seen earlier, he flip flops back and forth on whether or not I'm telling the truth about how I put atop the world conspiracy pyramid.
As I said, since I put non Jews at the top of the conspiracy pyramid, pointing out one Jew DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. NOT EVEN TO ME!

...since you chose to bring up that one of the authors is Jewish, that you took the time to hunt that down and point it out to me, why, that’s all the proof I need.
Proof of what?

Your obsession with Jews.

What is this obsession and how can I have one if I don't put jews atop the conspiracy pyramid, something you actually like about me?
Well, you persist in thinking that Jews actually engage in murdering children.
Oh so Jeff has a bug in his butt that I think some Jews have engaged in ritual murder of children for occult black magic purposes of collecting their blood. Well I don't see what my views on the Beilis case have to do with me not putting Jews atop the world conspiracy pyramid or pointing out one Jew who wrote a book.

When people who DO think Jews are atop the conspiracy pyramid, pointing out Jews means something in that context of their mind. Since my mind is different from those kind of theories,
Really??? No fucking kidding.
So now you accept that I don't put Jews atop the conspiracy pyramid then? He's all over the place.
No, I was mocking your “since my mind is different from those kind of theories” comment.
So now it is confirmed you no longer accept that I don't put Jews atop the conspiracy pyramid then. Okay thanks for clarifying. It's hard to know since you flip flop on that one all the time.

As far as I can tell, pointing out one Jew as a Jew is proof that I wanted to point out one Jew as a Jew. Jeff is basically arguing a tautology. :lol: Unless he's saying that he sees a pattern with me and Jews. What that pattern is I don't know. Perhaps it's me noticing that some engage in some type of conspiracy of some kind? Well I didn't realize that no Jew could ever do anything wrong anytime anywhere.

I didn't say that. I'm just saying that the things you are accusing Jews of doing are refuted old anti semitic tropes.

Like what?

Blood libel.

I can't help but follow the evidence in the Beilis case. You however ignore evidence and follow the verdict and don't bother to poke holes in what I gathered about the Beilis case and all the Jewish historians that LIED ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS IN THE CASE. Just because I believe in something that 99.9% of people who believe in it are neo-nazis that likely are misogynist, hate gays, hate atheists, hate blacks, hate aboriginals, want democracy and republics destroyed and women back in the kitchen without rights like abortion and divorce, THAT COLLECTION OF THOSE OTHER BELIEFS DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY APPLY TO ME!

As I've said to Jeff, I think all three major western religions hate occult sects in them that demand and practice occult black magic with blood letting and child rape and child sacrifice. Judaism is therefore not totally different from Catholicism-Jesuitism and Islam. All the major world religions were creations of alien races that seeded this planet and the more malevolent entities that were involved created hidden sects with dangerous and evil blood and rape and murder rituals to be engaged in that also allowed contact with interdimensional entities, or demons, for lack of a better word. I recommend Jeff study the Saturnalian Brotherhood and it's links to the freemasons and the Illuminati. Nearly all religions connect back to Saturn. :shock:

http://co-creatingournewearth.blogspot. ... aturn.html

Enigma Charlie

Post by Enigma Charlie »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:35 pm
Enigma Charlie wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:00 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:10 am
Hi, Enigma Charlie. Enjoying your tour of the zoo?

:)
Hey,

Well, this shithole just reminds one that there are some awful people out there in the world and a few mental asylums are missing a few patients.

Kindest regards,

Charlie
Absolutely.

If you actually want to have a discussion on history feel free to join us here. All of our deniers have left us.

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39
Have you ever come across a sane Holocaust denier? The people on here seem to be Nazi apologists. Also, I’m not even sure they are being serious because I had to put people like Huntinger on ignore for clearly trolling threads. Holocaust deniers don’t want genuine discussions about the Holocaust, instead they just want to post conspiracy theories, racism, neo-Nazi views, etc.

Thank you for the link, I can see that people on that forum use reliable sources and evidence to support their claims, the same cannot be stated about the cranks on this forum.

Kindest regards,

Charlie

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Enigma Charlie wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:59 am
I had to put people like Huntinger on ignore for clearly trolling threads. Holocaust deniers don’t want genuine discussions about the Holocaust, instead they just want to post conspiracy theories, racism, neo-Nazi views, etc.
enjoy talking to yourself .
Last edited by Huntinger on Wed May 20, 2020 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Enigma Charlie wrote:
Have you ever come across a sane Holocaust denier? The people on here seem to be Nazi apologists... Holocaust deniers don’t want genuine discussions about the Holocaust, instead they just want to post conspiracy theories, racism, neo-Nazi views, etc...
Kindest regards,
Charlie
Anyone who believes that proof of ownership of a book, plus proof with links to numerous quotes being given by the owner from the book over seven years, plus the owner of the book giving an accurate summary of its contents — is PROOF that the owner has never read it, is clearly not entirely sane nor capable of rational thought.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Enigma Charlie wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:35 pm
Enigma Charlie wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:00 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:10 am
Hi, Enigma Charlie. Enjoying your tour of the zoo?

:)
Hey,

Well, this shithole just reminds one that there are some awful people out there in the world and a few mental asylums are missing a few patients.

Kindest regards,

Charlie
Absolutely.

If you actually want to have a discussion on history feel free to join us here. All of our deniers have left us.

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39
Have you ever come across a sane Holocaust denier? The people on here seem to be Nazi apologists. Also, I’m not even sure they are being serious because I had to put people like Huntinger on ignore for clearly trolling threads. Holocaust deniers don’t want genuine discussions about the Holocaust, instead they just want to post conspiracy theories, racism, neo-Nazi views, etc.

Thank you for the link, I can see that people on that forum use reliable sources and evidence to support their claims, the same cannot be stated about the cranks on this forum.

Kindest regards,

Charlie
Well, as you can see Werd is still yammering at me and saying the same thing over and over again. His compulsions on this matter confirm he is certifiable. He is begging for a concession on something that he posted that proves he possesses a Jewish obsession.

But we all know Werd is insane.

In any case the deniers I meet..I can’t call most of them insane. At least not in the clinical sense. Rather it’s a collection of conspiracy theorists, Nazi apologists, antisemites and wannabe Nazis.

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

''Enigma Charlie'' only wants attention. Don't give it to him.